Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL oh yes, they probably want to brighten up our Monday mornings.....just what we need to see on Monday morning....great start to the week it would be😆

Yes the news is getting recycled but like Fatty said, an official yes or no would really be nice......Hemal Thakkar is only talking about DUTTA not being killed.....nothing about MR.....that leaves the possibility of a replacement.....

So if Dutta is not going to get killed then the second part of the article that talked about Nakusha taking revenge with the help of some new character is not true. And if they are replacing MR from the 25th..They still have not finalized on a new actor?😕 Good luck to them for even trying this route and on finding a "good"😛 actor so soon!

This whole thing is a big scam sort of thing. Anyway, I am more excited about next week!😊
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

The SBS link with chugalkhor aunty's segment...mention of MR is at 14.28 seconds:

Pretty much recycled from the TC article, I'd say. But can one of those people who are in touch with MR on FB and frequently message him please ask him to validate the article? Just a simple yes or no?

Its a "No" from his side as well .. he is as Clueless abt the info as we all are 😊 .. may be its a figment of some one's wild imagination 😊

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAraW

Its a "No" from his side as well .. he is as Clueless abt the info as we all are 😊 .. may be its a figment of some one's wild imagination 😊

Phew...thanks, Sara :hug:
AreYaar thumbnail

PHEW! Thanks for the info, Sara! Why does this wild imagination REFUSE to back down?😆

Crystal29 thumbnail

See...Its just the channel's Spread Rumor department at work....😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

See...Its just the channel's Spread Rumor department at work....😆

Arghhhhhhhh I just want to STRANGLE them now, Crystal....I really do.....WORST kind of publicity gimmicks possible......this is the only publicity Colors knows??🤢🤢
Crystal29 thumbnail

Arghhhhhhhh I just want to STRANGLE them now, Crystal....I really do.....WORST kind of publicity gimmicks possible......this is the only publicity Colors knows??🤢🤢

I don't think it is a publicity gimmick! This is more of a torture the viewer/actor thing going on...I am so sure of that now. Why will the person responsible keep telling everyone about an actor leaving when it is so evident that the show is pretty much running on his back? It looks like they want us to believe that MR is not bothered about it and wants to leave even though PH and Channel feel he is indispensable. This is what I understand from the whole drama..I think we all know better now.🤢
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

I don't think it is a publicity gimmick! This is more of a torture the viewer/actor thing going on...I am so sure of that now. Why will the person responsible keep telling everyone about an actor leaving when it is so evident that the show is pretty much running on his back? It looks like they want us to believe that MR is not bothered about it and wants to leave even though PH and Channel feel he is indispensable. This is what I understand from the whole drama..I think we all know better now.🤢

At the end of the day, when these rumours come out, who do we first turn to look for answers? MR of course! 'Look at the guy who is being talked about!' No one is letting him chill out, everyone goes barking up the wrong tree and he is left puzzled as are we! 🤢 How can he enjoy his work and we enjoy the content if such news is always around? I think you're right Crystal, because at the end of the day, it boils down to MR- not the PH. No one cares about them. So if spreading such rumours makes him a target, then they're letting it happen.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

For them, Anu, it may be the best publicity gimmick possible. They aren't stupid enough not to realize the show is NOTHING without Dutta/MR....the reason why they aren't letting him go. Warna toh he clearly said that he wants to leave...

Thanks Sara for the info.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Making up such a date is a low blow even by PS's standards...and if it's not him and others have caught on to it, he is still failing at his job as a SUPERVISOR of this show. You'd think five months into this problem they would be dealing with it more appropriately because of the lashback but they only worsen and worsen. Pata nahi aisi kya dushmani hogai ya kya pahad toot pada that grown men are acting like children on a playground who refuse to DESIST. Us fans have decided to come to terms with it and deal maturely with whatever 'end game' news comes to us now, but here these people just want to stretch the whole thing and keep us hanging with worse and worse news everytime...kuch toh sharam karni chahiye Colors walon ko.