Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

On a lighter note....I'm watching old segments again.....how adorable are these two?? lol

"Nakusha ka fav. hero?.... Main"

"Meri fav. heroine?.... Nakusha"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6tOBQjkBM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Hi nureat01

God bless you & Thank you for this, it is much needed at the moment.
I don't know about you, but I just love MR's laugh, its so contagious...when he laughs, it makes me laugh too.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

Making up such a date is a low blow even by PS's standards...and if it's not him and others have caught on to it, he is still failing at his job as a SUPERVISOR of this show. You'd think five months into this problem they would be dealing with it more appropriately because of the lashback but they only worsen and worsen. Pata nahi aisi kya dushmani hogai ya kya pahad toot pada that grown men are acting like children on a playground who refuse to DESIST. Us fans have decided to come to terms with it and deal maturely with whatever 'end game' news comes to us now, but here these people just want to stretch the whole thing and keep us hanging with worse and worse news everytime...kuch toh sharam karni chahiye Colors walon ko.

Word Fatty! It seems like a merry go round of sorts, which we have been hearing since the last 4 months, oh wait, they keep saying from June πŸ˜†, so ridiculous. The PH is probably not saying anything because their hands are tied up by the channel, who has a certain supervisor who is not ready to back down. But one thing completely puzzles me, is that if MR was so dispensable and Dutta was also so dispensable as a character, why weave a story that is completely riding on his histrionic talent and Dutta - himself? Thats plain harakiri dont you all think?
Thats why I dont believe a shred of any of this news, it just seems to me that MR may be playing it safe by taking a month-to-month approach, so that when a movie or something comes by, a shorter notice can be given, thats the only plausible explanation I can think of, which maybe the channel is not liking, and they want maybe a longer commitment.
geetanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waitin for a movie....taking a month to month approach ....nice one!!!!πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its a "No" from his side as well .. he is as Clueless abt the info as we all are 😊 .. may be its a figment of some one's wild imagination 😊

Saraw Tune to source ki IF mein khuleaam bezzati kar di 🀣 ...Ab kya muh lekar TC aur SBS ke paas jayega ....🀣 ....I am thinking about one proverb in Hindi ' Dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghat ka ' πŸ˜›

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

πŸ˜πŸ€— They seem to get along with each other so well since the beginning only. This must be sometime in Feb right. Thanks for sharing, Anu!

You're most welcome yaar.....I was just watching random old segments to cheer myself up also and just had to share this one here tooπŸ˜†.....Yep it does seem like they had a good rapport since the beginning only......this was sometime in March last year.....so almost a year back and about a month and a half after they must have started shooting together for the show......

Originally posted by: make-believe

"Dutta ko toh pyaar mein vishwaas hi nahi...woh rooth chuka hai pyaar se. Usko bas kaam karna hai, paise kamana hai *looks sideways*...maa aur behnon ko khush rakhna hai, aur Nakusha ka phone phekna hai." *cue deadpan expression for the next 5 seconds*

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

I loveeeeee you for posting this πŸ˜† And Khushi for uploading it :p

LOL I lovedddddddddddd that bit too! His expression there is just PRICELESSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....and don't you just love that his hair was CUT back then?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Another bit I love.....after he's all like, "meri HIMMAT ho sakti hai ki main isse ladun?" and the reporter's all like, "yeh aapko daraati hai? hool deti hai?" and MR's all like, "bahuttt"πŸ˜†.......and MV's just sitting there grinning/laughing....the reporters' like, "abhi toh yeh kitni shaant lag rahi hai".....MR goes, "woh toh audience ko dikhaane ke liye....*does a mock Nakku impression* "Bahut sehmi sehmi si hai Nakku" and his LAUGH thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......then after a moment MR's all like, "nahin nahin.....*puts an arm around her affectionately*.....she's very nice and jovial and playful" and MV goes, "Room mein jaayega na, tabhi bataati hoon tujhe"🀣

Waise makes you realize naa.....what a journey it's been for these characters? As MR talks about how Dutta thinks at that point in time....what his views about Nakusha were.....and look how far they've come....what a story😍

Originally posted by: LaTuLa

Hi nureat01

God bless you & Thank you for this, it is much needed at the moment.
I don't know about you, but I just love MR's laugh, its so contagious...when he laughs, it makes me laugh too.

Aww you're most welcome yaar.....I was also just looking to watch something lighter to uplift my mood and MR's laugh just always does the trick......it always cheers me up and makes me laugh too.....there's just something about that smile/laugh.....it's damn contagious....you can't help but smile alongπŸ˜†

Nahhiiiiiiii πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

I don't want Mishal to be leaving on the 24th!!😭...thats my Birthday!!!...please nooo ct's I want a present I'd like please... rather then this!!

And it's probably someone else's birthday on the 25th, 26th, 27th and so on...so I guess he should stay for a while yet!!... don't want any hearts breaking πŸ₯Ί
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think its a load of B**LS**T!!!!

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Its a "No" from his side as well .. he is as Clueless abt the info as we all are 😊 .. may be its a figment of some one's wild imagination 😊

Sara, thanks for the info and putting my mind to rest.😊
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
let us send a request to SBS and SBB for giving an official confirmation from mishal himself. i already send the request and want ur favour too.
ANOSHKA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey if he is leaving let him but stop this cheap publicity before the show he was nothing this show gave him identity let some other gvood actor avail this oppertunity