Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: queenbee

Oh Sree.. what a marvelous update.. thank you, thank you... πŸ‘

Call me a foolish romantic or a dumb dimwit but there I was, sitting and gaping at the TV with tears rolling down my cheeks and my 2-year old in my lap, cuddling him close, unable to imagine what the loss of a child can do to her parents... I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.... just for those few minutes when Simran was shouting and crying I was GLAD that I was living vicariously becos it's unthinkable to imagine it happening to yourself...🀒🀒🀒

Then the practical side of me kicked in... I have no idea how Simran managed to drag herself out of the UK but I would never do that. I would go and bang the doors of the Indian Embassy and insist they escalate the matter.. after a few days they would just have to involve Interpol... there would be a state-wide hunt at least. And what wud I do staying behind? I'd be busy visiting all the newspaper offices and Tv stations making sure Aastha's pics are all over in a media blitz and use word-of-mouth to attract the attention of the Indians living there... there are so many things I could do......

But then again, this is a serial and not real life... Ajai Sinha wanted to send her back so back she went πŸ˜•

I second every word of your statement queenbee....I feel exactly the same...I cannot think of something more cruel than this....

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: queenbee

Oh Sree.. what a marvelous update.. thank you, thank you... πŸ‘

Call me a foolish romantic or a dumb dimwit but there I was, sitting and gaping at the TV with tears rolling down my cheeks and my 2-year old in my lap, cuddling him close, unable to imagine what the loss of a child can do to her parents... I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.... just for those few minutes when Simran was shouting and crying I was GLAD that I was living vicariously becos it's unthinkable to imagine it happening to yourself...🀒🀒🀒

Then the practical side of me kicked in... I have no idea how Simran managed to drag herself out of the UK but I would never do that. I would go and bang the doors of the Indian Embassy and insist they escalate the matter.. after a few days they would just have to involve Interpol... there would be a state-wide hunt at least. And what wud I do staying behind? I'd be busy visiting all the newspaper offices and Tv stations making sure Aastha's pics are all over in a media blitz and use word-of-mouth to attract the attention of the Indians living there... there are so many things I could do......

But then again, this is a serial and not real life... Ajai Sinha wanted to send her back so back she went πŸ˜•

I second every word of your statement queenbee....I feel exactly the same...I cannot think of something more cruel than this....

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hjey Sara, welcome to the forum... we are glad you decided to join us finally.

Sree, awesome update..

Queenbee.. I don't have words to say how one feels in a suitation like that.. thank god it is only a serial..

Khushalay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey queenbee u r exactly right, i was thinking how could simran come back without her daughter, it's near to impossible for a real mother. anyways i hope sth bad doesn't happen to shaguna bechari.
shital thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks saree for the update, i live in US so you guys are so much ahead of us. After reading i don't even bother seeing the show

shital

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to India-Forums Sara!!! glad to have ya!!!

WOW!!! so much has happened. I can't believe what it would feel like to live simran's life. It's crazy.

I remember once when I thought I lost my sister and went around the neighborhood running and screaming her name like a maniac. I was soo scared and had all these crazy thought run through my mind. She was with my mother and forgot to tell me they were going out. The entire neighborhood was out looking for her. I was so upset and terrified. I remember getting a really bad fever that nite even after I knew she was ok. I have never been so scared!!

I would hate to have simran's life!!!

*khushi*

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ugababe

Welcome to India-Forums Sara!!! glad to have ya!!!

WOW!!! so much has happened. I can't believe what it would feel like to live simran's life. It's crazy.

I remember once when I thought I lost my sister and went around the neighborhood running and screaming her name like a maniac. I was soo scared and had all these crazy thought run through my mind. She was with my mother and forgot to tell me they were going out. The entire neighborhood was out looking for her. I was so upset and terrified. I remember getting a really bad fever that nite even after I knew she was ok. I have never been so scared!!

I would hate to have simran's life!!!

*khushi*

Gosh... that must've been incredibly scary!!!! I know exactly what must've been going on thru ur mind at the time!! Around 10 years ago my muchooo-older sister went out in the evening with an ex-bfπŸ˜‰ and lied to my mom about it... we were frantic when she didn't reach home by 1 am... and after she came back I stood under that loser's house and YELLED for the whole neighbourhood to hear - don't u ever come near my sister again you $%%$%.. sheeesh... I was such a protective little interfering twerpπŸ˜‰ ... but when u're faced with the threat of losing someone you love it does strange things to you!!!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Any mother would not leave the place without finding her daughter. This can happen only in serials. Nowhere you can see such a situation cropping up in real life.

Saurabh is from head to foot selfish. I hate him. He needs poor Abhi when in trouble , otherwise he treats him like dust.

I hope Shaguna will not die. Poor lady!!!!

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I also hope Shaguna dosn't die.. she dosn't deserve to suffer so much.

It's just a personal opinion here, but this incident pretty much confirms what I already think of bais and maids and nannies. They can (and sometimes do... but often don't) develop a lot of love and attachment for a child while taking care of their needs for so many hours a day... but no one and NO ONE has such a personal stake in seeing to it that the child is well-protected and well-loved like a mother canπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Another thing I find a lli'l strange... Saurabh and Abhi's ma et al keep going on and on about Abhi's loss and Simran's loss... they seem to have forgotten that they too have lost a special and much-loved grandchild... why is he crying only for his daughter's sake... and not his OWN!?!?!?

I think the directors don't want us to reason too much for the simple reason that Aastha isn't going to be foundπŸ˜”πŸ˜•... they want us to see Simran's pain and tears but they're giving us no hope at all. I think Aastha isn't going to be found for another 18 years..... and when she does she's gonna HATE her mom. Hmm... and maybe they intend that Simran shud bring up Gudiya somehow....

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys.. Thnx all for welcoming me.. 😊

It's so sad, I don't want Shagunah to die! She is part of the family, and is so attached to them.. I hope they stop her from committing the suicide.. As I read the updates, I think we are late by 1 day in the middle east..

I hope they find Astha.. for Shagunah's sake.. she is the one who takes care of this little child all the time.. Abhi is away from her, and Simran is busy with the hospital, and Abhi's problems and has so little time to take care of her own child..