MG FF- Jeene Ke Ishare- LAST Chp. 32 page154 UPD

Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Jeene Ke Ishare

Hi guys! It's me again with another FF about our lovely couple Maaneet! :) I thought I would start an interesting FF that is sort of hatke. What I mean by that is, that you will see Maan and Geet in different professions. I came up with this storyline while doing some of my biology assignments. Funny time to think of such a thing, but I did. So please please, trust me with this storyline. And if you all don't like it then I can always discontinue it! I value constructive criticism and if you do have some.. then share! I would love to know how I can improve it!  Thankyou for supporting my other FF's and please enjoy this one too!

-Desigirl144

Character Sketch

Geet Handa: She is a doctor who did her schooling in England. She grew up in India until her 12th year, but as mentioned she moved to England for her studies. She is a bubbly, sweet and confident girl who smiles to the fullest! Her life has been full of ups and downs, but she only faces them with a smile and she confidently tackles them. Her simplicity, beauty, charm and innocence is what captures everyone's hearts.

Maan Singh Khurana: Well well well... MSK... as soon as we all hear your name... our dil goes.. " dhak dhak". Go figure! He is a senior doctor and owner of all Sanjeevani's across India. He is a sarcastic, rude, arrogant and proud man who could care less of what you think about him. He is stern and strict, but his heart is soft. He doesn't show his emotions because of his past. And he isn't willing to no matter what. His presence makes all the girls swoon and faint. Of course... Mr. Dhak dhak will be a cardiologist in his OWN hospital. Who wouldn't want to be his patient?

Meera Handa: She owns a chain of beauty parlors throughout Delhi. She is Geet's first cousin and she is like a sister to Geet. Her soft nature and care for Geet makes her a little protective. She is bold and confident... but a complete sweetheart!

Dadimaa ( Savitri Devi) Singh Khurana- This sweet 60 year old lady is your usual loving grandmother. She often fusses about how Maan isn't married. She is very caring and loving towards Maan because she raised him like a mother. She holds modern thoughts but she is a very traditional at the same time! She holds a high place in Maan's heart as his mother, grandmother, father and friend.

Chapter One

Maan Singh Khurana walked through the halls of Sanjeevani as the owner and as a doctor. He looked around the empty hallways that were usually relitively full... Who cares? He didn't. He was here to run the hospital and cure people. Thats all he thought of it... until he got a message on his blackberry from Dr. Yash Rai, his co senior doctor. " Maan... the new doctor is here... she is waiting for you in your office.. come quickly..."

Maan read over the message and he shut his phone and put it in his pocket. He sighed in frustration... Another doctor that wants a job in HIS hospital. He rolled his eyes and in his typical MSK arrogant style. He entered his office and he saw a girl. She stood up and smiled, " Hi Dr. Khurana... nice to meet you". Maan looked at her... she wore a light pink churidar with a baby blue combination and she wore her long straight hair down. She had large hazel eyes that were carefully lined with kohl. Her lips were naturally a rosy pink. Her smile was bright and her skin looked soft and smooth. She was a little short compared to him, but she stood tall in a proper posture.

" Sir?" said the girl. Maan snapped out of it and he said, " Take a seat". Maan sat down on his chair and he sat forward looking at the girl and the girl sat down. " Your resume?" said Maan. The girl nodded and she gave him the file. As Maan took the file he sort of touched her hand accidently and he said, " Oh sorry". She said," Its okay sir". " So your name is Geet Handa?" said Maan as he looked through the file. She replied, " Yes". Maan looked through her resume. " Pretty impressive" thought Maan.

" So you graduated from Oxford University and then you went to medical school around the same area?" said Maan. " Yes sir, I have attended Oxford and after obtaining my bachelors degree, I went to medical School in England as well." said Geet. " Very Impressive Miss. Handa." said Maan. "Thankyou sir" said Geet. Maan asked her a few more questions and Geet replied confidently. Maan liked her confidence.

Usually people get a bit intimidated by his presence, but she was calm and collected. Maan nodded and said, " Well Miss. Handa... one more question... Why did you choose to work here? you would've gotten a better job abroad.." Geet smiled, " Sir... the satisfaction that you get by serving your country is something that nor you or I can describe. I feel that my people need me here... and I've heard such good things about Sanjeevani. I thought I had to try for a job here". Maan listened to her response and to tell you the truth. It was the best response hes ever heard.

Maan looked over her resume once more and said, " Looks like you've had experience working in a hospital... and you have amazing qualifications... and I have no other choice but to hire you... welcome to the Sanjeevani team Dr. Geet Handa". Geet smiled, " Thankyou so much sir!". Maan stood up and so did Geet. Maan took out his hand for a handshake and Geet shook his hands. Geet took her hand away softly and smiled, " Thankyou again Dr. Khurana..."

Maan nodded and said, " You may start tomorrow". Geet nodded and Maan opened the door and let Geet through first and she thanked him. She shook his hand one last time and she said, " I'll see you later Dr. Khurana". Geet smiled and turned around towards the exit and Maan didn't know why but he had the urgency to see her off. She was the most calmest and confident creature he had ever seen. She didn't throw herself on him... she looked like the traditional type. Maan was always used to girls that  throw themselves on him and he wouldn't pay heed to them. He turned his head away and walked the opposite way towards the general ward.

I hope you liked it! 😊 Enjoy and comment!

Character Sketch: Page 1
Chapter 1: Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 4
Chapter 3: Page 6
Chapter 4: Page 10
Chapter 5: Page 15
Chapter 6: Page 20
Chapter 7: Page 25
Chapter 8: Page 30
Chapter 9: Page 32
Chapter 10: Page 37
Chapter 11: Page 41
Chapter 12: Page 45
Chapter 13: Page 50
Chapter 14: Page 54
Chapter 15: Page 59
Chapter 16: Page 65
Chapter 17: Page 68
Chapter 18: Page 73
Chapter 19: Page 79
Chapter 20: Page 84
Chapter 21: Page 90
Chapter 22: Page 96
Chapter 23: Page 101
Chapter 24: Page 107
Chapter 25: Page 112
Chapter 26: Page 118
Chapter 27: Page 123
Chapter 28: Page 130
Chapter 29: Page 136
Chapter 30: Page 142
Chapter 31: Page 148
Last Part: Chapter 32: Page 154

Edited by Desigirl144 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowwwwwwww loved it n i think maan is falling for geet for her nature
heycookie thumbnail
Nice dear fantastik add me to ur pm list
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely ff............well maan construction company chalatha ho ya hospital kya farq padtha hain mujhe toh angry and arrogant maan acha lagtha hain..............jaise bhi ho love maan in every attire...........geet oh hamesha sweet aur bubby hain.............mazaa ayega inke love story padne ke liye.........waisey happy ending hain na..........i am a gal who always believe in happily ever after types so pl dont break my heart
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...pls continue soon
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice .... loved it ....

continue super soon

love
Sana
LadyArwen thumbnail
a very cute concept... continue soon...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
INTERESTING!!!!
 Do cont.
add me to ur pm list ðŸ˜Š
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome start yaar ...continue soon 
lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oooh, nice, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!