TOI:Work is fun for Prasad Barve

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Work is fun for Prasad Barve

TNN | Mar 13, 2011, 12.00am IST

Actor Prasad Barve feels fortunate being a part of Star Plus' Pyaar Mein Twist, where the sets become a mini picnic spot every single day. 

The cast of the show including Prasad, Roshni Chopra, Manish Paul and Bharti Singh have become thick as theives and what brought them closer is the basic necessity of life that is food. Prasad, a hardcore foodie, not only carries food for himself every day but for his co-stars too . "I love my role of Bobby in the show simply because his scene requires him to hog all the time. He is never idle because when he is not occupied, he is busy eating. Well, it's easy to gauge that from my size! And multiple retakes only add kilos to my scale. Sometime, my scenes require me to eat the whole day. So, I carry lot of food that I like on the sets. 

Not only this, my car has become a mini kitchen and my food basket will have everything from food, juice, tea (green tea too! that's a futile attempt to cut down on my fat!), sweet dish, chocolates and to even a mouthfreshner. Not only this, I always carry my projecter along. During breaks entire starcast gangs up at my green room and we watch the choicest of movies. Our sets is more of a picnic spot rather than a work-station."