Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
omg i didnt even know that this drama was gonna end this Friday...i was shocked!!
but anyways the ending was superb....in the last convo both Moiz and Ayesha were fantastic....awsome acting plus brilliant dialogues.. and the dialogues were very very realistic...
but why did Anila just leave Farhan wid Moiz....i thought she wud have been dead....and cudnt Noor study in a University within the town...thr was no solid reason for sending her to hostel....but
anyways Umera ahmad did a Gr8 job and the theme of the drama was the best thing in it---so realistic specially in our(pakistani) culture.
Edited by Rabz_14 - 13 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: farahs_6

So...ppl...what is ur opinion abt the end?

what do u think abt the end?? and everyone else what do u guys say??
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful drama, one of my favorites.
Faisal Qureshi can do no wrong in my eyes. And I LOVE Saba Hameed. What a powerhouse of talent.
I actually cried watching a few episodes. And might I add, the OST is addictive!
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The drama was amazunfg, Umera ahmed is an exxelent writer... And the title song was also amazing...
Talking about faisal or moiz... Well thats how one looks at it, one might think he qwas right and the otrher wrong... I believe he was guilty here... I'm not saying Aisha wqas right but none of it would have happened if moiz(faisal) wouldn't have done so much...

But the drama had ended so no use of discussing who was right and why... But nice serial indeed...

-Laiba