Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

On a lighter note....I'm watching old segments again.....how adorable are these two?? lol

"Nakusha ka fav. hero?.... Main"

"Meri fav. heroine?.... Nakusha"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6tOBQjkBM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

TFS this one Anu 😊 Such a nice segment ......Now toh these ppl are nt worried abt what's happening in the show They are only after when will MR leave the show 🀒
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can some one please ask hemal thakkar on fb about mr's exit as he has responded to some of the members in past .I do not have an fb account and wud not want to make one
thanks😊
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki11

Can some one please ask hemal thakkar on fb about mr's exit as he has responded to some of the members in past .I do not have an fb account and wud not want to make one

thanks😊

Hemal Thakkar hardly gives any response now..

see he is definitely not quitting on 24th like i mentioned previously.. but! If they Still go by their "new Story line" then there is no reason for him to stay .. i mean why would he want to play second fiddle when he is the lead actor????

So, the conspiracy is to "make" him quit .... thats where all their energies are being wasted these days πŸ˜†.. instead of making a show they are hell bent on breaking it πŸ˜• .. why opt for a new story ? when there is so much left to be done with the old one ???πŸ˜• Why make NAKUSHA fall in LOVE with another guy?? πŸ˜• when she is sooo much in love with Dutta ??? πŸ˜• .. its beyond me ...
simply tie all loose ends in a month or two and give this show a logical ending and End the Torture...

I know one thing for sure.. things have become Evident now .. If he leaves, We all are Completely "AWARE" of the TRUE picture.. He doesn't want to leave but f they Make LTL a disaster then he will ... and along with him almost everyone of us will be 😊 as simple as that... apna hi nuqsaan hoga .. saath main Whatever Chindi Goodwill "Colors Channel" Has will also go down the drain ..

So I really hope they leave all their CREATIVITY aside and reserved for their NEW shows and Let LTL complete its natural life the way it is planned..

Anyway.. AAr ya Paar, We will know it soon ..

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

see he is definitely not quitting on 24th like i mentioned previously.. but! If they Still go by their "new Story line" then there is no reason for him to stay .. i mean why would he want to play second fiddle when he is the lead actor????

So, the conspiracy is to "make" him quit .... thats where all their energies are being wasted these days πŸ˜†.. instead of making a show they are hell bent on breaking it πŸ˜• .. why opt for a new story ? when there is so much left to be done with the old one ???πŸ˜• Why make NAKUSHA fall in LOVE with another guy?? πŸ˜• when she is sooo much in love with Dutta ??? πŸ˜• .. its beyond me ...
simply tie all loose ends in a month or two and give this show a logical ending and End the Torture...

I know one thing for sure.. things have become Evident now .. If he leaves, We all are Completely "AWARE" of the TRUE picture.. He doesn't want to leave but f they Make LTL a disaster then he will ... and along with him almost everyone of us will be 😊 as simple as that... apna hi nuqsaan hoga .. saath main Whatever Chindi Goodwill "Colors Channel" Has will also go down the drain ..

So I really hope they leave all their CREATIVITY aside and reserved for their NEW shows and Let LTL complete its natural life the way it is planned..

You are right !
but @bold i dont want to get a zor ka jhakta !
why cant they give a logical ending !
or if Dutta has to die let Naku die with him !
and start a new story with others
But Naku belongs to Dutta and Dutta belongs to Naku !
No compromise on that !
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really hope it goes in MR's favor and in the viewer's favor, I am actually seeing some positive outcomes, specially after the Holi performance, I mean why would you promote a show's lead pair with such a romantic number if you wanted the heroine to fall for another man? πŸ˜•
Sach mein Dimaag kidhar hai?
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx Sara for responding Smileand i totally agree wid you i wud'nt want him to play the second fiddle to any1 cos he is carrying the show on his shoulders but wat i don't get is that colors nos he is one of their most bankable stars it seems so from its recent approach towards MR yet they are hell bent on ruining the show cos of sum1's ego i mean they are a busuness house and profit shud b their main objective shud'nt it ? which MR is getting for them.I've seen the rise in LTL's TRP'S since MR'S entry .And after showing how much D and N care for each other they cannot just show her wid another man ,it's not acceptable.But 1 thing is for sure if MR Quits we all quit."Jab geedad ki maut aati hai to wh sheher ki taraf bhagta hai" fits the colors 'heads' perfectly.
PS: i saw ur response on the chugalkhor aunty thread and if u are so sure i wud lyk to believe uSmile
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I really hope it goes in MR's favor and in the viewer's favor, I am actually seeing some positive outcomes, specially after the Holi performance, I mean why would you promote a show's lead pair with such a romantic number if you wanted the heroine to fall for another man? πŸ˜•
Sach mein Dimaag kidhar hai?

Btw what is so special abot 24th, only thing comes to my mind is, LTL compeletes 1year 3 months. in Laddo, they killed the lead pair just before the leap. LTL is only 15 months old, even the creativs at their worst should not think of killing Datta, there are other ways of promoting their most favoured -ve character, whom they prefer most.
Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ harishita

Dimagh hi tu nahi hai H, if they have no GREAT ideas then its better they resign and let others take those positions instead of spoiling the show as a WHOLE!!!

and till now the fast paced episodes has nothing to do with the exit .. i dont think they have come up with a decision as yet .. otherwise an article would have come by now..

anyway lets see.. I dont know how messy things are there .. but i can speak of one thing with surety . Mishal is not quitting on 24th ..but if they go with the new lead parallel lead story then he might not continue .. and they will make it look like as if its him Who quit and they had to go on with a new story to save the show.. ( so easy to read their nasty minds LOL) itni energy show k betterment k liye laga dain .. tu kya chala jaye .. but oh well! Colors k pass "sincere" Logon ki kami hai .. :| ...

so thats the reason and a nasty gimmick behind those "made up Articles" i think ...

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ harishita

Dimagh hi tu nahi hai H, if they have no GREAT ideas then its better they resign and let others take those positions instead of spoiling the show as a WHOLE!!!

and till now the fast paced episodes has nothing to do with the exit .. i dont think they have come up with a decision as yet .. otherwise an article would have come by now..

anyway lets see.. I dont know how messy things are there .. but i can speak of one thing with surety . Mishal is not quitting on 24th ..but if they go with the new lead parallel lead story then he might not continue .. and they will make it look like as if its him Who quit and they had to go on with a new story to save the show.. ( so easy to read their nasty minds LOL) itni energy show k betterment k liye laga dain .. tu kya chala jaye .. but oh well! Colors k pass "sincere" Logon ki kami hai .. :| ...

so thats the reason and a nasty gimmick behind those "made up Articles" i think ...

Understood completely, its pretty evident from the way the show is moving that they are probably still moving towards finalizing the next track, which is fine, since the Kala-Dutta showdown will probably take a while. But if they introduce another lead by any remote quirk of fate, I for one will NOT blame MR and will only blame the channel for ruining a perfectly good show. So MR should not be concerned for loss of fans or anything, its the channel that should be worried, since they are going to lose a massive chunk of viewers and TRPs.
Ah well, politics is nasty business!
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well, the colors might think that they are their own bosses and they do not need to answer to us!!! But if they ruin this show, they will loose a huge chunk of their audience for good..their faith and their trust. If Mishal leaves due to the filthy games played with him, then surely, there is nothing left on colors for us.

I wonder if the sponsors of the channel are aware of this unprofessional and dictatorial behavior of color's, I am sure they are'nt...

Edited by chochu15 - 13 years ago