Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Roopa: Honestly the best option IS to laugh about it cuz these so called "reporters" and "sources" themselves have made this BEYOND ridiculous....humor is all that's left to get out of this😆

exactly.. rumor ko chodo.. but i am happy to see such positivity and humor here..
i agree that they have made us all numb to these things.. but still we are able to see the lighter side of it...😆
my motto.. enjoy the present.. if any of such things as in the article happens i can always move on.. away from the channel..
as crystal said i have all the previous episodes which i will always treasure..😊 and it will be their loss not ours..
and i am excited about how the next week will go..😊

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roopa-

exactly.. rumor ko chodo.. but i am happy to see such positivity and humor here..
i agree that they have made us all numb to these things.. but still we are able to see the lighter side of it...😆
my motto.. enjoy the present.. if any of such things as in the article happens i can always move on.. away from the channel..
as crystal said i have all the previous episodes which i will always treasure..😊 and it will be their loss not ours..

and i am excited about how the next week will go..😊

Ditto.....I'm just going to enjoy the present too......this never ending merry go round of rumors has definitely helped us to look at the lighter side of things😆.....why bother yourself over such half-assed speculation anyways? Whatever happens has to happen.....and we'll deal with it when it happens......we can always move on if need be to.....nothing really to be upset about anymore in anyways *shrugs*.....the current track is so exciting....so many things to look forward to in these epis....that's enough to think about for now......if they end it all abruptly.....lol.....it will just be ridiculous but if it does happen, I'm out anyways😆
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Ditto.....I'm just going to enjoy the present too......this never ending merry go round of rumors has definitely helped us to look at the lighter side of things😆.....why bother yourself over such half-assed speculation anyways? Whatever happens has to happen.....and we'll deal with it when it happens......we can always move on if need be to.....nothing really to be upset about anymore in anyways *shrugs*.....the current track is so exciting....so many things to look forward to in these epis....that's enough to think about for now......if they end it all abruptly.....lol.....it will just be ridiculous but if it does happen, I'm out anyways😆

The only thing I feel bad about is that I will miss this interaction I share with you guys..shows come and go but discussions like what we have had dont, and thats what is very irritating to me in all these senseless rumors that crop up.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kiran255

No No Zahra im sure source ho ga
and that would be their nut size brain 😆
thinking all khurafati things !
hehehehehhheh

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣. Yeh small bundle of big trouble..🤣 🤣 🤣

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
^^^^^ Shish This is Small Wonder ....Hai chota sa par chalta kitna hai 🤣🤣🤣
But ideas that comes into this mind are always flop Like Kala's Plan ....So flop idea by a flop Brain

Edited by Sia79 - 13 years ago
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sia79

^^^^^ Shish This is Small Wonder ....Hai chota sa par chalta kitna hai 🤣🤣🤣
But ideas that comes into this mind are always flop Like Kala's Plan ....So flop idea by a flop Brain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

And will make the channel a flop with his doings..
droopy_asleep thumbnail
So another thing that is sooooooo funny about these stupid articles, is that if they wanted to kill Dutta, they could have done it when his car accident happened no? Why again and again? Is Dutta a cat to have 9 lives that you can keep killing and re-digging him up?🤣

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I was just reading Droopy's (sorry, don't know your name yet 😛) comment in the EDT, about the WC- and that just reaffirms my belief that this article is nonsense. Killing off Dutta's character as the World Cup gears into the quarter-finals is suicidal anyway-in terms of TRPs. I'm sure the PH wouldn't think of it at all! x
droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I was just reading Droopy's (sorry, don't know your name yet 😛)

Call me Harshita :)
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

So another thing that is sooooooo funny about these stupid articles, is that if they wanted to kill Dutta, they could have done it when his car accident happened no? Why again and again? Is Dutta a cat to have 9 lives that you can keep killing and re-digging him up?🤣

LMAO exactly! HOW many times will they keep "killing" him over when they've JUST shown a 3 month long track over it?!.....aur koi idea nahin aata in logon ko? I said it back then also.....if they ever had to KILL Dutta, Jan was the time with the accident.....which they didn't.....now they might try to replace MR with another face but even then this is too short a time period to pull that off given where the story is.......and this story toh NEVER seems to reach the point for this to happen.....they continue to hype Dutta as a character....toh where is the chance? Seriously no point trying to figure out this senseless stuff😆