Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

hawwwwwwwwwwwww viniiiiiiiiii gosh
armaan tells sid to take his wife back😍 haye luvd it

ok here it goes

armaan cums out of da car wid feeling the magical winds touching his face he smiles feeling her essence in it and realises he is finally breathing. moving forward he finally sees shilpa in the garden area playing with children and smiling like an angel. he is mesmerized seeing her wearing a beautiful red saaree and a blindfold on her eyes. he feels his heartbeat increasing and his body going wild. closing his eyes he composes his self and move towards her. standing just an inch behind her he breathes heavily. she stops in her tracks feeling his warm breathe kissing her nap. shivers pass through her whole body circulating faster than blood. dr keerti and jp jiggie dr shashank dr rahul muskaan atul anjali all come out as all were her to attend an imp. meetng and sid riddhima and all the others also come after armaan to see what he was actually upto. the whle sanjeevani is starng at him in shock. she slowly turns around feeling his hot breathe. she feels restless and pulls down the blindfold and is shocked to see his strong intense passionate eyes piercing her

Gosh!i was mesmerizing in it🤪 i dunno wht to write...continue urslef😃 i want an intense part😳
Waymaker thumbnail
Am fine shine Ana :D
love the DP Also <3
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

hawwwwwwwwwwwww viniiiiiiiiii gosh
armaan tells sid to take his wife back😍 haye luvd it

ok here it goes

armaan cums out of da car wid feeling the magical winds touching his face he smiles feeling her essence in it and realises he is finally breathing. moving forward he finally sees shilpa in the garden area playing with children and smiling like an angel. he is mesmerized seeing her wearing a beautiful red saaree and a blindfold on her eyes. he feels his heartbeat increasing and his body going wild. closing his eyes he composes his self and move towards her. standing just an inch behind her he breathes heavily. she stops in her tracks feeling his warm breathe kissing her nap. shivers pass through her whole body circulating faster than blood. dr keerti and jp jiggie dr shashank dr rahul muskaan atul anjali all come out as all were her to attend an imp. meetng and sid riddhima and all the others also come after armaan to see what he was actually upto. the whle sanjeevani is starng at him in shock. she slowly turns around feeling his hot breathe. she feels restless and pulls down the blindfold and is shocked to see his strong intense passionate eyes piercing her

ridu wowwwwwww Shona is so perfect in Red n Karans n White. dey look deadly romantic when dey r in Red n white. so cute... awsummmmmm thinking ya

@ana kahi nahi jana
Waymaker thumbnail
😍OMG Continue it urself na Rida!Gosh write it fast🤪
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
churail shutup and continueeeeee naaaaaaaaaaa with kash baarish
Waymaker thumbnail
kay!but am trying..thse type of scenes...seriously out of my wits to write...but i will try :(

Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

kay!but am trying..thse type of scenes...seriously out of my wits to write...but i will try :(

muaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
shutup u rooookkkkkkkk my churail😛😛
aaaaaaaaaaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii where did u gooooooooooo?
Waymaker thumbnail

She stood numb seeing his intense gaze on her!He was like in a daze,he eyes were full of passion!Unable to uphold his stare,she break the eye lock,her heart soaring with nervousness!WHAT IS ARMAAN Doing here?she questioned herself!Stunned,when she felt his hand skimming down her cheeks softly,turning her face slowly towrds him,she closed her eyes!

do the baarish thing now :P
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Teri ishq mein main fanna hua :)

Who made that icon? :O its gorgeous! & I'm back people. =)