Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

ya, pooja you are absolutely correct. Yesterday there was a scene whare Abhi tells Simran Astha will be found one fine day. That clearly gives us an indication that Astha is not going to be found in the near future. Also, Saurabh says i dont know till when this will go on. These are all prologues to waht is going to be shown.

I think Simran will lokk after Gudiya, though i feel Abhi and Simran might not marry. Then the leap will probably take place.

Then maybe Gudiya and Astha might clash at some college or something.

richakang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx for the update sree...yeah that seems about wats going to happen at the show.....that we are going to see astha now after 18 yrs and she will meet gudiya in the college n they will be daggers at each other at first... 😆 ...wow we all can be writer's now...
bubbles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think so to. i think they will probably name neha's daughter astha. after the leap, neha's baby will be just like simran and the real astha will be a bad girl.
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they name the new baby as Astha then it is too strange because the whole point of the leap will be to find Aastha as she will be grown up. So, how can they have 2 daughers with the same name. Strange man.
angelz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arnav

thanks for the update...i am sure this was one well excecuted episode of astitva. I wonder who could this be who stole aastha from her mom? Could she be neha's mom? well ijust hopethe director is not planning to get in some new person just to extend the storyline.

what say guys

😉

what is going on. I also think that neha o neha'z mom took astha or cud it b manu.

diana
milin thumbnail

is this the uk version???

milin thumbnail
can someone plz up date me between 12 and 16 feb??? i miss it becuz i was in spain
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think aastha will not be found and she would come back after 18 years leap and there might be a love (?) triangle between aastha, gudiya and sonu. - A START for another serial.