Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
from the article
""The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought in again. And, if he does Datta will come back in a new avatar. But, if the show does well the story will go on with the entry of a new guy in Nakusha's life who will help her take revenge."

can they even think that show can run
well tu bohat dur ki baat hai !
hahahahahh what a joke !
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ah...anyway it doesn't matter now...if the news is true then bye bye LTL/channel...and want to just relish good old days of LTL....
one thing is for sure "will not let channel or the concerned people take we viwers for granted"😡
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why we still have not got any official confirmation! I can't believe they played with our emotions for so long...

I don't know what to say...this is the end...
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HT shud have come clean in the first place if this was supposed to happen and to colors kiss my a**,you .....*&$%^@##%%^^&^&&😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
What was wid the holi clebration and the positive pr of MR and if the show does well???????😲😲😲😆😆😆 whom are u kidding you lying dumba**es,it was one big drama and we were the fools watchin it
Where's sara???????????? I want sara😭
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, March 24th is coming in 4 days...Now Mishal plays a very popular character on a popular show on the number 2 channel in India...If he was really exiting LTL in just 4 days , do you think TC article and a gossip segment on sbs is all the news we would have gotten?......No....we would have had some interviews, more articles about it, some official news by now....

so just relax for now...we may not know what is happening but logic indicates Mishal wont be gone in 4 days..dont let some rumormongers get to you...
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well, as i said we might get all this "ACTION" by end of march that is 31st..and then April will bring in new guy...so March is the end...and holi performance was a spoof on our wishes...GooD God...entertainment industry sucks!!
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Well, as i said we might get all this "ACTION" by end of march that is 31st..and then April will bring in new guy...so March is the end...and holi performance was a spoof on our wishes...GooD God...entertainment industry sucks!!

Yaar tere signature se pata chal raha hai wat u r going through awwwwwww......🤗
mnx12 thumbnail

The great creative brain behind this..................................what torture.😡 Can I tie that bomb on someone😡Please allow me

niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

The great creative brain behind this..................................what torture.😡 Can I tie that bomb on someone😡Please allow me

call me if u need any help😡😡
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

how many times will they make Dutta go missing?! 😡 cant the guy live a happy life with his family?!.. and do they really think the show will work without Dutta? the trps will obviously drop.. and if they plan to bring him back..by new avatar do they mean a new face Dutta and not MR? well if they mean that then they better just go ahead with their so-called new storyline and new guy.. they can sit and watch their own wonderful and unique storyline..🥱