Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In this whole scenario only thing that is giving me a ray of hope is that colors promoted tasha as a couple for the first time they were shown as the 'it' couple of the ch .In recent days there have been a change in colors strategy for the first time they are introducing a typical light saas bahu show for attracting the viewers who prefer such shows and struck off its rural based show kudesan.And if a new actor is supposed to b coming then ab tak news jati ki who's playin the role and also we were treated with tashas wonderful performance yesterday,so let's hope that they realise the imp of viewers and betters sense prevails in them😊
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are these people blind!!!! can't they see where their own good lies..???
An actor despite of such uncertainity, such statements from "sources" coming out constantly of his leaving, hedious rumours of his misbehaiviour etc....has been giving such great and consistent performance!!!

where can they find another actor with such dedication and they are doing their level best remove him!!!!

Plus they are not ready to listen to the viewer??!! for whom are they making this show...for themselves...?? When the viewers walkout of the show...will they themselves watch it and generate the TRPs for it???

Looks like they have lost their mind!!!!
Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki11

In this whole scenario only thing that is giving me a ray of hope is that colors promoted tasha as a couple for the first time they were shown as the 'it' couple of the ch .In recent days there have been a change in colors strategy for the first time they are introducing a typical light saas bahu show for attracting the viewers who prefer such shows and struck off its rural based show kudesan.And if a new actor is supposed to b coming then ab tak news jati ki who's playin the role and also we were treated with tashas wonderful performance yesterday,so let's hope that they realise the imp of viewers and betters sense prevails in them😊

Need your kind of positive perspective on things, Niki. Thanks, sweets. Hoping the same. I have this tiny ray of hope as long as there's no press release stating that he's leaving. But at the same time, the waiting is unbearable and I'd rather just have the suspense over with.
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

Are these people blind!!!! can't they see where their own good lies..???

An actor despite of such uncertainity, such statements from "sources" coming out constantly of his leaving, hedious rumours of his misbehaiviour etc....has been giving such great ans consistent performance!!!

where can they find another actor with such dedication and they are doing their level best remove him!!!!

Looks like they have lost their mind!!!!

"Lost their minds" are the key words in relation to Colors. Just considering to axe a perfectly beautiful show like "Laagi..." is social suicide. They're treading on dangerous grounds. Whatever decision they make, they have to be extremely careful or the wrath of the viewers might hit them harder than they anticipated.
If they ruin the show... well, they'll lose a lot of viewers for good.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

What I don't understand is why the production house (or whoever responsible) didn't handle the deal with Mishal's contract better. I mean, I refuse to believe that if they had negotiated properly to Mishal's satisfaction from the start (of January 2011) that he still would've been leaving. In fact, I believe that Mishal would like to stay, but because of the stupid stunt the heads pulled (spreading rumors about him, etc.) and because of the way the heads handled the whole situation from the very start - they leave with him with no other choice but to step out as any person with self-respect wouldn't agree to any such treatment.

Yet still, despite the rumors and articles, Mishal was willing to stick around. Which means that he was negotiating with the production house (as he mentioned in one interview), and if he is still leaving, then the production house must not have agreed to his demands. I doubt that Mishal has demanded much, but the production house is all about dirty politics and TRPs and all that cold shiz. In the end, they don't care about the essence of a show, or a show at all - they care about the money they can make.
I still believe that if Mishal's situation had been handled better by the channel heads, then there wouldn't have been a problem right now. There wouldn't have been the question about him even considering to leave. It's obvious that he's been pressured out, if anything.
I don't know about any aunty segments, but I'm quite sure that Mishal's contract is ending soon and that he is, in fact, leaving. The question is only when and whether the show is continuing without him or ending with his departure.
It's incredible how the channel has been treating their viewers with consideration throughout 2010 and then suddenly they just decide to axe our favorite character. Regardless of whether they've actually done it yet or not. They still considered it and that alone says a lot about the channel. I mean, why would you want to make such drastical changes to an already perfect show that was loved and cherished, knowing that it would disturb the constant viewers?

His demands are from the channel... He doesn't want to Continue If they change the story and make his character secondary or close to being a side kick .. thats where the problem lies.....thats where things need to be worked on .. Mishal has not given any notice either that he is quitting ... AS for PH, they are negotiating with the channel i think .. so its upto the "Channel" the ball is in their Court.. now u will ask why would they want to Ruin their own show when they are much aware of the importance of Mishal and Dutta.. the answer is being discussed here time and again .. its not abt giving benefit to the show or channel .. its abt satisfying someone's EGO ... . but obviously that is not bigger then the will of Viewers and the Sincerity the Team of LTL puts into their work ... Inspite of such nasty rumors being floating around they all had been consistent giving their best... they are Already a winner... so being an audience and an intelligent one we should also understand what is right and wrong ..

and For Why PH and Mishal are not bound in a contract on permanent basis .. first of all who told u that they are not under any contract? secondly even if they are not the main reason might be that they are trying to save the show .. if Mishal signs a contract for 5 months they it will give liberty to Channel to take this story anywhere .. in any nasty direction and it will close the door of standing against their decisions.. so that might be the reason "if" going on without signing a contract thingy is true .. which i doubt it is ...

anyway... i have a feeling that PH .. particularly Hemal thakkar is on Mishal's side... Cant say abt the rest .. 😊

niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elysia

Need your kind of positive perspective on things, Niki. Thanks, sweets. Hoping the same. I have this tiny ray of hope as long as there's no press release stating that he's leaving. But at the same time, the waiting is unbearable and I'd rather just have the suspense over with.

Oh sweety atleast we r on this forum and can discuss and open our hearts out .Sara is sayin he's not quittin on 24th so let's hold on to that and see wat happens.Umeed pe duniya kayam hai😊Here are my jadu ki jhappis for you hope you feel better😊
πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—
mnx12 thumbnail

His demands are from the channel... He doesn't want to Continue If they change the story and make his character secondary or close to being a side kick .. thats where the problem lies.....thats where things need to be worked on .. Mishal has not given any notice either that he is quitting ... AS for PH, they are negotiating with the channel i think .. so its upto the "Channel" the ball is in their Court.. now u will ask why would they want to Ruin their own show when they are much aware of the importance of Mishal and Dutta.. the answer is being discussed here time and again .. its not abt giving benefit to the show or channel .. its abt satisfying someone's EGO ... . but obviously that is not bigger then the will of Viewers and the Sincerity the Team of LTL puts into their work ... Inspite of such nasty rumors being floating around they all had been consistent giving their best... they are Already a winner... so being an audience and an intelligent one we should also understand what is right and wrong ..

and For Why PH and Mishal are not bound in a contract on permanent basis .. first of all who told u that they are not under any contract? secondly even if they are not the main reason might be that they are trying to save the show .. if Mishal signs a contract for 5 months they it will give liberty to Channel to take this story anywhere .. in any nasty direction and it will close the door of standing against their decisions.. so that might be the reason "if" going on without signing a contract thingy is true .. which i doubt it is ...

anyway... i have a feeling that PH .. particularly Hemal thakkar is on Mishal's side... Cant say abt the rest .. 😊

Thanks for the information Sara. Is this Ego factor so powerful to sabotage the show? Isn't this factor answerable toanyone?
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Yup in alot of interviews i've read and seen mishal takes HT's name lyk he trusts him and is close to him as compared to other ppl from PH and CH.So mayb sumthin might click.........he is the producer after allSmile
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
381490 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Sara, dear, where do you know all this from? Mujhe bhi source ka naam de na. It's amazing how much you know about what's going 😊 πŸ˜‰
It does make sense. Everything you said. But about the contract thing... I'm not thinking about why Mishal isn't bound in a permanent contract, because I believe that he made the wisest choice by not being bound permanently. But what I've been thinking is that maybe some heads have some kind of issue with him wanting to be in an open contract? Because in his interview, he continued to point out that he wasn't here to stay and he's been telling the PH that since day one.
If his contract is an issue, I don't get it. Because obviously he clarified things from day one and in addition to that, his contract hasn't seemed to be an issue throughout 2010, has it? They just extended it whenever it was running out.
I don't want him to continue either if they make his character secondary. Mishal is smart. Whatever happens, happens for the best. He'll make the right choice for himself, in the end. And that alone is a comfort.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the information Sara. Is this Ego factor so powerful to sabotage the show? Isn't this factor answerable toanyone?

thats my question as well... 😊 ..