Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow..awesome work...
I liked him when I saw Vallee(dubbed ofcourse). he did superb job and frm then i did catch few dubbed flicks of his..i remember ullasam, priyuralu pilichindi....he did premalekha too wid devyani i gues.. it was nice tooo......wow i did manage to catch lot of dubbed films n i was in notion that i hardly watch them..
didn't c any of his recent flicks.. but i guess he's stil doing good work..

did he do a movie wid pooja bhatt??
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya....

Wow..awesome work...
I liked him when I saw Vallee(dubbed ofcourse). he did superb job and frm then i did catch few dubbed flicks of his..i remember ullasam, priyuralu pilichindi....he did premalekha too wid devyani i gues.. it was nice tooo......wow i did manage to catch lot of dubbed films n i was in notion that i hardly watch them..
didn't c any of his recent flicks.. but i guess he's stil doing good work..

did he do a movie wid pooja bhatt??

Yup, Kalloori vasal... But there were 2 male leads, prashant and Ajith. If i recall, prasanth was the main lead. Pooja was the heroine, and devayani was in a cameo.
Dubbed in telugu as College Gate😊
premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh i don remember properly but i guess the story was something like... a guy is after pooja... she doesn't care abt him ultimately reveals that she's married forcibly.. that too to ajith... devyani loves ajith i guess n she suicides.. so pooja hates him.. at d end finally pooja forgives him... is it d same?
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya....

Oh i don remember properly but i guess the story was something like... a guy is after pooja... she doesn't care abt him ultimately reveals that she's married forcibly.. that too to ajith... devyani loves ajith i guess n she suicides.. so pooja hates him.. at d end finally pooja forgives him... is it d same?

Yup, that's the one...