Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Angelic_Swancy

i thought it might been the monthly problem, but it's not. it's so much worse, i'm not even eating anything, cause my stomach can't handle it.

swanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wat happened gal.are u alright????😲
have u taken any medication or visited the doctor???
ur fine na?
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

Madhu..u asked b4..n i frgt to tell you...

to show your sigs avatars & banners
Go to Dashboard->Update PROFILE->My preferences->Click on Yes show video avatars + sigs and click submit below

hmm ya by dat I hav to change my DP too but I dnt wanna change it
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely writing Rida
@V: Na yaar, i can't afford to take days off now, cause of exams and all. I just hope my stomach can get better.
@Madhu: i feel soooo stupid that i left my water at home, and it feels like my stomach's drying up on me.
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😭 i can't lay down it hurts even more than. I slept on my stomach last night, because whenva i sleep on my back my stomach starts hurting 😭

ohhh thats worseee......but see a doctor soooon if nothing is helpinggg....and dont feeel it too muchhh, try diverting ur attention somewhere else....u will feeel bettter
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGGGGGG!That was sooooooooooooo hotttttttttttt Ridaaaa :O
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
whoz continuing ?
i dont want the confession soon let armaan tease shonaπŸ˜‰
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ana_kash

ohhh thats worseee......but see a doctor soooon if nothing is helpinggg....and dont feeel it too muchhh, try diverting ur attention somewhere else....u will feeel bettter

i tried to do that last night, by watchin some KaSh scenes i downloaded. But it doesn't always work, its killing more cause i'm at school.
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chocolatefreak

perfect ok now my turnπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

everyone standing outside ran inside to save themselves from the heavy showers. shilpa gasped feeling the pressure of the rain increasing. she pulled her hand back and tried to run inside when armaan again held her wrist and twirled her around. she gasped as her body came in contact wid his. he placed his hand on her waist sensually caressing her soft skin and pulled her closer jamming her body hard with his, not leaving a little space between them. she felt his intense gaze tearing her whole body apart. she saw passion and desire in his eyes. his strong gaze was making it hard for her to breathe. she felt his hot breathe on her lips and tried to control herself.
"Chodo armaan cho chodo mujhe." she tried to push him away when her all protests went in vain. he stared at the water droplets sliding down her body. from her eyes to her luscious lips. from her lips down her throat lingering down to her cleavage. he licked his own lips and the winds of passion and wildness surrounded him. she turned around when he placed his hand on her bare stomach pushing her body back jamming her back with his hardcore chest. he slowly moved her hair on the otherside letting his fingers play havoc in her body. slowly he bent down
"youre so right shilpa its my wedding day today." with this he slowly rubbed her nap with his nose sending shivers down her body
and whispered huskily in her ears

hottttttttttttttttt look chocolate is always exciting mood. perfect name.
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You had brownies? fudge cake. 🀣 But hell man, take care! :') We love you and want to see you back in the 'My stomach doesn't hurt' mood. πŸ˜†
I feel very bad for you, can understand. But yeah, you shouldn't neglect this you know :/
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i tried to do that last night, by watchin some KaSh scenes i downloaded. But it doesn't always work, its killing more cause i'm at school.

and school is always a Pain for u .....πŸ˜†
jokes apart..take good care.....and when u go back home ,,,,,go for a doctor