Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
here we go again...🥱🥱🥱...we are BORED!!!

If you must post these news, at least find a source who specifically says Mishal is quitting 100% in march...

between Hemal Thakkar and this nameless source, i am trusting Hemal Jee...
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LMAO exactly! HOW many times will they keep "killing" him over when they've JUST shown a 3 month long track over it?!.....aur koi idea nahin aata in logon ko? I said it back then also.....if they ever had to KILL Dutta, Jan was the time with the accident.....which they didn't.....now they might try to replace MR with another face but even then this is too short a time period to pull that off given where the story is.......and this story toh NEVER seems to reach the point for this to happen.....they continue to hype Dutta as a character....toh where is the chance? Seriously no point trying to figure out this senseless stuff😆

Exactly, and with the time frame they are dealing, all the coverage LTL is getting, MR being so at ease on the sets, no air of tension, all the dancing with colors, where is the place for a new lead? I for one, dont believe MR will leave before that big confrontation with Kala, its too risky to get a new lead in for that sequence, even by any stretch of imagination.
Its like replacing you lead developer on a software project that is going to production in 2 weeks, even a dumb PM(S) would not do that :)
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

So another thing that is sooooooo funny about these stupid articles, is that if they wanted to kill Dutta, they could have done it when his car accident happened no? Why again and again? Is Dutta a cat to have 9 lives that you can keep killing and re-digging him up?🤣

Because Dutta is a sher, a form of a cat, na? ROFL x
AreYaar thumbnail

I for one, dont believe MR will leave before that big confrontation with Kala, its too risky to get a new lead in for that sequence, even by any stretch of imagination.
Its like replacing you lead developer on a software project that is going to production in 2 weeks, even a dumb PM(S) would not do that :)

Ditto.....changing Dutta before the Kala confrontation would deffo be suicide on the part of the writers.....MR has to be there for that scene......no two ways about it.....

The biggest thing is that they are HYPING the character itself and yes now MR as well through stuff like the Colors holi thing that they don't show any scope for a different direction....and if they pull that off in like 7 days, I will be quite astounded😆

LMAO@ the PM(S) jibe.....awesome😆
Desipunjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Al these r just rumurs. M sure
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly, and with the time frame they are dealing, all the coverage LTL is getting, MR being so at ease on the sets, no air of tension, all the dancing with colors, where is the place for a new lead? I for one, dont believe MR will leave before that big confrontation with Kala, its too risky to get a new lead in for that sequence, even by any stretch of imagination.

this is exactly my point never before mr has performed with mv even this time ch could have easily got mv to perform with someone else as all this exposure will make it impossible for them to convinceviewers that naku can have someone else in her life moreover they are showing that their relationship is getting intense day by day now it seems impossible that naku can look at any other man let alone loving another man bcos now dutta showers her with all the love and affection in the world thheir relatinship is pure and eternal this is a rare love story and not run of the mill ls where as soon as one partner dies the other one is swept off his or her feet by the next person who crosses his or her path if they plan to show what is said in the article then this show isdoomed then it will be better to watch any star one show had they killed dutta in december only then it would have been easier to convince the viewers that dutta could not understand her selfless love hence a new partner bcos she also deserved happiness but now dutta has given her enough love that she can sustain her whole life being a girl my self ican easily say that after loving a man like dutta and knowing what a gem of person he is no girl will go for another man whatever the circumstances ican never imagine naku with some one else other than her loving and affectionate saab
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤔 Who gives these people the job of writing articles?
24th march 🤣
Hemal Thakkar gives the most sensible comment.
Sigh. I give up. They have nothing better to do. Waste of energy I'd say.

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you know its funny , they only bring about this stupid articles when LTL trps start going down and once the trps go back up again the articles stop. I hope any pray to Allah that this is all a publicity gimmick caus I've just had enough now . This has become emotionally draining , I can't just watch the show in piece these morons have to ruin it .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣🤣 Oh my god ! * Mac gets all charged up , sobs like she'll never stop , then stops dead on the way, reads it again, hai, I've read it before ! Then laughs uncontrollably * So.....Dutta going out of the scenerio on 24th March, yet he has time enough 2 do- Do ghoot mujhe bhi pilade Nakusha, dekh phir hota hai kya.......Amazing ! N Yet, they hope we r immature 2 believe an ounce of it ! Come on ! Give us more credit than that , we aren't so stupid . Thank u.

8086 thumbnail
i have just one thing to say
Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi Namumkin Hai Mishal ke bina ltl Mushkil Hi Nahi Namumkin Hai..