Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
With MR = Dutta go missing .....LTL will go missing as well πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Again Boring news  πŸ₯± ....Pehle confirm kar le fir batate na....There spoilers are so πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Someone dont understand our life will not end If MR leaves ....We will surely see him in other Serials but the person who is thinking about is this track doesn't have brain at all .....'Brainless Dude' πŸ˜†...
Well I am still sure MR is not going anywhere .........Lets wait for this week everything will get cleared.....Enjoy WC 😊

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sia79

With MR = Dutta go missing .....LTL will go missing as well πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Again Boring news  πŸ₯± ....Pehle confirm kar le fir batate na....There spoilers are so πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

not LTL, its colors who will go missing..πŸ˜ƒ
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Still they want to take the riskπŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

For me colors dont exist .....
.πŸ˜†
Its only LTL which exist on some channel name colors
πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mnx12

Still they want to take the riskπŸ˜†

the term risk implies a possibility of success when Mishal is gone which is so not going to happen..so i am gonna call this move sheer stupidity of colors..πŸ˜†
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another funny article... which is blaming Mishal and PH LOL!  DEARESt channel  give us an article abt ur "future Story plans" and leave the rest on us and Actors.. :D dont make it the other Way round  :P 

This channel and its officials ..are so doomed  πŸ˜† this gets more funnier then i imagined it to be πŸ˜†  

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😭😭ye kya hai...............am unwell...........uparse ye shockerssssssssssss.............koi mujhe bolo k ye jhoot hai😭😭
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

colors is the worst channel and has a history of playing games today only there was a news that they have dropped akshya kumar from kkk  without even informing him and gone ahead and signed salman khan who is their blue eyed boy if they can do this to a big actor like ak then you ppl can easily imagine at what lengths they can go with a man like mr for whom his work is his passion who has always remained aloof to politics and unnecessary public relation making gimmicks like attending all theaward functions or dancing in them or attending parties thrown by any x y z now i want all you ppl to pray for mrs success and downfall of colors and especially pranjal saxena who in anticipation has closed his in box

--Sia-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki11

colors is the worst channel and has a history of playing games today only there was a news that they have dropped akshya kumar from kkk  without even informing him and gone ahead and signed salman khan who is their blue eyed boy if they can do this to a big actor like ak then you ppl can easily imagine at what lengths they can go with a man like mr for whom his work is his passion who has always remained aloof to politics and unnecessary public relation making gimmicks like attending all theaward functions or dancing in them or attending parties thrown by any x y z now i want all you ppl to pray for mrs success and downfall of colors and especially pranjal saxena who in anticipation has closed his in box

Have you seen there latest track in Uttaran ....🀣  ....Hero ka mazzak bana diya 🀣
Who give them these horrible ideas...oh man
🀣🀣
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to KILL colors PPLE.........😑....and that PRANJAL SAXENA.............o god............they just dnt value their viewer's request they killed our favourite show...how dare they do this to us................now we will c their downfall...🀒.........MR will always be close to our hearts.............may god give him much more accolades............*wiping my tears*

the colors pple hav made the mistake of taking us the viewer's for granted............i am mad at them nowwwwwww..............🀬😑
Edited by triasha - 13 years ago