FF --> Amnesia (Chapter 1, Page 3)

kdg129 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok, so, the whole concept of Maan losing his memory intrigued me, and i wrote this piece of....er, idk wat to call it. heck, idk if i'm even gonna continue, and if i am, how i'll do it! i just wrote it, and now i share it with u for feedback. tell me how ya like it...

(btw, this doesn't mean i'd like Maan to actually lose his memory in the show, this is just how i would make it go if he did. AND this loss of memory in my mind is temporary, and if i'm going to continue, it'll be all about how he regains his memory bit by bit.) oh, forgive spelling and grammer, please!
😃

Amnesia - Prologue

She burst into the room, screaming his name. "MAAN!"  As her eyes took in the sight before her, she skidded to a halt in front of the bed. Staring...just...staring. At her Maan.

His breathing was shallow, but he was breathing nonetheless. "Maan," she whispered, her tear-stained face contorted with pain and relief. "Maan," she repeated, sitting beside him on the bed and taking his hand.

She bent down, and kissed his forehead. His eyes flickered.

"Maan?"

His eyes flew open, and his head whipped back and forth, trying to make sense of the situation. He immediately winced, though, as his neck could barely cope with the motions. "MAAN!" Geet smiled at him, fresh tears of happiness streaming down her cheeks, as she tightened her hold on his arm. She started stuttering, not noticing the look of pure confusion he was giving her. "Aap theek ho...Sab theek ho jayega...Main dubara aisi galti kabhi nahin karoongi, promise!" She pinched her throat in the universal gesture. Her eyebrows knitted together at his lack of response. "Kya hua? Aap bol kyun nahin rahe?"

"Main--" His voice was hoarse, so he tried to clear it, resulting in an outburst of coughs. Geet faltered, jumping off the bed and getting him a glass of water. "Yeh lijiye!! Agar bolne main takleef ho rahi hai, tho mat boliye! Aap tho jaante hi hain, main tho pagli hun. Ainvayi kuch bhi bol deti hoon. Aapko na, abhi se meri koi bhi baat nahin maan leni chahiye. Uska nateja dekha ?" She was trying to lighten the mood, even though her heart was shattering into a million pieces. How could she ever look at him again without thinking of this catastrophe?

Maan stared at the glass of water, then looked up at her. Geet tsked and pushed the glass to his lips. "Pijiye na--'"

He pushed the glass away, spilling the water all over the bed. Geet stood back, perplexed.

"Yeh kya hai?" he growled in anger, seeming like the Maan she had met in Hoshiarpur. His face seemed cold, and his eyes glared at her as if she were some sort of vermin. "Aur ye kya Maan Maan laga rakha hai? Tum HO kaun? Aur mujhe kya hua hai?"

Geet's eyes widened. 

So...uh...how'd ya like it? 😃

Table of Contents

Prologue (Page 1)

Chapter 1 (Page 3)

~PM List~

So, these are the people I have down on my PM list. If you want to be PMed, and u're not on the list, send me a PM asking me to add you, cuz a comment might not grab my attention. 😆

psruthi

podapulleh

mansijani21

sonalinaik2006

manashi

XXaquafireXX

sakadafi

Maaneet.Lover

zebronics

doosheeka

shreya satish

komlika

luvabbybaby

shah10

maansee

Dreamy_Mystique

sindu555

ambbiha

sharmake11

Ilovemsk

simi91

zahra15

preethia

dia_ditz

mrk_1

PerfectYaRav

kooliio

-afsha-

maangeetcrazy

bhakbhartifan

gagsy

aamirkhanfan

SapphireFlames

rsroopali

Lip-a-Licious

I repeat: SEND ME A PM IF U WANNA BE ADDED!!

🤗

Edited by kdg129 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
awesome..........continue.......Do PM me 😊
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

continue....wonderful

pm me!!!

kdg129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

awesome..........continue.......Do PM me 😊

i've already gotten a PM request?? 😲 good lord. ok, so, i'm not a good updater, and i might use audience opinions. so if u've got ideas for scenes, spit em out!! 😃
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesomeeee one
Love it
plzz continue soon
and pm me!
Thank u

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it
interesting concept
pls do pm me
cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdg129

i've already gotten a PM request?? 😲 good lord. ok, so, i'm not a good updater, and i might use audience opinions. so if u've got ideas for scenes, spit em out!! 😃

PM request should have made you feel good 😆........... how about u make maan loose memory after he saved geet from brij(readers dont throw chappals at me)........then continue their second love story from there.......geet first day at kc...n so on..........re create maaneet moment but bit differently u know what i mean.........the way u thing show should have gone......i hope this helps 😃
kdg129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

PM request should have made you feel good 😆........... how about u make maan loose memory after he saved geet from brij(readers dont throw chappals at me)........then continue their second love story from there.......geet first day at kc...n so on..........re create maaneet moment but bit differently u know what i mean.........the way u thing show should have gone......i hope this helps 😃

OMG, i was going to do exactly that! he'll remember Geet as someone he believed to be a wimp! actually, the show had gone exactly as i thought it should go 😆 but i'll come up w/ something that won't bore u out!
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely plz pm me
topic is great :)
komlika thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdg129

OMG, i was going to do exactly that! he'll remember Geet as someone he believed to be a wimp! actually, the show had gone exactly as i thought it should go 😆 but i'll come up w/ something that won't bore u out!

will be waiting......... actually excited to read second love story of maaneet 😍