Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umagaurav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi Gauravians.....I welcome U all to this new place to dedicate urself for our PRINCE

umagaurav thumbnail

PRINCE

We need your presence here

Do come and honour us

Edited by umagaurav - 13 years ago
umagaurav thumbnail
Gaurav Chopra enters Uttaran
Buzz up!
Television actor Gaurav Chopra is back on telly. He will make a re-entry in Colors's Uttaran as Raghuvendra Rathore. Earlier, his sporadic scenes spiced up the show but now his return will be mysterious and impact Tapasya's life in a major way. We spoke to Gaurav Chopra about returning to Uttaran, his role, the mystery and more.

By Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 2 images Previous    Next

How different Raghuvendra would be now?
He would be completely different from the earlier avatar and for this change; I give complete credit to the producer Rupali. She maintained the suspense and kept the character under the wraps. The character is intriguing, mysterious and intense.  Raghuvendra will come forward now and his story will be unraveled. The mystery, the blackmailing bit all will be uncovered.

What do you like about new Raghuvendra?
Earlier, Raghuvendra was a successful businessman with an aura and striking personality. He had a mysterious quality and in his re-entry, he will retain the same. But this time, Raghuvendra will have a definite link to Tapasya. His interaction with her will be stronger than before, though without any negative intention. I love his confident, intense style and also the fact that he isn't arrogant or an angry young man. He is very calm and composed which is his best trait.

How does it feel to back shooting for Uttaran?
It's great to be back again. Though, I knew I would be back in the show soon. The whole unit welcomed me with great enthusiasm. It's been cool.

What did you miss the most when you were away from the show?
I didn't miss anything as I knew I would be back. I knew that the makers were planning to bring me back at the right time. I missed playing Raghuvendra though and his nok-jhok with Tapasya. It's nice to be back with a different attitude.

How is working with Rashmi Desai?
Awesome. She is a complete natural and a wonderful actress. She is livewire with a great sense of humour. I remember during my first shot in the show she called me Sir. I found it really difficult to believe that she would call me that. She is like Tapu in her nakharas and natural spunk but she is also a through professional and a good dancer.

Who is your favourite character in Uttaran and why?
I have done scenes only with Tapasya, so she is my favourite character. I love the spark, the spunk and the sauciness she brings on screen.

How do you think the audiences will react to your re-entry and new avataar?
As an actor, I will do my job and leave the rest to the audiences and luck. I feel the audiences will like me and enjoy watching Raghuvendra as he brings a dramatic twist in the show.

What would you like to say to the newly wed couple Nandish and Rashami?
In fact, this morning I met them at airport as they were going to attend some show. They make a lovely couple and looked very cute together. They are made for each other and I am hope they remain happy for years to come.

Apart from Uttaran, what else is keeping you busy?
I am doing a play called Four Play with Mouni Roy. In fact, yesterday, we had full house in Kolkatta. I am also waiting for my film with Red Chillies called Men Will Be Men to release in April.

umagaurav thumbnail

ZOOM HOLI BASH 2011

sexyyyyyy😛hooootttttttt😛 haye mei sadke java ,mei vari java..😉

icecream2007 thumbnail
hot,intense,sexy,masculine,sophisticated,strong,caring
umagaurav thumbnail
Gaurav at "Sucker punch film premiere"

umagaurav thumbnail
What TV actors do with the first pay cheque
(article by Priyanka Sharma)

Gaurav Chopra, currently seen in 'Uttaran', has special memories of his first salary.

"My first pay cheque was for Rs.200,000 when I was a part of the TV show 'Saara Akash' in 2004. I have special memories of that because the day I got my cheque, I got the news that my sister had given birth to a girl. So the happiness attached to it just doubled. I immediately flew down to Delhi, bought lots of gifts and even a handycam with which I could record all that the baby did."
umagaurav thumbnail

Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore will enter the Bundela house to meet Tapasya and his child in Uttaran.

A source says, "Rathore will be seen entering the Bundela house during the Holi celebration as a painter to give Tapasya some Holi shagun. On seeing Rathore in the house and her room, Tapasya will get scared and in a hurry to send him off, she will accept the shagun from him. But while he tries moving out of Tapasya's room Ichcha will enter and in a rush Rathore will drop his cell phone. Ichcha will inform him about the same and he will turn back to pick it up but he will manage to hide his face from Ichcha.

Link: http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/rathore-enter-bundela-house-uttaran