Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalline23

This article says it is Rs.50 but as I mentioned "as far as I heard, it is free". Have I mentioned that this article is wrong?😕
Oh and about being bitter you wrote and I quote ", I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here" So you are bitter towards Geeta since she takes advantage of D-sir by taking his help and failing to mention his name even once?

I have read a lot of your posts and i very well know you are entitled to your opinion and I totally respet your views and am not even trying to change your opinion here. At the same time, I have an opinion that says you are bitter towards Terence not just because you dont agree with me or something but thats what I get from your posts and I simply asked you a question if Terence did something to hurt you. Now that is not unfair.

ConfusedD sir gets paid for working with Geeta Ma as do the rest of the assistants......if someone is getting paid then what more do they want? don't know if you work in a corporate environment but if you do you would know that when you work for a company, all the work you do while on company time belongs to the company NOT to you......Confused In this instance, Terrence wants his name in the records book and for that he needs 1800 bodies and he is charging people for the mere purpose of getting his own name in the record book.......these people are not paid, in fact they have to pay just to be in the darn thing......how is that fair? Confused If your cousin is getting married, would she charge you to attend her weddding? She is the one getting married, hence she should be grateful that people are willing to take time out of their lives to attend.....😛
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 it's good to know that 50 rupees is not a big deal for you, but unfortunately there are kids in mumbai living in slums who would benefit greatly from 50 bucks........these kids have great talent but no place to showcase those talents, and it would have been nice if they were able to participate in this kind of an event but yet once again they've been shunned due to lack of money.........😛 Sad how people advertise how much money they have to the world, and on a forum of all places......well to all those who have tons of money, a big 👏........hope that makes you feel good, and hope it also makes you feel good to mock people who may not have 50 rupees......😕

I know Ankit, in what term you are thinkin about Rs. 50, you are talking about in giving term that is why it seems big to you. Agar lene ka hota to tumhi kahte ke bhaiya itne mein to aajkal kawwa biryani bhi na milta hai.😆
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😕D sir gets paid for working with Geeta Ma as do the rest of the assistants......if someone is getting paid then what more do they want? don't know if you work in a corporate environment but if you do you would know that when you work for a company, all the work you do while on company time belongs to the company NOT to you......😕 In this instance, Terrence wants his name in the records book and for that he needs 1800 bodies and he is charging people for the mere purpose of getting his own name in the record book.......these people are not paid, in fact they have to pay just to be in the darn thing......how is that fair? 😕 If your cousin is getting married, would she charge you to attend her weddding? She is the one getting married, hence she should be grateful that people are willing to take time out of their lives to attend.....😛

when was the last time someone paid you to get an education? 😕 people always had paid to get an education. the college or the university never paid any student saying "aao bhai, i will give you $100,000. please come and get educated." these people are paying, if they are paying at all, for the experience and the education they are gonna get! this is not a job, it is an education. so ur analogy there does not work.😃
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

when was the last time someone paid you to get an education? 😕 people always had paid to get an education. the college or the university never paid any student saying "aao bhai, i will give you $100,000. please come and get educated." these people are paying, if they are paying at all, for the experience and the education they are gonna get! this is not a job, it is an education. so ur analogy there does not work.😃

You nailed it di! 👍🏼
494192 thumbnail
GOOD LUCK TERENCE! TKT Zindabad!
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rapier

Confused The sole purpose of this event is to get Terrence's name in the record book..........He has a dance school to teach people, and no one has any problems with him charging what he wants at that dance school..........but why try to squeeze every last dime out of the common man for the mere purpose of having his name in the record books? Confused Your analogy with education makes no sense in this instance........teachers don't charge students to have their names in record books..........Confused
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

I know Ankit, in what term you are thinkin about Rs. 50, you are talking about in giving term that is why it seems big to you. Agar lene ka hota to tumhi kahte ke bhaiya itne mein to aajkal kawwa biryani bhi na milta hai.😆

😃 You seem to be pretty good at those phrases.........seems like you had lot of practice growing up reciting the phrase.......😃
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😕 The guy makes so much money through his "dance school"........He makes tons of money "judging" dance shows on television..........😕 and even then he feels the need to charge people 50 rupees to help him set a world record? 😕 He couldn't give the common man a break? charging people money to put himself in the record book.........😕 wow and here I thought I had seen everything when it comes to sucking every single dime out of people.......😕

😲 I think you are highly obsessed with Terence than anybody else in this forum. You take his name more than someone who is a die hard fan of TL. That's funny😆.
It seems like your sole job is to speak bad about TL. Just like how Geeta seems right to you, Terence seems right to others. Why is it so hard for you to understand this simple thing? You have been saying so many things about kids, money and what not. Bashan toh aise de rahe ho aap jaise ki dusro ki bahut kadhar hai. But I guess that aspect of yours apply in appreciating Geeta and in degrading TL. If you think that every penny matters and every kid deserves equal chance, you probably should also know to respect others and others point of view. 😊
BTW you don't have any record keeping of Geeta's charities?😉
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

😲 I think you are highly obsessed with Terence than anybody else in this forum. You take his name more than someone who is a die hard fan of TL. That's funny😆.
It seems like your sole job is to speak bad about TL. Just like how Geeta seems right to you, Terence seems right to others. Why is it so hard for you to understand this simple thing? You have been saying so many things about kids, money and what not. Bashan toh aise de rahe ho aap jaise ki dusro ki bahut kadhar hai. But I guess that aspect of yours apply in appreciating Geeta and in degrading TL. If you think that every penny matters and every kid deserves equal chance, you probably should also know to respect others and others point of view. 😊
BTW you don't have any record keeping of Geeta's charities?😉

😃 oh personal attacks.....always like those.....😃 how do you know so much about me being that you only joined a few days ago? 😃
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😃 oh personal attacks.....always like those.....😃 how do you know so much about me being that you only joined a few days ago? 😃

aap kaafi famous jo hai 😉😛