Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
RAJ RANI,
ITS THE BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN ITS NOT LIKE TWO MARRIGE TYPE SHOW PLEASE CONTINUE WITH TASHA LOVE STORY I WAIT FOR THAT

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Crystal29

I don't think it is a publicity gimmick! This is more of a torture the viewer/actor thing going on...I am so sure of that now. Why will the person responsible keep telling everyone about an actor leaving when it is so evident that the show is pretty much running on his back? It looks like they want us to believe that MR is not bothered about it and wants to leave even though PH and Channel feel he is indispensable. This is what I understand from the whole drama..I think we all know better now.🤢

I wholeheartedly agree with Crystal here! This is exactly what his detractors are trying to do! Look at all the questionable 'newbie' posts floating in the forum....they are all harping on this very point...MR doesn't care about the show...so why should 'we' care about him...blah blah blah🤢

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I wholeheartedly agree with Crystal here! This is exactly what his detractors are trying to do! Look at all the questionable 'newbie' posts floating in the forum....they are all harping on this very point...MR doesn't care about the show...so why should 'we' care about him...blah blah blah🤢

Word Crystal, Nureat and Rosa. 😊

I also feel that "some concerned parties" are trying to gauge the reaction of the LTL fans with these persistent rumors. The insecurities are showing. They are trying to find out "Will the show survive without Mishal?" .. Thus we are being tested with various options time and again.

a) how indispensable are MR and Dutta to LTL ...
b) Can dutta have a new face ?
c) Naku with someone other than dutta......
d) Will the show survive if Dutta is killed?

And the answers from the LTlians have always been loud, clear and consistent. .. Our reasoning logical and mature.

Edited by ivy_11 - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sometimes, I wonder if we should even respond to rumor mills like this? Its such a drain on energy I tell ya 😕
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey i wud lyk to point out to the 'newbies' in the politest way possible that the trps's of the show is highest wen d and n are show together and the show is always in the top ten weneva MR is present throughout the episode it started to enter top 10 wen MR enterd this classy show😃 ptherwise it was on 22nd or 23rd.Mostly from watever i have read about y ppl started watching the show almost everybody says cos of MR some knew him from lone story lyk myself and sum saw his acting abilities in some episode and wanted to see more of him.Are they talkin bout the same classy show where the make the hero sit on the fan to hide from the villain kyonki saare sofe to seema kha gayee t🤢and the show which has to resort to cheap publicity gimmicks and wo bhi MR ke naam parhi.And we all know who is bhind all that is happening sum1 is trying with all his will to malign MR🤢.Well i had started a thread 2 days back on wat i feel bout mr and his acting abilities and there you will find comments of other forum members and wat they have to say about MR.😊

I no v are supposed to ignore posts we don't lyk but the words used by them were certainly unacceptable and intolerable👎🏼
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh, I completely, agree that LTL is LTL only because of MR and his stupendous talent, my point was just that the more we keep analyzing these stupid rumors, the more draining it will be on the forum and us and one some level, I think the people responsible are doing this on purpose, so they just drain us emotionally, sadists of the first order. Thats why I almost think, not responding to posts like that are the best recourse.
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Sometimes, I wonder if we should even respond to rumor mills like this? Its such a drain on energy I tell ya 😕

I do agree with you and earlier I had refrained from commenting on this article because my first reaction was....groan not again... its like back to square one🤢

Guess its our love for the show and the hope that somehow the message will get across to the concerned parties when they visit our forum 😉
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Oh, I completely, agree that LTL is LTL only because of MR and his stupendous talent, my point was just that the more we keep analyzing these stupid rumors, the more draining it will be on the forum and us and one some level, I think the people responsible are doing this on purpose, so they just drain us emotionally, sadists of the first order. Thats why I almost think, not responding to posts like that are the best recourse.

i totlaly and wholeheartedly agree wid you @bold wud love to meet these.......🤬
@nureat01:thanx🤗 for the video feeling very good after seein him though its old but still can't help feeling relieved on seeing him laugh😆
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Just enjoy show to hell with this rumours.........LTL is till nows bestest show ever........much much better than those over exaggerated OTT lovestories of other channels.............Thank u COLORS LTL cast for giving us such a lovely rustic best show.................
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with most of you...this is quite draining....
When we start enjoying .....something like this always comes up.
All I can say is LTL will never be the same without MR..
Accept the fact. Work things out with him...PLEASE
No Colors for me if MR leaves.
Don't axe one of the BESTEST shows in your Channel.