sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

After a long time, again i have put my hand on the keyboard. Thanks to Queenbee for helping me with her great updates. This update is for you, Queenbee.

Abhi is taking a stroll in the garden in warm sunshade thinking about Astha. Just then, Saurabh comes there. He says we were all being so selfish that they did not see that Abhi was also very sad as Astha is his daughter. I could not judge that you also will be undergoing the same pain and sorrow as Simran.Sorry for not understanding your feelings and sadness. We were so selfish that in Simran's agony, we did not realise your loss.You came here inspite of suffering a huge loss just for our happiness sake. I did not even realise that. I was being very selfish,he says. To this, Abhi says you told me that if a daughter is sad and in pain, that is the biggest worry for a father. So if you were concerned with Simran's sorrow and in that, if you did not see my loss, its ok, he says. Saurabh says i am worried about Simran. You can only help us, he says. Astha is missing and we cannot wait her e indefinitely. He says you have to convince Simran to go back. He also says i am also not in a mood to go back without astha, but the situation id demanding them to go. He says i tried to tell Simran , but she is very stubborn and says she will not go without Astha. In this juncture, you are the only person who can convince Simran and make her understand. You and Simran are in a same state of loss, so you will understnd her better. Somehow, you have to convince her to go, he says. I am sorry as i am again becoming selfish,he says.

Abhi takes Simran out. There he tells her that they are all returning the same night. Simran is angry at this and says this is why you brought me here. Astha is missing and you want me to go back, how can you be so insensitive she asks. She screams at Abhi. Abhi tries to calm her down but cannot. Then, Abhi screams at Simran saying just bcos you take care of AStha does not mean that your love towards her is more than mine. I am also in the same situation as you are. You just cant compare father's as well as mother's love. Abhi says i dont know whats going on, this is our testing time. We have to face it. If fate says AStha will come back to us, it will definitely happen. But remember, she's there and alive somewhere. So be strong he says. Simran gets uncontrollable and asks Abhi why he is telling that AStha will not be found at all. Abhi says Bua and puaji are here and if they get any information, they will immediately inform us. We are just 8 hours drive away. So we can come immediately. Abhi tries to calm her down and after a while, Simran cries clinching to Abhi. Abhi then tells her that she has another Astha to take care of and that is her hospital, her patients. Simran then realises and agrees to go back.Abhi says we will get Astha back one day.(A very emotional scene, this was)

Its night time and all are driving to the airport. All are in a pensive mood and crying. Simran is devastated at the loss of AStha. Its pin drop silence in the van. Simran is thinking about the time they all spent with Astha during London sightseeing.

They reach home. Rashmi and Pranay open the door. Simran is looking very weak and sad. Rashmi also has tears in her eyes and hugs Simran. Pranay looks on. Simran goes inside crying. Seeing Shaguna, Rashmi asks how did this happen when you were around. Shaguna starts to cry and runs inside. Saurabh asks Rashmi to stop commenting. Shaguna runs into the kitchen and bursts into tears. Rashmi comes there and ssays i am sorry, i did not mean to hurt you. Shaguna does not get words to speak but says i am at fault. Its bcos of me that baby is lost. I have given sorrow to my bhayi and hits her forehead with her arms and squats to the floor crying .

At Abhi's place, Gudiya is sleeping. Abhi's mother asks Abhi about Simran. He says she is not doing good. Abhi's mother says Simran was first not prepared to go at all, but when she went this happened. Abhi says he cannot understand whats happeneing. Here, Gudiya is left alone and there AStha is missing. When i am in so much grief and cannot bear AStha's loss, just imagine Simran's condition, he says. He says i dont know how Simran is going to come out of this. Simran had nobody else in her life other than Astha and he also starts to cry.

Simran in her bed, is crying with her face all swollen. She is remembering her good old days with Astha , cajoling Astha etc. Rashmi comes inside and asks her to get up and drink water. Simran takes a pill and tries to swallow it. Rashmi realises that it is a sleeping pill and tells Simran not to take it. She tells her to close her eyes and try to sleep. Simran tells her she has tried doing that, and everytime she closes her eyes, Asth'a face comes before her. Simran starts to cry aloud and says she wants Astha back.She just cannot understand why and where did anybody take Astha. She says she will die without her. She fold her arm at Rashmi and begs her to get back her Astha. Rashmi tries consoling her. Simran tells her that she cant live.

Shaguna is sitting in the kitchen and she is also crying. She is also remembering her time with cutie Astha. She thinks about Simran's genorosity towards Shaguna's husband when he tried to pour acid on Simran and Shaguna was hurt. She then thinks of the moment when Simran slapped her as soon as they found out that Astha was missing. She also thinks about Simran pushing her hand aside when she had sat down near Simran after the episode of AStha's kidnap. She curses herself for losing Astha and she is in total despair. Just then, she sees a bottle of Bugnil( I dont know whether this is a bug killer or something else).

Saurabh is waling restlessly when Rashmi comes there and asks him whether he did not sleep the whole night. He says how can one get sleep. Time is just passing and they have no clue about Astha. He is worried about Simran.Rashmi says Simran was awake for the whole time and has slept now after so much of difficulty. Saurabh says i dont know till how long this will carry on . Rashmi asks him whether he had his tea. He says Shaguna is not to be seen. Rashmi then goes to the kitchen calling for Shaguna and is shocked to see Shaguna lying on the floor. Beside her, is the bottle and bubbles are coming out of Shaguna's mouth. She is unconscious. Rashmi at one calls for her father and Simran. They both come there and are shocked. Simran checks her pulse and asks her father to call the ambulance immediately. All are devastated at seeing Shaguna's plight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the update...i am sure this was one well excecuted episode of astitva. I wonder who could this be who stole aastha from her mom? Could she be neha's mom? well i just hope the director is not planning to get in some new person just to extend the storyline.

what say guys

πŸ˜‰

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my god, what happened to shaguna?
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks fior the update sree. poor simran. i just hope her agonies and worries come to an end soon and she has a good time in life. she deserves some happiness in life.
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree. i just hope aashta is back soon.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update sree. πŸ‘ I feel so much sympathy towards Abhi so much is happening to him in such a short while......😭

For shaguna..... I am very upset with her reaction. Personnally I do not subscribe to the idea of "Distress = suicide". That is bull. I mean it creates more problems than solutions for everyone involved and anyone who is crazy enough to attempt....😑 I reserve my comments😑

jas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update sree...

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello guys.. 😊

My real name is Sara, although I joined as "principessa"..πŸ˜›

I've been reading the topics and the replies for some time now, and I liked it so much.. I'm a fan of "Astitva..." your updates are so accurate and well detailed..

I hope you accept me as a new member.. 😳

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Sree.. what a marvelous update.. thank you, thank you... πŸ‘

Call me a foolish romantic or a dumb dimwit but there I was, sitting and gaping at the TV with tears rolling down my cheeks and my 2-year old in my lap, cuddling him close, unable to imagine what the loss of a child can do to her parents... I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.... just for those few minutes when Simran was shouting and crying I was GLAD that I was living vicariously becos it's unthinkable to imagine it happening to yourself...🀒🀒🀒

Then the practical side of me kicked in... I have no idea how Simran managed to drag herself out of the UK but I would never do that. I would go and bang the doors of the Indian Embassy and insist they escalate the matter.. after a few days they would just have to involve Interpol... there would be a state-wide hunt at least. And what wud I do staying behind? I'd be busy visiting all the newspaper offices and Tv stations making sure Aastha's pics are all over in a media blitz and use word-of-mouth to attract the attention of the Indians living there... there are so many things I could do......

But then again, this is a serial and not real life... Ajai Sinha wanted to send her back so back she went πŸ˜•