Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanita22 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not a regular visitor of your forum but as i m a huge fan of ltl and MR especially. I wanted to share my views on Mishal's exit news. I am really shattered and wanted end of serial to be ended on a happy note if mishal wants to exit.
In sbs they showed in chugli portion regarding mishal's exit news (which seemed to be true) on 24 march.
I am really hurt and wanted to share wid LTL fans wherever they are. I request all the members of LTL forum to stop watching colors
He is not wrong if he wants to leave. For serial he gave three months, but PH didnt utilize his presence properly. I am desperate as i wanted to see dutta happy in his life. And to see this i wasted 1 year of my life. If his end was like this, I would hav never seen this show.

Sorry i wrote not being an LTL member but i know by writing on this forum, news spreads very fastly. I will disturb you all, if you dont mind not as member but just as LTL lover.
8086 thumbnail
i wouldn't take sbs as concrete source.. they get their sources from articles.

Originally posted by: vanita22

I am not a regular visitor of your forum but as i m a huge fan of ltl and MR especially. I wanted to share my views on Mishal's exit news. I am really shattered and wanted end of serial to be ended on a happy note if mishal wants to exit.
In sbs they showed in chugli portion regarding mishal's exit news (which seemed to be true) on 24 march.
I am really hurt and wanted to share wid LTL fans wherever they are. I request all the members of LTL forum to stop watching colors
He is not wrong if he wants to leave. For serial he gave three months, but PH didnt utilize his presence properly. I am desperate as i wanted to see dutta happy in his life. And to see this i wasted 1 year of my life. If his end was like this, I would hav never seen this show.

Sorry i wrote not being an LTL member but i know by writing on this forum, news spreads very fastly. I will disturb you all, if you dont mind not as member but just as LTL lover.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Today in SBS , they showed Chugalkhod Aunty telling us , that Mishal'll indeed shoot last for Laagi....on 24th March n then he'll quit. N, probably, Dutta Bhao'll b killed in the encounter.πŸ₯Ί
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Today in SBS , they showed Chugalkhod Aunty telling us , that Mishal'll indeed shoot last for Laagi....on 24th March n then he'll quit. N, probably, Dutta Bhao'll b killed in the encounter.πŸ₯Ί

Ok..so if he'll shot his last episode on 24th march then...his role will end on TV by 31st march at max...well then i would say good by to colors in april...f9...lets w8 till 31st march then..anyways it will be a waste of good show...
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So he is going to war on that horse with sword and all to get killed?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I refuse to believe that!
Edited by Crystal29 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

So he is going to war on that horse with sword and all to get killed?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† I refuse to believe that!

He won't get killed....that much is for sure.....but they might change the face of Dutta around this highpoint only if MR is leaving.....

TB waale abhi tak nahin jaage? I'm surprised they aren't reporting on thisπŸ˜†.....they usually love to gloat about how THEY first reported that MR will leave in Feb....then end March.....now they don't want to gloat about this?πŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The SBS link with chugalkhor aunty's segment...mention of MR is at 14.28 seconds:

Pretty much recycled from the TC article, I'd say. But can one of those people who are in touch with MR on FB and frequently message him please ask him to validate the article? Just a simple yes or no?
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I am not one to dampen the atmosphere in the forum, my hub is EDT that I love. To be honest, I was thinking that the 24th may be the date when MR shoots for the last time, after reading the news. I have no idea if this is true, but if this channel is irresponsibly conveying such news, it's poor media work. It's a real shame that such news is being spread. But I'll continue to take it on the chin and if the day arrives, well lets see what happens. Apprehensive though, naturally.
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

He won't get killed....that much is for sure.....but they might change the face of Dutta around this highpoint only if MR is leaving.....

TB waale abhi tak nahin jaage? I'm surprised they aren't reporting on thisπŸ˜†.....they usually love to gloat about how THEY first reported that MR will leave in Feb....then end March.....now they don't want to gloat about this?πŸ˜†

Maybe they are waiting for Monday to recycle this and then taaza taaza kabar!

All these ppl are recycling so from now till 24th we will see this news pretty much everywhere. 24th is very near and no one is officially confirming this. So I am not believing this until that happens or something happens in the show
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

Maybe they are waiting for Monday to recycle this and then taaza taaza kabar!

All these ppl are recycling so from now till 24th we will see this news pretty much everywhere. 24th is very near and no one is officially confirming this. So I am not believing this until that happens or something happens in the show

LOL oh yes, they probably want to brighten up our Monday mornings.....just what we need to see on Monday morning....great start to the week it would beπŸ˜†

Yes the news is getting recycled but like Fatty said, an official yes or no would really be nice......Hemal Thakkar is only talking about DUTTA not being killed.....nothing about MR.....that leaves the possibility of a replacement.....