Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Psychiatrist nahi ...neurosurgeon ki zarurat hai...Kuda bhara hua hai dimaag ki jagaaah....ek cow ya bail ko iske nazdik laoge to pura bhoons samaj ke khaa jayenge😑
seriously if he has a attention seeking sydrome we can plead the PH to give him role of D's BG...achha khasa attention mil jayega😑

A neurosurgeon wud be of no help..instead he wud be in need of help after checking this dude....πŸ˜†
Ya he can get a role of one of Dutta's useless BG's....bohat dhansu lagega....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Stip imagining things bushra and Trish...i hit the like button..πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Stip imagining things bushra and Trish...i hit the like button..πŸ˜†

hitting the like button means...wat? a silent hi? πŸ˜†
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok you know what I think is going on?! I think the entire thing is a "well-scripted" drama involving Colors, PH, etc., as now they have realised the importance and hype of this one actor MISHAL RAHEJA (thanks to us!), and they are trying to keep this hype alive as much as possible. In either of the 2 scenarious - 1) MISHAL leaving or 2) MISHAL's stay is confirmed by Colors/PH, this hype will stop (and TRPs might be affected "according" to them). So I feel ALL of them are just playing around (Colors, PH, Mishal) to keep this hype on with not even ONE of the parties CONFIRMING any news! Everyone are talking without touching anywhere. They are just giving hints/clues which eventually can be interpreted in any manner, so that it becomes easier for everyone to "deny" incase Mishal doesnt leave. On one hand Mishal says he DOESNT want to leave but is being forced to by "some" people, on the other hand he says he WANTS to leave as he has Bollywood/Hollywood plans.

So who knows, maybe the Channel/PH themselves are paying Telly Chakkar, SBS and other people to keep this "rumour" alive, every 2 weeks! Have you noticed, the moment this rumour dies, immediately an article crops up! This cycle has been going on for the past 3 months with an article of "Mishal leaving" cropping up every 2 weeks! We can actually count how many articles regarding Mishal's exit has been published in the last 3 months by IF, TC, etc.

So now I think the MAHA EPISODE of this "scripted drama" is going to take place, whereby the Channel/PH will eventually make the audience believe that "Mishal has left!' by making him go missing, gauge the situation after his exit and keep the audience guessing for long, to eventually bring HIM back and thus another leap in TRPs for a longg time! As Huma said, if this news was REALLY true, I dont think this would keep going on like this without ANY official confirmation, as obviously SOMEBODY would give an official confirmation in advance regarding such a CRUCIAL turn of events. And at the end of the day, LTL is one of the top 5 shows which is STILL going strong, so any major decision can REALLY affect this STRONG position that they are enjoying now. Mishal staying is a "goose laying golden egg" for Channel, PH and Mishal himself. Everyone is a winner if he stays, so why would anyone take such a decision, be it Channel or Mishal πŸ˜•?! And its not that Mishal has any prestigious Bollywood project at hand, and this guy always comes across as a VERY sensible guy, so I doubt if he would take such a step without any STRONG reason.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

bushy attack on HUMI................tune ek bhi lyk button pres na ki hai...........rukh am coming...........πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

oye humi...how can you sleep...you need to be up and ready to run behind a certain person with axe in your hand and murder in your mindπŸ˜†

dont need an axe..i myself am enough for the missiion..πŸ˜†

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Huma-

my best soldier for him..πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sirji ka ek hi baar mein patta saaf ..
...🀣

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you know one thing which i cant get is how can some one put axe on their own feet !
afterall its down to business !

You know even clerk at colors will know that LTl cant run without Mishal and these so called cv and Ph people dont realise this !

This is a huge conspiracy i say cuz 
telly indusrty is a business and in business even if u hate some one or even if someone is giving u a tough time 
 u just cant chop them off !

Even if MIshal wants to exit they could make him stay by creating anazing track focusing Dutta only !

there are number of techniques a channel use to make his star to stay but here its not the case !

i pity them !
im so ready to see color downfall after MIshal exit :D
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

yes...😊

and Trish..check ur previous posts..i did hit the like button...
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia79

🀣

Sirji ka ek hi baar mein patta saaf ..
...🀣

I think we can make him sit on this soldier's back and ask him to go for a ride......he would enjoy it thoroughly and maybe stop coming up with these bundle ideas....🀣