Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
LOVE UR dp TOOO...
AND LOVE U ALSOOOO <3

🤣🤣🤣
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@Virz SHona is only Ridz (AMmys basket) n always ll be. no one can replace her..
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Madhu..u asked b4..n i frgt to tell you...
to show your sigs avatars & banners
Go to Dashboard->Update PROFILE->My preferences->Click on Yes show video avatars + sigs and click submit below
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Swanz - Please do take care. & first go to do a Doc. Where's Neha? 😆
Anyway, please consult a doc :)
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SWANCYYYY......u might have had something wrong.....dont sit thennnn lay downn...and visit a doctor
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SPINKaShFanatic

Feeling droplets of water on their face,they look skyward...to see the clouds overpowering the sky dark grey!IT WAS RAINING! And it was the raining the last time also,when he felt something stirring in him dancing in the rain the last time they were in panchgani! he smiled at her....
Shilpa didnt know how to react...trying to escape the moment,she stride away from him but only to felt his grip on her hand!She gasped!
"Shilpa" he whispered......and he pulled her more closer with his back slightly against his chest!
Shilpa instantly move away from him in tears.... " Armaan.... You shouldnt be here... "
Armaan moves closer to her..... " Shilpa.... Listen to me... i really.... "
Shilpa cuts back his words... " U shouldnt be here... Its your wedding day..... You should be with ridhima di.... "
Armaan tries to convice her... " Shilpa... plss listen.... "
Shilpa looks at him pained.... " Armaan plss gooo... Dont hurt me.... Ridhima di loves you.. Go back to her...
is it good now?

perfect ok now my turn😛😳

everyone standing outside ran inside to save themselves from the heavy showers. shilpa gasped feeling the pressure of the rain increasing. she pulled her hand back and tried to run inside when armaan again held her wrist and twirled her around. she gasped as her body came in contact wid his. he placed his hand on her waist sensually caressing her soft skin and pulled her closer jamming her body hard with his, not leaving a little space between them. she felt his intense gaze tearing her whole body apart. she saw passion and desire in his eyes. his strong gaze was making it hard for her to breathe. she felt his hot breathe on her lips and tried to control herself.
"Chodo armaan cho chodo mujhe." she tried to push him away when her all protests went in vain. he stared at the water droplets sliding down her body. from her eyes to her luscious lips. from her lips down her throat lingering down to her cleavage. he licked his own lips and the winds of passion and wildness surrounded him. she turned around when he placed his hand on her bare stomach pushing her body back jamming her back with his hardcore chest. he slowly moved her hair on the otherside letting his fingers play havoc in her body. slowly he bent down
"youre so right shilpa its my wedding day today." with this he slowly rubbed her nap with his nose sending shivers down her body
and whispered huskily in her ears
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

Swanz - Please do take care. & first go to do a Doc. Where's Neha? 😆
Anyway, please consult a doc :)

I dnt even think the doctors might help me, i ate too many brownnies, i knw it's cause of that. I'll ask my dad to get me some syrup or something.
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@swance go to doc coz stomac prob is a very bad thing n hav lots of water
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh no!Swancy take a day off frm school!rest at home!take care buddy :(
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ana_kash

SWANCYYYY......u might have had something wrong.....dont sit thennnn lay downn...and visit a doctor

😭 i can't lay down it hurts even more than. I slept on my stomach last night, because whenva i sleep on my back my stomach starts hurting 😭