Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

Madhu - Lol, yeah I'm a Bengali & I'm from Kolkata. But I stay in the Middle East right now ;D

dats gud anyone else bengali here among us u knw
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ok here

he took the back of his hand and slowly rubbed it on her cheek, coming closer he smiled seeing his affect on her. she was his. he always knew this. he himself was surprised at the fact that she loved him so much. it was true he loved someone else before, but her love was so powerful that it forced him to love her.love her like nobody ever loved someone. he knew he loved her, but what shocked him was that he loved her hell more than he did riddhima. her absence had driven him crazy, each second had seemed like a punishment and now finally having his heaven, his life in front of him he was adamant to make her his. she slowly opened her eyes in shock and stepped back as she remembered it was his weeding today

churail i fel like draggng it a bit😆😆
dialoges daaloooo

Shilpa instantly move away from him in tears.... " Armaan.... You shouldnt be here... "
Armaan moves closer to her..... " Shilpa.... Listen to me... i really.... "
Shilpa cuts back his words... " U shouldnt be here... Its your wedding day..... You should be with ridhima di.... "
Armaan tries to convice her... " Shilpa... plss listen.... "
Shilpa looks at him pained.... " Armaan plss gooo... Dont hurt me.... Ridhima di loves you.. Go back to her...
Armaan roughly pulls her close to him..." But i love you dammit.... I love you.... "
Stunned by his words SHilpa stares at him shocked... She never expected to here this from him.... " Armaan.... what did you just say.... "

lol seeing u all write i also wrote :P
I am not here... 😆 will come on night
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

Ana - You're so sweet. (: You're pointlessly pressing the like button for everyone's post. 🤣

i think we all should do thattt....if CFC has a HOF...i want to see kashians at the TOP😆
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

oyeeeeeeeeee hoyyyyyyeee
ur such an awesome writer vini y dont u write churail ???

ok here

he took the back of his hand and slowly rubbed it on her cheek, coming closer he smiled seeing his affect on her. she was his. he always knew this. he himself was surprised at the fact that she loved him so much. it was true he loved someone else before, but her love was so powerful that it forced him to love her.love her like nobody ever loved someone. he knew he loved her, but what shocked him was that he loved her hell more than he did riddhima. her absence had driven him crazy, each second had seemed like a punishment and now finally having his heaven, his life in front of him he was adamant to make her his. she slowly opened her eyes in shock and stepped back as she remembered it was his weeding today

dialoges daaloooo

SHUT UP!😛
WOW!You gve me the part i ddnt wnted 2 write😡AMZING THOUGH😳
Feeling droplets of water on their face,they look skyward...to see the clouds overpowering the sky dark grey!IT WAS RAINING! And it was the raining the last time also,when he felt something stirring in him dancing in the rain the last time they were in panchgani! he smiled at her....
Shilpa didnt know how to react...trying to escape the moment,she stride away from him but only to felt his grip on her hand!She gasped!
"Shilpa" he whispered......and he pulled her more closer with his back slightly against his chest!
@ridu dnt tel me cudnt get even a kiss n u r teling abut suhagraat day dream..
Waymaker thumbnail
Rinki THANK YOU🤣🤣 I Already got one chumma frm KSG☺️
OMG I Think we shoulddddddddd...all KaShians writing smthing :D n it frms an FF :D
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gosh ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
and churailllllllllllllllllllllllllll
u bth r sooooo wnderfulllllllllllllll my goddddddddddd now wich 1 tooo continue ok 1st comes ashu one just ommiting the i love u part lol and then cumz the rain wat say
or tell me da order then il continue ????

Originally posted by: DJ_AISHII

ok here

dialoges daaloooo

Shilpa instantly move away from him in tears.... " Armaan.... You shouldnt be here... "
Armaan moves closer to her..... " Shilpa.... Listen to me... i really.... "
Shilpa cuts back his words... " U shouldnt be here... Its your wedding day..... You should be with ridhima di.... "
Armaan tries to convice her... " Shilpa... plss listen.... "
Shilpa looks at him pained.... " Armaan plss gooo... Dont hurt me.... Ridhima di loves you.. Go back to her...
Armaan roughly pulls her close to him..." But i love you dammit.... I love you.... "
Stunned by his words SHilpa stares at him shocked... She never expected to here this from him.... " Armaan.... what did you just say.... "

lol seeing u all write i also wrote :P
I am not here... 😆 will come on night

look Ms Shakspere has sum.......

wah wah aishi
Waymaker thumbnail
OMGGGG Aish was so quick than me🤣🤣🤣
Rida..........Sachi mein...the scene should hv been like tht :O damn i want remke of tht fall scene now :|
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Riduuuuuuuu

I will come tonight soo we will continue a new part together... :P

cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa love u...