Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to KILL colors PPLE.........😡....and that PRANJAL SAXENA.............o god............they just dnt value their viewer's request they killed our favourite show...how dare they do this to us................now we will c their downfall...🤢.........MR will always be close to our hearts.............may god give him much more accolades............*wiping my tears*

the colors pple hav made the mistake of taking us the viewer's for granted............i am mad at them nowwwwwww..............🤬😡
Edited by triasha - 13 years ago
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
aw i don't like the sound of this.. already miss mishal..💔😭
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: triasha

I want to KILL colors PPLE.........😡....and that PRANJAL SAXENA.............o god............they just dnt value their viewer's request they killed our favourite show...how dare they do this to us................now we will c their downfall...🤢.........MR will always be close to our hearts.............may god give him much more accolades............*wiping my tears*

Why you want to kill dead channel and dead person 😆....Relaxed yaar .......Let them do whatever they want........ my decision is same as alwyas No MR= No Dutta = No LTL

mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

the term risk implies a possibility of success when Mishal is gone which is so not going to happen..so i am gonna call this move sheer stupidity of colors..😆

If at all any brain is left in colors, they wouln't have allowed this to start 3months back, any channel taking their male lead (actually he is the only male lead among all the shows on all channels) for granted, requires their Brains(?) examined 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sia79

Have you seen there latest track in Uttaran ....🤣  ....Hero ka mazzak bana diya 🤣
Who give them these horrible ideas...oh man
🤣🤣

just a couple of days ago I saw some people admiring colors' creativity in the BV leap TB article as well..😆...i think colors likes that kind of response from the audience...they want the same response from us LTLiians..
jagrutid thumbnail
lets just hope this article is a hoax and if its not then its colors loss not ours.. if there is no mishal then viewers stop watching...as simple as that.
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia79

Why you want to kill dead channel and dead person 😆....Relaxed yaar .......Let them do whatever they want........ my decision is same as alwyas No MR= No Dutta = No LTL

main un kamino ko jaan se marna chahti hoon............waise u r rite they r already dead...........i will cut colors subscription soon...........let them see now what we can do............bahut hua.......unn logon ko kya lagta hai...........humara kuch nahin bigde ga............NO MISHAL=NO LTL..........thats it
triasha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagrutid

lets just hope this article is a hoax and if its not then its colors loss not ours.. if there is no mishal then viewers stop watching...as simple as that.

me toooooo hope so...........this colors r cutting their own leg wid their own axe..........😆
jagrutid thumbnail
jab colors ki rating down hojayeygi tab samaj mein aayeyga and mishal is too good for such production houses and channels.!
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Huma
BV and Uttaran Scares me like anything
🤢....I never even read Articles on these 2 its like kala pani ki saza watching and reading something about these 2 soaps 😆...I think someone told me than only I got to know about uttaran no clue about BV ...😕