Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: crystalline23

Ankit ji- Just curious...Do you know Terence personally? Or did he hurt you in anyway?
Because all I see is your bitterness towards him.
Ok! so the entry fee is Rs.50. How do you even know that this money goes directly into Terence's personal account? There are people who would be working there in those school grounds managing/controlling the crowd. Who is gonna pay them? People working at the registration counters...they need to be paid too.
Also, as far as I heard about this event, its registration is free and that you dont have pay a single penny. I will find out and confirm about this though.

Probably ankit se Rs 100 charge kiye honge...no chutta...😆...
433796 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕 The guy makes so much money through his "dance school"........He makes tons of money "judging" dance shows on television..........😕 and even then he feels the need to charge people 50 rupees to help him set a world record? 😕 He couldn't give the common man a break? charging people money to put himself in the record book.........😕 wow and here I thought I had seen everything when it comes to sucking every single dime out of people.......😕

Tere ko Rs. 50 chahiye kaya? hum sab yahan Re. 1 chanda kar sakte. Aajkal to Rs. 50 mein to 2 paan milte hain. It is just token money, guru dakshhina.😆 By the way Geeta kaya free mein deti hai training?
433796 thumbnail

Ankit ji- Just curious...Do you know Terence personally? Or did he hurt you in anyway?
Ok! so the entry fee is Rs.50. How do you even know that this money goes directly into Terence's personal account? There are people who would be working there in those school grounds managing/controlling the crowd. Who is gonna pay them? People working at the registration counters...they need to be paid too.
Also, as far as I heard about this event, its registration is free and that you dont have pay a single penny. I will find out and confirm about this though.

Nobody can know better than Ankit where does Terrence money go😆.
yayaamb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
koi terence ke bare me kuch bhi kahe for me terence is the best
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankit u r correct. He should have done it for free.
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😕ummm so people in India have a responsibility to help Terrence get in the record book? If Terrence wants to get in the record books, let him pay for the whole thing........why should others have to subsidize this? Terrence should pay for the whole thing as he is the one that wants his name in the record books.........😕 The article states that there is a 50 rupees fee, if there is no fee then why would the article mention this?😕 And as for being bitter towards Terrence, I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here....😕 If you support people being cheated out of their money then that's your choice but to call others who don't share your views "bitter" is completely unfair.....😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Tongue areey yaar bahot aage nikal gaye - record setting ya keeping ke liye nahi........record atak gaya hai uske liye !! Tongue😆

😃 Why change the record if the music being played is soothing to the ears? 😃
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Probably ankit se Rs 100 charge kiye honge...no chutta...😆...

😃 Arey gujju hu mein, udhar leta hu deta nahin........😃
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Tere ko Rs. 50 chahiye kaya? hum sab yahan Re. 1 chanda kar sakte. Aajkal to Rs. 50 mein to 2 paan milte hain. It is just token money, guru dakshhina.😆 By the way Geeta kaya free mein deti hai training?

😃 it's good to know that 50 rupees is not a big deal for you, but unfortunately there are kids in mumbai living in slums who would benefit greatly from 50 bucks........these kids have great talent but no place to showcase those talents, and it would have been nice if they were able to participate in this kind of an event but yet once again they've been shunned due to lack of money.........😛 Sad how people advertise how much money they have to the world, and on a forum of all places......well to all those who have tons of money, a big 👏........hope that makes you feel good, and hope it also makes you feel good to mock people who may not have 50 rupees......😕
WreckLass thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😕ummm so people in India have a responsibility to help Terrence get in the record book? If Terrence wants to get in the record books, let him pay for the whole thing........why should others have to subsidize this? Terrence should pay for the whole thing as he is the one that wants his name in the record books.........😕 The article states that there is a 50 rupees fee, if there is no fee then why would the article mention this?😕 And as for being bitter towards Terrence, I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here....😕 If you support people being cheated out of their money then that's your choice but to call others who don't share your views "bitter" is completely unfair.....😕

This article says it is Rs.50 but as I mentioned "as far as I heard, it is free". Have I mentioned that this article is wrong?😕
Oh and about being bitter you wrote and I quote ", I am bitter towards any and all who take advantage of people like what is being done here" So you are bitter towards Geeta since she takes advantage of D-sir by taking his help and failing to mention his name even once?

I have read a lot of your posts and i very well know you are entitled to your opinion and I totally respet your views and am not even trying to change your opinion here. At the same time, I have an opinion that says you are bitter towards Terence not just because you dont agree with me or something but thats what I get from your posts and I simply asked you a question if Terence did something to hurt you. Now that is not unfair.