sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya he rocked today along with DD
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Exactly i knew SS would do a fabulous job the day he entered Geet. Thanks to him the scenes were tolerable😊

I agree with u. There something in this guy which make scenes work. Good actor👍🏼
Edited by happygolucky - 13 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

i hope sameer has a paralel track with nt rather than aa

parallel track with nt???

why do you want to wash away all he saintness??? or do u want nt to also turn positive???lol...

btw i agree...i want him to stay....though not wid nt!!!!
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yuppiee pehli bar dev ne kuch acha kaam kiya hai
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeba-r

i think the saving grace in todays episode, was dev-arjun confrontation......Samir is a good actor and so is arjun....i think today is also the end of sangram's track

yup true....the confrontation was real cool... arjun has always been a good acttor....unfortunately annie wasnt and the stupid track was also not supporting him....but all is well that ends well...i hope its the end....😆
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

parallel track with nt???

why do you want to wash away all he saintness??? or do u want nt to also turn positive???lol...

btw i agree...i want him to stay....though not wid nt!!!!

can't help it-------------i like bad boys betta! :-)
lol begining to miss our nain ka tara
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anju.r

Aur Maan ko khoon diya...uska kya?😉
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Exactly i knew SS would do a fabulous job the day he entered Geet. Thanks to him the scenes were tolerable😊

ya he has always been great.... i am glad they utilised his acting skills at such a time when GC was absent..... 

Originally posted by: misschulbuli

yes he rocked! 😉......he compensated For GC's absence today.....i wish to see him more in future episodes (only if he remains positive😆) 

i oo wish he has a side track and he continues to remain a part of the soap...though i kind of doubt it to an extent....

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

I agree...Samir was awesome!  He should move over to the AA track...and now is the time to bring Naintara back....it would be awesome....CVs should do no MU between Maan and Geet and follow the Dev and Naintara track....that would be good....👍🏼

Dev Nt track would not be digestible as far as i think.... i think he should be paiured with altogether new girl or maybe meera can come back...AA track should end...send annie back to her studies and arjun along with her...lol😆

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to say.........I never feel that he is better than AS ever.......and morever I dont think he did something extraordinary today.......that too he is just goodlooking.😳
No offence intended .....just my pov.
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

OMG I'm toh totally falling for Samir all over again..too bad he's married....All bcoz of the CVS married hotties ko itne wicked characters play karne ko kehte hian. Loved his whole scene with Arjun....it was thrilling huh!

and he didn't make me miss Abhinav at all. Well Done Samir. me loved the show today!

For a change now I'd like to see Samir play a positive character....thode grey shades toh challenge!

hehe...ya married man and GHSP has some connection... i have never missed abhinav ever since he entered...he always played the character as though he was made for it... grey shades...dunnoo...it wouyld spoil the storyline all the more....i would want him to stay positive....

Originally posted by: anju.r

yaar...aisa matkaho...bechare ne khoon diya tha...apne bhai bhabhi ke liye kamra sajaaya tha...aur farmhouse bhi....lol....