SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ur concept is perty interestin
update soon an add me ur PM list
thanks
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
phew.....that was quite an intro.............please continue......& add me 2 ur pm list😊
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
add me to the pm list....
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It sound's interesting please add me to your PM list
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

please update soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

123pritha thumbnail
nice concept.. continue soon
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

LONDON

9:45 am

HARVARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL

CLASS: MONTESSORY 2 & MONTESSORY 3

A little girl sat near the sand pool holding a small plastic bucket and a plastic shaver. She was very chubby and looked like a pink football. Her cheeks were pink and eyes were almond shaped.

She sat there all alone making a sand castle. Her chubby pink fingers started their work…..expertise in sand art…they seemed!!! Her friends seemed busy in playing something else. They were literally drooling over some cute guy at the other corner of the room. But she was never distracted. Sand fell on her pink frock……least she bothered about it! She seemed busy in her ARCHITECTURE.

For a moment  she looked towards her friends and saw them still drooling over some guy! Crap…..she thought and again became lost in her creativity! Another li'l girl came running towards her and brought her back to reality.

Taylor: geet…look up.

Geet: hmmm…what taylor?

Taylor: that boy from montessholly 3 (= Montessori…kids pronunciation u know) looks shooooooo cute. Come lets shee (=see) him.

Geet: ohh…no. you go…me doing my shand (=sand) dlawing (=drawing)!

Montessori 2 and Montessori 3 has combined activity classes. So geet was in Montessori 2.

Suddenly Taylor  saw two boys coming towards them. They were from Montessori 3 and everyone feared them because they beat up everybody!!! She got scared and left from there.

Taylor: geet…lets go…..they aal (=are) coming.

Geet was lost in sand castle. When she didn't pay any attention, Taylor just ran away from there. Both the cute brats came upto geet and one of them just kicked her half-completed sand castle…reducing them to fine sand!!! Geet was startled at the sudden action. She looked up with her eyes completely red. Her cheeks were turning pinker. The boys laughed to see her struggling to get up due to her chubbiness. Geet felt embarrassed but managed to get up. Two large drops of tears started their journey from the corner of her eyes and traveled towards the corner of her small pink lips. One of them talked to her.

Derry: what are you doing in aawl (=our) alea(=area)??

Geet didn't say anything. She was just sobbing…one more word and she'll burst out crying….she was very very sad!!!

Peter(another boy): ohh Derry  leave her…didn't you see she was even struggling to get up…….FATSO GEET!!!

Both of them laughed her heads off shouting FATSO GEET….FATSO GEET!!!

Frequency of her tears multiplied!! She started crying. Unluckily the teachers were in the princi's room for some urgent meeting. Other children just stood behind and watched quietly. All of them were scared of peter and Derry.

Suddenly a little boy came forward and stood between geet and the other two boys! He was a li'l taller than geet and wore a cargo Capri and a cute shirt….but he looked very formal even in those clothes! He was not so thin….not so fat….still he looked very very cute with his plump cheeks!

Boy: shtop (=stop) teasing her. Can't you shee she is clying(=crying)???

Derry: don't mess with us Maan….we'll beat you up.

Peter: yes, we'll punch you.

Maan was not at all scared. Her rather spoke in a cold attitude: if you don't go now, I'll tell youl(=your) mommy that you stole katy's lunch yeshtelday(=yesterday) and beat up John!!!

Derry felt scared and peter didn't want to get scoldings from his parents because Maan would never hesitate to make a complaint to their parents…they knew it!! He had done that once before also. So finally both made faces and walked away. All the girls clapped as their cute guy, over whom they were drooling for past 1 hour, established his authority as their HERO!!!

next: sweetu and mishtel khulana

PART 2

ok guys i know its a short update but i promise i'll give u longer updates when u all hit the like button and comment!!! i have more than 150 frms and harly 30-40 readers press the lyke button...kawaii feeling sad.....wanna cry...booohooooooo😭
😭
Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing updates..............😊

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me first yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee