Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

381490 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: niki11

Oh sweety atleast we r on this forum and can discuss and open our hearts out .Sara is sayin he's not quittin on 24th so let's hold on to that and see wat happens.Umeed pe duniya kayam hai๐Ÿ˜ŠHere are my jadu ki jhappis for you hope you feel better๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks, sweets ๐Ÿค— I'll keep hoping. There's always hope, right?
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAraW

His demands are from the channel... He doesn't want to Continue If they change the story and make his character secondary or close to being a side kick .. thats where the problem lies.....thats where things need to be worked on .. Mishal has not given any notice either that he is quitting ... AS for PH, they are negotiating with the channel i think .. so its upto the "Channel" the ball is in their Court.. now u will ask why would they want to Ruin their own show when they are much aware of the importance of Mishal and Dutta.. the answer is being discussed here time and again .. its not abt giving benefit to the show or channel .. its abt satisfying someone's EGO ... . but obviously that is not bigger then the will of Viewers and the Sincerity the Team of LTL puts into their work ... Inspite of such nasty rumors being floating around they all had been consistent giving their best... they are Already a winner... so being an audience and an intelligent one we should also understand what is right and wrong ..

and For Why PH and Mishal are not bound in a contract on permanent basis .. first of all who told u that they are not under any contract? secondly even if they are not the main reason might be that they are trying to save the show .. if Mishal signs a contract for 5 months they it will give liberty to Channel to take this story anywhere .. in any nasty direction and it will close the door of standing against their decisions.. so that might be the reason "if" going on without signing a contract thingy is true .. which i doubt it is ...

anyway... i have a feeling that PH .. particularly Hemal thakkar is on Mishal's side... Cant say abt the rest .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sara, I am sure that had PH and HT not been on Mishal's side, someone would have long time back ruined the show ..!!!!

Colors are loosing their respect in our eyes min by min....I wish..Hemal Ji takes this show to another channel...No matter which..I'll start watching it..for LTL....I would be very happy if the show is on any other channel...will serve right to colors....they can go ahead with their meaningless story lines and feed their staffs ego with it..

381490 thumbnail

Is it just me or did a certain PS close his inbox so that people can't message him anymore? ๐Ÿ˜†

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Something that I find most disturbing, and even insulting, is how the channel/production house aren't even considering the viewers' feelings enough to come out with a press release, stating either that he's leaving or staying - whichever. But we at least deserve to be told in time, so that we can sort of digest the news. Instead I have a feeling that they're gonna drop the bomb right before he leaves, or maybe even after.

They have some strategy that they're following and it irks me.

yes this is what i also could not understanding ? Why can't production house heads or colors wale directly say it whether yes or no on this issue .

Why they are playing this dirty cheap political game with audience always . I mean how long how many months they will play with our emotions .

Since 4 months viewers are in this horrible situation . Periodically articles comes stating that MR is leaving LTL this date , that date ..... . After that date reaches every thing around will be silent no articles nothing for some days .

We are happy thinking that MR is not leaving everything is ok and again starts to enjoy the show .
When we are enjoying the show at most again another article or aunty segments come and say
and say some thing non sense about the same MR leaving .

What the heck how long viewers will have patience to tolerate this bloody torture and this dirty game .

If they decided to make MR leave then they can tell straight to viewers that MR is leaving on this particular reason . As they can also have their reasons to tell viewers if they decides .

And more over we the viewers know better know what the heck is happening with MR all these months .

Can't they give one official statement . So that we will prepare ourselves to any thing good or bad . This is not at all acceptable to treat the viewers like this ( always with this rumors).

381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziks

yes this is what i also could not understanding ? Why can't production house heads or colors wale directly say it whether yes or no on this issue .

Why they are playing this dirty cheap political game with audience always . I mean how long how many months they will play with our emotions .

Since 4 months viewers are in this horrible situation . Periodically articles comes stating that MR is leaving LTL this date , that date ..... . After that date reaches every thing around will be silent no articles nothing for some days .

We are happy thinking that MR is not leaving everything is ok and again starts to enjoy the show .
When we are enjoying the show at most again another article or aunty segments come and say
and say some thing non sense about the same MR leaving .

What the heck how long viewers will have patience to tolerate this bloody torture and this dirty game .

If they decided to make MR leave then they can tell straight to viewers that MR is leaving on this particular reason . As they can also have their reasons to tell viewers if they decides .

And more over we the viewers know better know what the heck is happening with MR all these months .

Can't they give one official statement . So that we will prepare ourselves to any thing good or bad . This is not at all acceptable to treat the viewers like this ( always with this rumors).

Word ๐Ÿ‘
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Is it just me or did a certain PS close his inbox so that people can't message him anymore? ๐Ÿ˜†

Really ANA is it true.???????๐Ÿคฃ This guy is going BONKERS i guess๐Ÿคช Wat did he xpect ppl will send him bouquets????๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dutta to go missing.......oh god....kala planting bomb. chk our beloved rival site๐Ÿ˜ญ

Datta's (MR) exit from the show has been finalized by the channel and it will happen soon in LTL๐Ÿ˜ฒ and he will die while saving his family from Kala and he will go missing and family won't find his dead body๐Ÿ˜ฒ once again leaving it to be a mystery to be solved ๐Ÿคข ........................................................tired tired tired of this๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh...created a new post ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...mods sorry...was really upset and just posted it here.. pls remove
Edited by AbhiAni - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys!!! Just read an article on the rival website that Dutta will go missing while saving his family. Kala plants a bomb and ties the hostages and Dutta saves them but goes missing. The PH will decide whether to bring back Dutta or not based on the ratings and if Dutta is to be brought back then he will be a different one.

Channel really is asking for the wrath of the viewers. Goodbye Colors. You stop beaming in my house from now on. Careless, senseless people.

Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! So this is it hun! I wonder why nobody came clean...and why such a hyped holi performance by MR/MV!

Anyway, doesn't matter!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought in again. And, if he does Datta will come back in a new avatar. But, if the show does well the story will go on with the entry of a new guy in Nakusha's life who will help her take revenge."

you fools at colors dont waste ur time bringing in someone else...๐Ÿ˜›... we have already told you we wont watch the show without mishal so u can kiss ratings goodbye if Mishal is gone..๐Ÿ˜†