SS Darkness part 18 at page 22 17 august

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUjy53koYo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Character  
MAAN : AN ANCHOR 
GEET: A VICTIM OF SOCIETY
DEV: THE CULPRIT HE DID FRIENDSHIP WITH HER AND DITCHED HER OUT>
PLACE : A STUDIO  WHERE MAAN IS TAKING GEET INTERVIEW,IT IS THEIR FIRST MEETING. 
***********************************************************************************************************
Maan: please Ma'am will you stop smoking
Geet: why?
Maan: we are recording your interview
Geet: had a laughter . Oh i have to show i am a  non smoker.
Maan: to his directer  "this lady is crack from where you have found her"
directer Adi: please Maan take her interview it will be a hot cake
Maan : i will try once again if she will not behave i will go i have to take other people interview.
Geet: you ..looked at her with blood in her eyes.
Maan: ma'am please
Geet: my name is geet call me by my name.
Maan: ok Geet will you share with me your story.
Geet: looked around as all the cameras were facing her
Maan: please you look at me think their is no one here accept me.
Adi "Maan she  need a touching"
Geet: i
Maan: wait your make up
Geet: you s** you are worried about my make up .
Maan: stopped the makeup guy. "please Adi now don't speak "
Adi : ok
Maan: sorry Geet now you tell me about your ..
Geet: from where to start she looked in air.  yes  i was in my late 20
Maan yes
Geet like all other girls i had dream of a mr right ,a perfect man
Maan: did you find?
Geet: looked at him if you see my face do you think i found him
Maan: looked at her face which has dark circles around her eyes .."sorry"
Geet: we meet accidentally at a friend place , she was smiled. guardian of country .
Maan: forces or
Geet: is it must to tell.
Maan: no
Geet : if i say he was person whose duty was to protect nation
Maan: i got it
Geet: for the world he was a pious man. always on duty with plenty of medals at his chest , for ever girl he was a hero . but with a evil face
Maan please will you tell me in detail
Geet: yes his name was Dev he was my friend Pari's friend. at party he came to me .recollected
Dev: i guess you are feeling lonely
Geet: yes i am as i dont like such party
Dev: either i
Geet; then why you are here?
Dev :just to make my old friend happy.
Geet: oh we floating in same boat
Dev: yes
Geet:sat on around table
Dev: pleasure meeting you
Geet: not here
Dev: why ?
Geet: as i don't know you.& you are a stranger to me
Dev: ok let me tell you i am Dev my duty is to protect you & state my uniform is my pride
Geet: hmmm you are bit proud
Dev:  had a laughter yes i am
Geet: hmm
Dev: is this enough
Geet:  hmmm
Dev:i guess i am not any more a stranger.as you know alot about me
Geet: how much you know me ?
Dev: you are Pari friend &  beautiful stranger.lonely like me
Geet: please i think this does not suit your profession.
Dev: ma'am we also have heart.
Geet: oh right smiled
Dev: ok keep my card if you need me any time.
Geet thanks.
Dev: if you don't mind please give me your's as i am travelling alot not in town usually
Geet: is this must
Dev i guess you don't trust me
Geet: it is not about trust.
Dev: then are you scared .
Geet: i am not.
Dev: then give me
Geet : if we meet again sure i will give you i better go now it is very late.
Dev: should i drop you
Geet: thx. walked  out

Geet: was telling Maan about her & Dev first meeting
Maan: Geet 1 question when he said he is the guy who protect how he could .
Geet: smiled . we girls are fool . you know when a person show him self as a perfect guy  his other side is very wicked or evil
Maan: why you are saying like that
Geet; i have learn  that from live .they do have double face . or a fox inside them .
Maan: as you know my show is to show darker side of every field . do tell me how you relate your life with my show.
Geet: smiled if i tell you the whole story it will take your alot of time & bored your viewer but in short what all happen with me is some what like this .
next day i was gone for shopping & accidentally he was also there , may be you call it fate or smiled.
Dev: small world now give me your number. i gave .
till i reached hope i received his 10 messages . few jokes few admiring message.i called Pari to ask about him .Pari said she just know him from a friend.
Maan : what happen next ?
Geet; that night he called i am bored let have coffee together .i am waiting for you at mall. i didnot have choice to say no . he made it a habit when he was free he use to give me call, as we both were of same age we had same interest.
Maan: right
Geet; when i person started giving you importance with out any reason you your self pull towards his side same happen with me when he was on task he use to inform me . we both started having a nice friendly relation one one night after coming from from task he called and he proposed . i was in seven heaven i never thought love was like that. i myself felt i was pulling towards him when he said all those thing i was really happy .
Maan: looked at where is the turn i feel everything is going smoothly .
Geet; smiled the very next day i told him what all happen he smiled you liked . i said yes everyone liked to be loved .he increased his attention when i was totally involved with him suddenly he vanished .it was being a week i was not able to trace him for a week.one day i found his cell open as i called a lady picked up.i asked who are you
Maan: what she said ?
Geet : hismarried
Maan: what ?
Geet: yes he was married he was just passing time as he was at a post where he couldn't keep his family with him .to make him self relax he use to do friendship with girls .spend time with them play with their emotions.
Maan: oh God what you do then
Geet: i asked her but what he was doing with me then
Maan: what was her reply ?
Geet: she smiled he was passing time . i knew each and everything. that you were behind me .i said excuse me  i was not the one who ask him to do friend ship with me , it was he .i was not the one who use to call it was he .she in reply gave a wicked smiled what so special he did with you that you are getting so angry .
Maan: looked at her
Geet; i didnot reply just thought he just placed with me or use me as a tissue paper just for some time for his pleasure .
Maan closed his fist .then you didnot say anything
Geet : i was shocked to hear that i felt liking going to his office and complain .but i couldn't
Maan: why?
Geet: may be some where in my heart i liked him ,or may be i still have humanity left in me.
Maan: but you should have taken a step.
Geet; i then i asked my friend she told me it is his habit . he fooled girls behind his uniform .
Maan: oh poor you .you didnot asked him
Geet i asked
Maan: what he said ?
Geet he said i showed you what i wanted to i just hide few thins
Maan: B*****
Geet: why you are getting angry ?i just gain not to trust a person who is showing him self a Innocent soul as the have evil mind behind that. and some one's profession does not make him superior. even if a person who is not earn alot may be more sincere to you.
Maan: i really feel like killing that person.
Geet; why ? it is my faith if he has hurt me some day for sure he will be hurt and then he will come to know what is the real pain . he might be happily married laugh how i made fool girls for my pleasures and lust . but some day may be after 10 years  he will regret on that. as when a heart bleed its voiced is heard.
Maan: smiled: you are brave
Geet; thanks
Man: can i ask you some thing
Geet: sure
Maan: will you fall in love again
Geet :yes i will but this time i will prefer a simple person,i will not go for his status or his position in society .
Maan: smiled do i come in it
Geet: might be
Maan any message to him
Geet: yes i hate him to the core . you not just ruin my innocent .you just snatch away to trust someone in life.
Maan: thanks for coming  and telling your story.

moral of the story . please dont go for person status in society as they all have a evil face behind them .they just use girls for passing time as they are homesick and they are not able to sleep. just to make them self fresh they spend some quality time with different girls.when they are fed up they throw them they are wolves in disguise.
I dont know you guys will like it or not if you guys dont i am sorry do comment please 
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg you write so nice and great i love it thanks a lot for pm me dear please want some more ...awesome , great, mind blowing, superb ...
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it so much dear...
owsome...
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice story.... Its true some girls r really dumb i know a person whose wid a man know dat he married she left her home nd parents.... She was such fool now dat guy left went bk to his wife now she is all alone... I don't know main usse sympathy karu yaa gussa
Angel.Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
really, i agree with you. some men are like this. 
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS😳 & nice moral of the story👍🏼 loved it dear😍
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

Nice story.... Its true some girls r really dumb i know a person whose wid a man know dat he married she left her home nd parents.... She was such fool now dat guy left went bk to his wife now she is all alone... I don't know main usse sympathy karu yaa gussa

dear i will not blame girl as guys trick them. they just have lust of everything. 
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Omg you write so nice and great i love it thanks a lot for pm me dear please want some more ...awesome , great, mind blowing, superb ...

thx dear as i was very shaky to add this .
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naddiya, you write really well..
ohh... it is so sad to hear such things, but they do happen.. It kind of happened with one of my frnds too. the guy was not married, but flatly refused saying when did I say we will marry or we are bf and gf.. she was totally broken.. but she is fine now..

We have no idea how to stop such ppl.. the only thing we can try is not to trust someone so easily.. know them first.. find ppl who are their frnds and family.. see how their behavior is with everyone.. Check with frnds of how do they find that guy.. see if anyone feels that the guy is not right.. if we take opinion from many ppl, then chances of such incidence are less. very imp don't look at their status only.. Not fully true.. the guy my frnd was dating was not a bigshot or something, but still it helps to know them first n see how much commitment they are giving to the relation..