Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Although Sushant and Shampa deserved to win too,Chang and marishca also deserved after them,one other thing is that people may not know but this is marishca third or fourth jhalak season and she totaly deserved to win this time around,the way she has worked with chang has been outstanding.

If sushant had won,which i too wanted (if not chang!) he would have got both rewards,the winners and the ujala most consistent (he was the only one feel eligible for this award!)performer,leaving the first runner up empty handed...so in a way both sushant and chang one something!

so im happy my two fav's won...welldone Sushant/Shampa And Chang/Marischa...keep rocking๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: funnyguy

Its totally upto u..if u wish to believe me, do it..
if not..completely ur choice!!:)

I believe you , you even have a picture with the trophies .
How did sushant and Yana take this ..???
Armu4eva thumbnail
Horrible news....... guess the whole 'Non-dancer' has to win logic prevailed..!! Nyways... m utterly disappointed!! Boooo SONY ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Sushant u were are and will always be my CHAMPION.... luv u loads.. !! โค๏ธ
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sushantttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.. i've no words.....total injustice to u......................... but u r the winner of millions of heart....
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why is everyone still doubtful ?

........ The thread starter was there at the shoot ..... and they have attached a photo as proof ...... what more could we ask for ........

Funnyguy, thanks for the news ......... My favourite were sushant and his partner ...... but i feel the performances at the beginning of the show were much better than those towards the end ............
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope this is not true and chang is wearing the same clothes that he wore yesterday so i doubt it's true. oh and there is no kind of celebration in the background, i mean don't they have glitters and other stuffs when they announces the winner??i am just hoping it's not true๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sushant and Shampa clearly deserves to win this DAMN show!!!!! i am still gonna wait for the articles to come out.
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
112642 thumbnail
well since multiple sources (eevn the reputable ones) started saying sony wnated a "non-dancer" to win.. i was expecting chang to win...

well, we dont know if chang won by votes or rigging.. but congrats to them. chang is a sweetheart..

but i feel bad for sushant (and yana as weell) all of his hardwork and despite his back injury gave a fab. performances.
in terms o dancing, nobody can match sushant. he created history on the show with so many perfect performances. for many seasons to come, people will want to match up to sushant.. and thats the biggest compliment for him...
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh dats an amazing news ( if at all this is true )
Congrats Chang๐Ÿ‘i wanted him to win๐Ÿ˜ณ
well everyone has equally worked hard to win the show may be sushant and shampa were just unlucky but i won't call chang as undeserving bcoz he gv his 100% ๐Ÿ‘m happy with janta's decision๐Ÿ˜›
379483 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Chang just wrote 3 hours ago that he was nervous and that now all upto god, but the finale is live. But I know and want Chang to win.

its really funny tht u don't even trust and even beleive ur own website on which ur a channel mod...check ur own website leaked this news tht chang won isnt it......๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Nadii- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
India-Forums havent wrote yet that Chang won, and as Chang told me a lot newspapers wrote that he may win, but nothing has been shot yet, so he dont knw why they keep saying this.
Also Im not against Chang winning, I want him to win, But no proof yet that he won, no articles, which clearly saying Chang won or news update on tv.
Can u provide me the link then?
Edited by -Nadii- - 13 years ago