Poll

Would Shaimak Dawar make a better judge then Terrence?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I personally think Shaimak Davar would make a much better judge then Terrence.  Terrence is very limited in his knowledge of other dance forms outside of contemporary. Shaimak on the other hand is much more versatile and just a better overall personality.  Please share your thoughts. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Well shaimak is definitely more popular than Terrence.But i dont think he will come on CDD if he is asked to.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well shaimak is definitely more popular than Terrence.But i dont think he will come on CDD if he is asked to.

😛 Yeah definitely more popular and also more talented.......Shaimak is a maestro in many different forms of dance as opposed to Terrence who mainly sticks to contemporary.......😛
sreenysa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shaimak is popular in his own way but at the same time Terence is also popular. If I have to choose between them I will choose Terence. i cant compare both of them.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shiamak didnt accept the role of judge on the highly rated and internationally famous DID show!! Why didnt he, I wonder when DID gives so much fame and glamor?? Not to mention the highest TRPs!!

You are talking about Terence who has proved in two seasons of DID as to how much he knows about dance, and how well he knows about dance forms other than contemporary, not only to judge but also to choreograph in them!! Why blame your ignorance on Terence??
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanna

Shiamak didnt accept the role of judge on the highly rated and internationally famous DID show!! Why didnt he, I wonder when DID gives so much fame and glamor?? Not to mention the highest TRPs!!

You are talking about Terence who has proved in two seasons of DID as to how much he knows about dance, and how well he knows about dance forms other than contemporary, not only to judge but also to choreograph in them!! Why blame your ignorance on Terence??

😃 what did he prove in DID 1? He proved that he has taught his students to be so arrogant that they don't give credit to the winner and start bashing the winners and the audience if they don't win like Jai did...........Terrence struggled mightily in DID 1 and DID 2 with Indian classical, Hip Hop, and Bollywood........80% of the routines choreographed by him are contemporary and the remaining 20% are contemporary disguised as freestyle........😃 It's a well known fact that his assistants do most of the work anyways while he is busy running his "successful dance institute"..........Shaimak is hands on with all his work, and what's more he is humble and kind..........😛 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Biased poll. *surprise surprise*

How about you post a proper poll and give members a chance to express their opinion and maybe then more people will actually bother replying to your topic?

Oh wait. This is Ankit I'm talking about. Silly me..how could I even suggest such a thing as creating a fair poll.😆
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Biased poll. *surprise surprise*

How about you post a proper poll and give members a chance to express their opinion and maybe then more people will actually bother replying to your topic?

Oh wait. This is Ankit I'm talking about. Silly me..how could I even suggest such a thing as creating a fair poll.😆

😃 getting a reply to any post on this forum is next to impossible..........I came here looking for a good laugh and so far it's been a few giggles and that's it..........😃
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 getting a reply to any post on this forum is next to impossible..........I came here looking for a good laugh and so far it's been a few giggles and that's it..........😃

Awww. You came here for a few laughs and sadly you got none.😆

Unless you count me! I was laughing! :) But unfortunately not with you..😉
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Awww. You came here for a few laughs and sadly you got none.😆

Unless you count me! I was laughing! :) But unfortunately not with you..😉

😃 was their a mirror involved while you were laughing? 😉