Madhavan's vocal chords - Box Populi

Spider-man thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Madhavan's vocal chords have been in the news for a different reason altogether. Last week while shooting for Sony Entertainment's game show Deal Ya No Deal the show's host, Madhavan suffered a serious vocal injury which was brought on an attack of laryngitis.

Madhavan, who's just beginning to get his voice back, recalled the incident with horror. "It happened so suddenly, I didn't even realize I was injured. In the middle of the shooting we had this confetti blast. I didn't realize that I had inhaled the gas. Before I knew it, my voice got affected. Soon it went off completely. I panicked. Fortunately, it was just laryngitis. I've just begun to get my voice back. Even now I'm forbidden from talking."

The actor is gung-ho about his game show, "I'm truly enjoying the experience. We recently did a celebrity special with Jassi (Mona Singh) and then with Anu Malik. I had a good time with Anu. For the New Year's Eve, we've recorded a celebrity special with the couple who starred in the soap Kkusum (Nausheen Sardar Ali and Anuj Saxena). I'm so glad that TV stars have become celebrities in their own right. I started on TV too."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
Cool spiderman, thanks for sharing! 😊