Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sindu555

nice update

btw how many more parts are u planning for this SS

continue soon

love
Sana

Thanx dear well i havent decided yet bt i'll try to finish it soon as i dnt want to drag it much nd get u all feel bored. But may b it turned out in ff also cant say anything nw. Nd thanx once again
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi...thanks 4 da pm n intense emotioanl update! Poor Geet! Hate Rahul๐Ÿ˜ก. Maan left her...y Maan. Update soon
aakritisri1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drashsree100

<font color="#009966" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">My heart went out to Geet๐Ÿ˜ญ</font>
<font color="#009966" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">1st Rahul then Maan ... poor girl</font>
<font color="#009966" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">She's right !!! she should simply ignore Maan </font>
<font color="#009966" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#993366">Very touching part ; very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#993366">Thanks for pm ...</font>
<font color="#009966" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">
</font>

aww thanx a lot dear. Nd m glad dat u understand geet's pain thanx 4 d luvely comment nd lets see wat geet will do next.
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing...
awww poor geet.. feel really bad for her...
hope maan realises it soon...
plzz continue soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i feel so bad for geet...she has been hurt not once but twice...how could maan behave like this...awesome part...i loved it...continue soon n thnx...
amzu32 thumbnail
Very nice part!!!
continue soon
Chandlerbing1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hi aakriti nice to see u now BETTER LATE THAN NEVER nice updates so far please add me to your pm list Edited by sarkh26 - 12 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
continue soon
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Hi every1 thanx for ur Love nd Support so far. i really Feel Gr8 To read all ur Comments. i really appreciate dem. Nw here's d Part 6 of my SS. Hope u all Like it. Pls Feel free to Criticise if u all dnt like it.๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 6:

The night of restlessness has passed nd Morning Rays hit d Sky. It was a new day for both Maan nd Geet but nothing seems to be gud in dis morning. Geet as usual picks up her cellphone to send a gud morning msg to Maan. She typed d text nd was about to send wen d reality struck her mind. She closed her eyes in pain nd put d cell phone at d side table nd rests her head on d bed Post. Her head was still heavy. Though she cried a lot last day but that only makes her mind feel light, her heart is still heavy.

Geet (To herself): its only 1 day without u Maan nd m finding it difficult. I wonder wat will I do without u for rest of my lyf

She said nd again closes her eyes nd rests herself on d bed. Her mom came to her Room to wake up but seeing her like dis she thought that she's not well so she decided not to disturb her nd let her sleep

On d other hand Maan too wakes up from his sleep. He slept late at nite although it was not unusual for him to sleep late at nite nd wake up late next day but d difference is dat initially he sleeps late because he use to talk to Geet till late at nite  nd dis tym he was lost in d memories of dere relationship so far till late at nite. He took his cell phone as usual to see Geet's morning msg but there was none den he realize wat happen last day. He was disappointed wen he didn't see her msg but den he knows d reason behind dis. he thought of sending msg to her from his side but den he thought that may be Geet didn't like it. He sighed nd kept d cell at one side.

Maan (To himself): its only 1 day Geet nd m already missing u wat will I do afterwards. But y m I missing u wen it was me only who dnt want dis relationship to go further?

He said nd closes his eyes trying to find d answers of his questions but failed. His trail of thoughts has been broken by d ringing of his cell phone. His heart says dat may be dis call is of Geet nd Without looking at d Screen once he quickly picked it up

Maan (curiously): Hello Geet! I know dat u'll definitely Call me. I...

He stopped in d middle as he hear d sound of chucle from d other side initially he got confused as it was not Geet's chuckle den he realize dat it was not Geet but his Best Friend "Yash"

Yash: oh My my! Sumone has got so much lost in his Lady Love dat nw he didn't even Recognize his Friend's voice.

Maan: No Yash nothing like dat actually...

Yash: dnt tell me stories Dude! I knw anyways tell me one thing dat is Geet's No. in ur cell has been saved by my name or u r still in d dream's of her dat u didn't even notice my name on d screen (nd by saying dat he chuckles again)

Maan: no Dude! Nothing like dat anyways wen did u came back from Bangalore

Yash: Today only. Early in d morning. Just finished up wid all my morning activities so decided to call u.

Maan: hhmmm! Dude! I need to meet u.

Yash: r u sure u wanna meet me or u wanna meet Geet

Maan: Yash Stop joking pls

Yash: ok ok Fine. Wen?

Maan: As soon as Possible

Yash: ok. But wat happen is everything alright?

Maan: that I'll tell u wen u cum I cant tell u at phone. Wanna talk to u sumthing important.

Yash: ok Fine. Will see u in 1 hour at ur home?

Maan: ya cool, will wait for u.

Yash: ok see u den. Bye

Maan: bye

He said nd cuts d call. Nd den once again looked at d screen hoping dat may be Geet Msgd her while he was on call but it was all plain. He sighed once again nd kept d cell aside nd went to Washroom

After struggling so much wid her Thoughts Geet finally decided to go out of d Room as she thought that longer she'll stay over dere the Memories of Maan will haunt her. So she gets up from her bed nd moves towards d Dining Area where her mom is already sitting

Geet: good Morning Mom!

Mom: Good morning Beta!

She seated herself at one of d chair

Mom: hws ur Headache now?

Geet: much better. (den she looked around) By d way where is mish!

Mom: Mish has already gone to college

Geet: Really? So early?

Mom: Early? Geet have u checked d Tym its 10 AM beta.

Geet (notices d watch): oh Shit! Mom y haven't u wake me up before?

Mom: I have gone to ur Room but u were sleeping moreover ur face Face too looks pale so I decided not to disturb u.

Geet: oh God mom! I m already late for my college. Keep my breakfast ready I'll just go nd freshen up

She said nd about to leave wen her mom stopped her

Mom: Sit Right here. U r not going to college today.

Geet: But mom... u know dat I dnt miss my college.

Mom: I know. But today u r not going to college. Had u checked ur eyes in d mirror? Dey r still red, nd I dnt want u to fall ill. So u take complete rest today at home nd dnt worry about d notes, I had already told Deepika nd she said dat she'll make a copy of notes for u too. So nw just go to d Room nd take rest.

Geet: But Mom...

Mom: Geet, no more arguments nw.

Geet (making a face): Fine

Mom (smiled): dats like my Geet. Acha u go nd freshen up nd ya ur breakfast is ready. Do have it!!!! Nd m going outside for some official work will cum by lunch so till den u take rest ok

Geet: ok mom.

She said nd moves towards her Room, her mom gave her a smile nd den moves towards d Kitchen

Yash: Wat? U r joking rite?

Maan: no dude! Its true

Yash: So u mean to say that u guys broke up?

Maan (weakly): ya

Yash: r u out of ur mind Maan? Do u have any Idea wat r u talking about? U r talking About BREAK UP!!!! BR-E-AK UP!!!!

Maan: I knw Yash wat I m talking.

Yash: but how, nd most importantly Why? Everything was going fine between u two den wat happen all of a sudden dat too in dese 2 months wen I m not here?

Maan: because I realize nw dat d thing between me nd her is not love but just a mere Attraction.

Yash: Wat Rubbish r u talking Maan? U r really not in ur senses

Maan: I m Yash. Nd I knw dat its rite. We dnt have any right to ruin each other happiness by carrying dis false relationship further

Yash: False Relationship? U think dat d thing between u two from almost 2 years is false. It was nothing but just an attraction

Maan stood dere numb

Yash: nd have u thought of Geet. Wat she must be going thru after all dis? Maan u knew very well that she was a heart-broken girl wen she met u. hw can u do dis wid her

Maan: Yash, I already talked to her nd she too agree wid me nd said dat it was good for both of us.

Yash: den I m sorry to say Maan but still haven't understand her. U know y she had sid dis just for d sake of ur Happiness. Maan still dere is tym. Just fix everything before its get too late

Maan: no Yash, dere is nothing to Fix

Yash (irritated): Maan, u r really out of ur mind. U mean to say dat dere was no pain, no sadness in her eyes, on her face, in her voice wen u asked her to break up.

Maan closed his eyes remembering her eyes which were struggling hard for not to cry, her face which was frowned at dat tym but still she kept d smile to hide her frowness , her voice which was shaking wen she said him Good Bye but still she managed to say. He quickly opens her eyes only to see dat Yash is standing in front of him.

Yash: u did. U did noticed everything nd still u managed to break her heart, to break her trust. Hw could u Maan? I knw dat u had broken Many girls heart but dey r not worth of ur Love dey had no comparison wid Geet as dey find dere boyfriends d very next day u left dem. But Geet, Geet is different nd once it was u only who make me believe dat. U make me believe dat u truly love her nd I was happy as u finally found ur true love. But again u did d same wid her. U r really Impossible Maan!

Maan: Yash, listen to me...

Yash: no u listen to me Maan. I warned u before also dat dnt try to flirt her, I cant see her get hurted but u promised dat u'll not hurt her but u did Maan u did. Nd for d first tym in my Life I m ashamed to call u my BEST FRIEND!!

Maan (hurted): Yash...

Yash: enough Maan, I heard enough of u nd nw its my tym to go to Geet because dis tym my sister needed me most. I don't know hw will I Face her after wat u did to her but I'll be there for her nd make sure dat next tym nobody try to Fool her.

He said nd left from dere. Maan tried to stop him but he had already gone leaving Maan watching his retreating Body. Maan sat on d Bed holding his head wid his Hands. In 2 days his lyf changes completely.Last day He lost nd his Love nd today his Best Friend.

"But wait! Did he just considered Geet as his Love" he thought

Geet was sitting at d Living Room. Her Mom has already gone 1 hr Before nd adviced her to take rest but she dnt want to because she knews dat if she goes to take rest den again d memories of Maan will overcum her so she decided to keep her mind busy nd in dis Past 1 hour she's doing every possible thing in which she cannot think of Maan but she failed everytym. Finally she came to living Room nd started searching TV channels wen she heard d Door Bell. She looked at watch nd wondered who could it be as its not d tym for Misha to cum nd neither Mom den who could it be? She thought nd moved to open d Door.

As soon as she opens d Door she saw Yash standing over dere. She was both Happy nd worried. Happy nd worried. Happy because he was meeting him after 2 months nd worried because he dnt knw anything which happened between Her nd Maan but den she calms herself so dat Yash wont realize dat dere was sumthing wrong but least she knows is dat Yash already know everything.

Geet: Yash!!! Hi! wat a pleasant surprise?

Yash: wont u ask me to come in?

Geet: oh ya ofcourse come in.

Yash entered inside nd watches Geet's expression. The pain was clearly visible in her eyes yet she was trying to hide it wid her smile. He felt so angry at Maan at dat tym dat if he would be present over dere then he would definitely slapped him. But rite nw he decided to be calm nd quiet.

Geet: Arey Yash, kaha kho gaye? Baitho na.

Yash: ya ofcourse.

He said nd get seated.

Geet: so wen did u came back? Nd hw was ur training? Nd did u told Meera yet dat u r back to Mumbai?

Yash: OMG! Geet so many question. Ok let me answer dem one by one. First of all, I came back today morning only. Secondly, my training was good nd now d third one I was not able to told Meera yet about my Arrival as I tried to call her but her cell is out of reach. Actually she told me dat d place where she resides at Delhi for training has lots of network problem I guess datsy call couldn't be connected

Geet: ok. Dnt worry she'll be back soon to Mumbai. I guess within a week.

Yash: hhmmm. Hws Maan?

Geet (frowned but still managed to smile): He's good. Nd y r u asking me dis? dnt tell me dat u haven't met him yet or informed abt ur Arrival. U knw na he already envy me because u r very much caring towards me rather than towards him. U knw wat few minutes back me nd Maan were talking about u only on call nd was fighting on dis Matter.

Yash: really?

Geet: ya.

Yash: ok. By d way Geet y ur eyes r so Red? Were u crying?

Geet (touches her eyes): ofcourse not. Wo actually I was having Headache last day due to which I couldn't able to sleep whole nite datsy my eyes r still red.

Yash: Stop it Geet! Dnt try to Lie wen u dnt knw how to.

Geet: no Yash. M not lyieng. Really I was having headache nd ...

Yash (intervenes): Geet I knw everything

Geet (couldn't believe): u knw?

Yash: ya, before cuming to u I had gone to meet Maan as he has called me to talk sumthing important nd den he told me everything that happened yesterday.

Geet said nothing but lowered her gaze

Yash: Geet, from 1 nd a half months u were tolerating his behaviour nd u didn't bother to tell me even once. M I ur brother for only name sake?

Geet: no Yash nothing like dat. I just dnt want to bother u

Yash: Geet u think u'll bother me by teling me ur Problem? Only dis much u know me

Geet: no Yash u r taking me wrong. Nd moreover its of no use nw. everything is over between me nd him. Nd its good for both of us. We both will be happy after dis.

Yash: Really? Its Good for both of u or just for him? Nd wat did u said about both of ur Happiness. R u sure u'll be happy after dis

Geet: dat doesn't Matter anymore nw Yash.

Yash: ofcourse it matters Geet. Nd y were u quiet at dat moment wen he said u all dis? y haven't u questioned him once?

Geet: Because I dnt want him to be in any kind of guilt nd Yash if he's happy without me den I m no one to ruin his Happiness. I always wanted to see him Happy with me or without me.

Yash: u r really impossible Geet. I haven't met such a girl like u. hw can u be so strong after suffering from all dis

Geet: Tym teaches everything Yash nd forget about all dis now. I really wanted to forget all dis nd move on in my lyf.

Yash: R u sure u'll be able to?

Geet: I don't know but I'll try.

Yash: Geet m Proud dat u r my Friend nd m really ashamed dat Maan is my Friend.

Geet: Yash Pls. dnt say like dat.

Yash: but y Geet?

Geet: Becoz whatever has happened was between me nd Him nd I dnt want ur friendship affected due to dis. Yash I knw Maan very well. He really considers u very close to him infact u r only person with whom he shares everything nd no one understands him better den u. nd if u'll leave him like dis he won't be able to tolerate. He will be shattered nd I dnt want dis. pls don't spoil ur relationship because of all dis.

Yash: But Geet...

Geet: pls Yash. U consider me as ur sister na den wont u do dis thing for ur sister. Pls never bring this thing between ur friendship

Yash: ok Geet, I'll do as u say.

Geet: Thanx Yash.

Yash: Geet wat kind of girl u r? He has done so wrong wid u, hurted u so much but still u r thinking about his Happiness only? Y?

Geet: Because I Love Him. Dat doesn't matter if he thinks dat d thing between us was just attraction but for me it was our Love. nd in love its important to see other's happiness den ours nd I just want to see Maan Happy.

Yash: But Geet hw still can u care for him?

Geet: Acha Tell me one thing, if dere will be u nd Meera in our place nd d if Meera does d same thing wid u which Maan had done to me den would u stop caring about her?

Yash: no, never

Geet: den hw can u expect me to not care for him

Yash: Geet I really cant win from u in Arguments. Meera is rite u should be a Lawyer rather dan an Architect.

Geet said nothing but just smiles.

Yash: But seriously Geet Maan has no Idea wat he's losing. I wish he realised it before its too late.

Geet: doesn't Matter any more nw Yash. Nd pls nw forget about all dis

Yash: ok Geet but promise me one thing dat wenever u need me emotionally u'll tell me.

Geet: ofcourse. I Promise.

Yash: Chalo Geet, I think I should go now. I had some work. Give my regards to Aunty nd Lover to my sweet Misha.

Geet: ya Ofcourse (den reminded of sumthing) Yash, one more thing

Yash: nw wat?

Geet: Dnt tell about all dis to Meera

Yash: but y? she should know about dis

Geet: No Yash. U know her Temper rite. She wont be able to tolerate dis nd will burst all her anger at Maan nd forgret about Maan first of all she'll get Mad at u as Maan was ur Friend nd u make her Believe that he Loves me. Already she had a fight wid u almost every day nd d reason is her Anger nd I don't want relationship of ur guys to get affected due to dis.

Yash: Fine Geet. But I seriously think dat she should know about dis. if she cum to know about all dis from sumwhere else den she'll be hurted

Geet: Yash I'll tell her wen d right tym will cum. But not anything nw pls.

Yash: ok as u say. Chalo I m going nw. Bye take care nd remember ur promise

Geet: Ofcourse Yash bye nd u too Take Care of urself nd of Maan also

Yash: ya sure. Bye

Geet: bye

After Yash Leaves Geet just sat down at d couch thinking about wat she has just said to Yash. Nd again started crying.

Geet (To herself): I knw Yash it wont be easy to forget someone whom u love so much nd wat I said to u was very easy to say but I would follow dat wid dat ease only I doubt on dat. Y love make us so weak dat we just cant stand on our own decisions. Nd most importantly y it happens dat d Person whom we love d most is always d reason for our tears?

On d other hand Maan was sitting on his Rest chair thinking about d conversation he had with Yash. He felt like he's all alone. Last day Geet walks out from his Lyf because of him nd today Yash has left him. Did really wat he done was so wrong dat he left all alone nw. he thought.

His trail of thoughts has been broken wen he felt someone's hand on his shoulders. He instantly looked up nd saw Yash standing over dere. He instantly gets up nd hugs him tight.

Maan: I m sorry Dude! I didn't mean to hurt her but trust me wat I had done was good for both of us. Pls dnt get angry from me.

Yash: Relax Maan, take it easy m sorry too for yelling at u so much.

Dey broke d hug nd Yash notices d tears in Maan's eyes. For one thing he was sure that Maan too loves her. He must got distracted for sumtym due to which he's thinking all dis nonsense but very soon he'll realize his mistake.

Yash: I met Geet.

Maan: Hws she? Is she ok? I hope she didn't did anything stupid? Did she told u about wat happen between us?

Yash: relax Maan! Let me answer first. Geet is fine. Still struggling to hide her Pain from d world wid her smile nd she didn't did anything stupid nd trying to forget everything nd she didn't told me anything infact was saying dat everything was fine between u 2 den I only told her dat I knw everything.

Maan: Was she still crying?

Yash: May be. Because her eyes were red.

Maan closes his eyes in pain wen he imagined Geet in tears

Yash: u knw wat Maan, wen she came came to know dat I had a fight wid u nd decided dat I'll never talk to u den wat she has said? She said dat whatever has happen was between her nd u nd she doesn't want our (Yash nd Maan's) relation to suffer due to dis. she said dat she know dat u r close to nobody else as u r close to me nd if I too will leave u den u wont be able to tolerate it nd will be shattered therefore she requested me to forgive u nd take care of u.

Maan: Geet said all dis.

Yash: yes Dude. She really loves u a lot. Inspite of knowing dat u did so wrong wid her still she was thinking about ur happiness only. I dnt knw hw u managed to break her Heart in which she had Immense Love for u

Maan: is she angry on me?

Yash: I cant say about dat Maan. As d whole tym she just talked about ur Happiness only, forgetting about d Pain which she has inside.

Maan: hhmmm

Yash: Nd u knw wat she has said wen I asked her dat y she didn't questioned u? she said dat she don't want u to be in any kind of guilt. She said dat if u r happy widout her den she dnt want to ruin ur Happiness. She always wanted to see u Happy with her or without her.

Maan was speechless wen he heard Yash's statement.

Yash: Maan, its because of her only today I came back to u as she wants me to be wid u, to forgive u. Maan u really had no Idea wat u had Lost. U lost d girl who loves u nd Trusts u more den herself. Nd I m afraid dat by d tym u realize it, it'll be too late. Just think about it once.

He said nd goes from dere leaving Maan behind speechless. D words of Yash's were still echoing in his mind. He ahs done so wrong wid Geet but still she could think about his Happiness only. Hw can anyone Loves someone so much

Maan (to himself): Y do u luv me so much Geet dat u r still caring for me, still thinking of my happiness nd it was leading me to d Guilt dat wat I had done wid u was wrong. Hw will I cum out from dis guilt? But is dis only guilt or dere is some other emotin also which I m not able to realize yet?

So guys hope u all Like dis Part. Hit d Like Button if u all like it. Do Leave ur Comment/Criticism. its necessary. nd ya forgive me if i had any mistakes while typing.
Luv Aakriti๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š

Next - Part 7
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago