Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SAraW

@ harishita

Dimagh hi tu nahi hai H, if they have no GREAT ideas then its better they resign and let others take those positions instead of spoiling the show as a WHOLE!!!

and till now the fast paced episodes has nothing to do with the exit .. i dont think they have come up with a decision as yet .. otherwise an article would have come by now..

anyway lets see.. I dont know how messy things are there .. but i can speak of one thing with surety . Mishal is not quitting on 24th ..but if they go with the new lead parallel lead story then he might not continue .. and they will make it look like as if its him Who quit and they had to go on with a new story to save the show.. ( so easy to read their nasty minds LOL) itni energy show k betterment k liye laga dain .. tu kya chala jaye .. but oh well! Colors k pass "sincere" Logon ki kami hai .. :| ...

so thats the reason and a nasty gimmick behind those "made up Articles" i think ...

I don't understand their psyche, how do they expect the audience to accept a new actor and a new storyline...when the audience itself has been screaming on top of their voice for "NO CHANGE". Plus what guarantee is there, if some ( a very minimal tini mini bit amount of people) do accept this new story, when it too reaches the high point, this filthy game is not played again!!?? And again the audience will not be cheated yet again..

This is their last chance.....If colors messes with Dutta And Naku's story or with Mishal .....they'll loose their audience for ever. !!!!
Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

This is worst kind of politics, first make an excellent show ,characters, increase viewer's expectations, then gradually spoil it, in the end kill it. This game is not good even for colors in long run, their obsession with -ve characters has braught them to no2 from no 1 position. Why these so called creative people who are responsible for this downfall are not asked to perform better, instead of ruining a good character & the show.

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

This is their last chance.....If colors messes with Dutta And Naku's story or with Mishal .....they'll loose their audience for ever. !!!!

As it is their viewership for their other shows are on a decline
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Why these so called creative people who are responsible for this downfall are not asked to perform better, instead of ruining a good character & the show.

Cos sum ppl hav their head up their a**es๐Ÿ˜†.I don't see the creativity in ruining a perfectly good show to satisfy their egoes.And even if they want him to leave y ruin his rep ๐Ÿ˜•. y can't 'he' [evry1 nos who] be a man accept the fact that jis charecter ko usne tarasha woh tumhare naam se nahi jana jayega๐Ÿ˜‰Its like a parent is cross wid the child cos the child won an award and his child's name was announced as the winner instead of his own ๐Ÿ˜†.Bloody as***es๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is ridiculous....when shows are getting axed left right centre for want of TRPs...these people are out to ruin their BEST show ???????????

How totally un business like ?

Not that you can expect much from this business anyways...

But did I miss something...I thought the article said they would introduce a new character some undercover cop as they plan to kill Dutta right ? As this was to facilitate MR's exit.

If they are planning a new stoty line with a new character even when Dutta is alive..and MR is around ....I think seriously they have lost their marbles.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Any case I watch the show and the channel as long as MR is around after that it shut shop for me.
@Sarah : Thanks for the positive note that MR is not leaving on 24th March.๐Ÿค—
24th seems like dooms day for us....๐Ÿ˜ก
mnx12 thumbnail

As far as I remember this Chugalkhor aunty segment, shows mostly gossips, which is hardly true, that is why the name Chugalkhoe aunty, if there was any truth, they would have shown in their main program, not this tp egment.๐Ÿ˜Š

381490 thumbnail
What I don't understand is why the production house (or whoever responsible) didn't handle the deal with Mishal's contract better. I mean, I refuse to believe that if they had negotiated properly to Mishal's satisfaction from the start (of January 2011) that he still would've been leaving. In fact, I believe that Mishal would like to stay, but because of the stupid stunt the heads pulled (spreading rumors about him, etc.) and because of the way the heads handled the whole situation from the very start - they leave with him with no other choice but to step out as any person with self-respect wouldn't agree to any such treatment.
Yet still, despite the rumors and articles, Mishal was willing to stick around. Which means that he was negotiating with the production house (as he mentioned in one interview), and if he is still leaving, then the production house must not have agreed to his demands. I doubt that Mishal has demanded much, but the production house is all about dirty politics and TRPs and all that cold shiz. In the end, they don't care about the essence of a show, or a show at all - they care about the money they can make.
I still believe that if Mishal's situation had been handled better by the channel heads, then there wouldn't have been a problem right now. There wouldn't have been the question about him even considering to leave. It's obvious that he's been pressured out, if anything.
I don't know about any aunty segments, but I'm quite sure that Mishal's contract is ending soon and that he is, in fact, leaving. The question is only when and whether the show is continuing without him or ending with his departure.
It's incredible how the channel has been treating their viewers with consideration throughout 2010 and then suddenly they just decide to axe our favorite character. Regardless of whether they've actually done it yet or not. They still considered it and that alone says a lot about the channel. I mean, why would you want to make such drastical changes to an already perfect show that was loved and cherished, knowing that it would disturb the constant viewers?
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

As far as I remember this Chugalkhor aunty segment, shows mostly gossips, which is hardly true, that is why the name Chugalkhoe aunty, if there was any truth, they would have shown in their main program, not this tp egment.๐Ÿ˜Š

But luk at those sly ppl to create sensation they told us ki he's leavin but they did'nt mention even 1ce that the producer has denied it.These ppl leave no stone unturned to create sensation๐Ÿ˜’
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

March 24 i dont think it is quitting date of MR but gut feeling he will come face to face with kala
381490 thumbnail
Something that I find most disturbing, and even insulting, is how the channel/production house aren't even considering the viewers' feelings enough to come out with a press release, stating either that he's leaving or staying - whichever. But we at least deserve to be told in time, so that we can sort of digest the news. Instead I have a feeling that they're gonna drop the bomb right before he leaves, or maybe even after.
They have some strategy that they're following and it irks me.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago