Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜† ok so mishal is quitting ...AGAIN!!!!πŸ₯±

Ok mishal go quit the show πŸ˜›

Kya bakwaas hai yaar the story can never give a track for dutta to leave the show and if replaced colours ka tho bhagwaan hi maalik

these people are worst than ever ... just circulating the same article

aur kuch nai hai ka LTL ke baare main batane ko 😑
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavitha08

Kya bakwaas hai yaar the story can never give a track for dutta to leave the show and if replaced colours ka tho bhagwaan hi maalik

@ me too think the same.......Cmon such a beautiful trackand they wont allow us to njoy it with this rumours..........
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 Oh my god ! * Mac gets all charged up , sobs like she'll never stop , then stops dead on the way, reads it again, hai, I've read it before ! Then laughs uncontrollably * So.....Dutta going out of the scenerio on 24th March, yet he has time enough 2 do- Do ghoot mujhe bhi pilade Nakusha, dekh phir hota hai kya.......Amazing ! N Yet, they hope we r immature 2 believe an ounce of it ! Come on ! Give us more credit than that , we aren't so stupid . Thank u.

Hi @ LadyMacbeth

After reading your post, I felt that I must advice you to register yourself at 'The Dutta Sriram Patil Mental Hospital' ASAP if you already have not, as you are showing extreme sighs of mental disorder i.e sobbing 😭and then laughing uncontrollably🀣. The matron in charge is Noorie ChurailMukhi, she is at present taking patients πŸ€—and the link is

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1637349

Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lets begin a game...lets wait for 24th march ...then pop up a date by ourside...and say mishal is living on this date...and then again and again...i mean thats what the media is doing...it was dec then feb then march...it will be april next....someone tell them that even after bringing on new dates for his quiting..the news would stay stale and old...or rather the rumors will stay old and stale..
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skavitha08

word!!!!!!!!!! that's all i can say
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

just ignore the rumors and enjoy the show then, when actually he leaves we can have a long discussion on the forum why spoil mood before that. Dudes i am enjoying every moment of it - his smile, twinkling eyes, expressions. Aye apna mood karab karke sab miss kar rahe ho yaar
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think now we are not worried
we definitely enjoyed this article 24 March !
the question is why 24 :P
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LaTuLa

Thanks for the links , but I've already self-admitted meself there ,u see , n yes , mine is one extreme case , I'm uncontrollable , but on the plus side that's why Dutta loves me so much na.......πŸ€—

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so Mishal is quitting in one week and we only get one article in TC because it is such a small and insignificant news and TC is a countrywide newspaper????.....πŸ˜ƒ

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

so Mishal is quitting in one week and we only get one article in TC because it is such a small and insignificant news and TC is a countrywide newspaper????.....πŸ˜ƒ

your post made me wonder that it could be so that by repeating this news again and again they are getting free ki publicity for their site bcos of mrs exit news only i came to know that such a site existed bcos i have noticed that whenever news of mr quitting appears thousands of ppl visit their site even this time more than ten thousand ppl have visited them i have not seen any other news getting such huge response