madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yesterday's (March 24) episode was…. What's the word I'm looking for? Anyway, it was great episode. There were so many scenes that touched me. To start off with, the first scene; like Chandraditya mentioned in his post that the part scene was too emotional. Ishaan and suhana already dreaming about the baby, when…

Then there was scene between Rajni, Disha and Deepak showing their concern to Suhana. Awwwwww!!!! That was so sweet!!

But what I really, really like was the scenes between Alok and Ishaan and Alok and Inder. Alok and Ishaan scene: Alok is always picking on Ishaan and always telling him, "tu to chup hi rai", and what I really liked was despite the fact that Alok is always picking on Ishaan, the father and son, yet still share such a relationship that Ishaan knows that when he needs his father, he can go to him without hesitating. Alok may be a strict father and he may not had shown his soft side to Ishaan but still, Ishaan knows that his father loves him and is there for him.

Another scene was between Alok and Inder. How many time in real life had we had a situation where at least one of our parents and our aunt or uncle are in the same room and we want to discuss something and we automatically approach our parents first before acknowledging that there are other people in the room too? But not Inder. Inder's mom was there and he knows that Suhana and BM share a close bond, but instead of saying, "ma, I wanted to talk to you", he said, "chachu main aapko hi dhood raha tha." He talked to his chachu first before acknowledging his mom. Wow!! What a great relationship!!! 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i completely missed ur post yar...😊
wonderful post madhoo...and very true...😊
i think Alok is one person everybody relies on...as u said alok and ishaan has always had comic scenes or we have seen them pulling each others leg...but yet they share a lovely relationship...ishaan went to his father for finance when he wanted to get a car and he gave too....😃
And the others be it inder or ilesh, Alok is like their father becos there has been no difference made among ishaan-inder and ilesh. Even i liked that bit when inder came in calling for Alok instead of BM...
would love to see more of ishaan-alok and inder-alok convos...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One more thing to add up....Apart frm Alok Inder too is a father figure to Ishan...as Inder knows hw to handle situations correctly...he stood like a big brother to Ishan when he needed him....where on the other hand we see Inder teasing Ishan a lott..bt when it calls fr a mutual support and understanding Inder always stand firm behind Ishan....knowing he is his little brother who is looking at him always....

I rem that convo where Inder asked Ishan why didnt he uttered a word abt their relationship...Ishan-Suhana when Suhana left the house and all the truth abt their marriage ws brought into the light..tht convo is still fresh in my mind...

Its a great bond which I would cherish in my real life too....
Chandraditya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post .. madhoo .. thanks for making me notice indar - alok part .. really missed to notice that .. excellent ..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is the best selling point of SGP "every relationship matters in life".it's not only the lead role which is the centre of focus, each and every character is joined to another character, Father and son, chacha& bhateeja, nanand&bhabi, dewaraani& jhetani, wife & husband, home helpers & family, yonger&older members of the family. Each and every relationship shown is very very real, living among us,I can see atleast 5 characters in the family who are like my family members, I am sure all of you can. SGP may be let us down on few scenes and scenarios but they never failed in showing real relationships, nothing artificial about them, these kind of family bonding are on brink of evaporating from our society, as our life style is changing, no time for extended family , which use to be part of immediate family. That's the reason that I will always cherish this serial, despite not liking few things, this beautiful boquet of relationships give me the khushboo which is missing from my life as I have grown up in joined family.
Good post madhu, very good.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post madhoo.. Alok and Inder relationship is just like a fathr-son relationship..... Alok loves his son ishaan a lot
savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Alok loves Ishaan but alok don't show his love. But in side in the heart he loves Ishaan cares about ishaan.
Alok and Inder like father and son.
And loved the Badi maa room scene of Ishaan and Alok then Alok, Inder and Badi maa they are worried for Suhana. Soo inocent all for them.😃
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really it was nice episode.
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SGP shows the importance of every relation ...Thats the best quality about SGP , it keeps its uniqueness and still it shows the importance of how a family is tied in a knot and how easily it breaks when misunderstandings takes place in it and how hard it gets for the family members to make the family get together again! Sgp shows the importance of every relation! SGP has many relations in it! and i agree with you!I would love to see more of Suhana and KK's scene! 😊 They r really touching 👏 Awesome dialogues and they r super awesomely delivered! Ragz and Mahesh ji just tied us with thier scene!! ❤️ It was totally awesome! and all the other scenes were amazing as well 😃
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

One more thing to add up....Apart frm Alok Inder too is a father figure to Ishan...as Inder knows hw to handle situations correctly...he stood like a big brother to Ishan when he needed him....where on the other hand we see Inder teasing Ishan a lott..bt when it calls fr a mutual support and understanding Inder always stand firm behind Ishan....knowing he is his little brother who is looking at him always....

I rem that convo where Inder asked Ishan why didnt he uttered a word abt their relationship...Ishan-Suhana when Suhana left the house and all the truth abt their marriage ws brought into the light..tht convo is still fresh in my mind...

Its a great bond which I would cherish in my real life too....

Oh right!! yes that one too. such a beautiful relationship. Personally, I would love to have a brother like Inder in my life. He's a great brother. Every time I see him worried about Panna, I cry. And the way he's always joking with Elesh, telling Ishika to press his forehead, legs, etc., pulling Ishaan's leg, and yet still shows his maturity and responsibility. Wow!! Oh how I wish to have a brother like him.