Sachin Shroff and Janvi step in as Shyam and Suguna

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday, March 14, 2011 | 1:02:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Sachin Shroff and Janvi step in as Shyam and Suguna..

Shyam and Suguna get back into action in COLORS' Balika Vadhu..

COLORS' Balika Vadhu will see the return of Shyam and Suguna in the coming episodes. The popular characters of the show which were played by Vikrant Massey and Veebha Anand respectively will now be essayed by Sachin Shroff and Janvi Chheda.

We hear that Shyam and Suguna will be re-introduced during the happy occasion of Jagya's (Shashank Vyas) return.

Our source states, "Jagya will come back home after passing out his exams; he is now a professional doctor and the family welcomes him amidst lot of celebration. This is when the new Shyam and Suguna will be shown. The creative team is planning an elaborate track for the couple in the near future".

"Sachin Shroff who replaced the male lead in Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai on COLORS has been roped in to play Shyam. Janvi Chheda who was recently seen in Sony's Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi will be playing the role of Suguna. And this comes after Vikrant and Veebha opted out of Balika Vadhu", adds our source.

Vikrant Massey is presently seen in Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Veebha plays the title role in Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi.

When contacted, Sachin Shroff confirmed the news, "Yes, I am essaying the role of Shyam in Balika Vadhu".

Janvi Chheda who is getting married in November 2011 had already told TellyBuzz that she was looking for challenging roles, but not that of the lead. "It is a privilege to be part of Balika Vadhu. As I said, I was offered 2-3 lead roles but I do not want to commit myself completely to work because of my wedding plans in the month of November. Suguna has always been a very strong character, and I had never imagined that I would be part of Balika Vadhu one day".

Sachin and Janvi have started shooting from yesterday, and their entry is slated to happen this week..

As reported by TellyBuzz, the progression in the story by about three years will happen very soon..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Something tells me that Adi's role in the serial is over, as is Jayesh, Rohit & Mohan. Personally, I'm disappointed. But good luck to Sachin in BV