Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princez_94

Exactly.... I believe this is another hit from her...

Do u know if there is a novel written on Quaid-e-Tanhai?

Im not sure if it is in the form of a novel or not
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princez_94

Exactly.... I believe this is another hit from her...

Do u know if there is a novel written on Quaid-e-Tanhai?

No...its not a novel....its an original script for a drama...maybe after the drama ends...then it gets published ..in the book as a drama
Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing_mahi

yeah...but if aisha was also guilty dont know why initially her character was shown as the most tortured and helpless woman....only this is the ting which is haunting me alot...keeping in mind initial episodes the last one where aishas intentions were revealed is just hard for me to digest.

She was shown as a tortured woman...bcoz she thinks she is guilty..maybe she realised later tht she had committed a big mistake...tu us ne ab apnay aap ko chor diya hai.....she thinks she deserves this treatment...even she said this to noor....ke main tu apni ghaltion ka kaffaara adaa karrahi houn......she has said this...more than once....even one or two epis before...she said this to moiz ke ghaltian tu bhtt ki hain main ne zindagi mein...so i think she thinks tht she has committed a big mistake...so she doesnt protest now..and thinks tht she deserves such treatment... Even she said to her saas ke baat maafi ki nahi hai ...unka aitebaar tora hai main ne....
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

She was shown as a tortured woman...bcoz she thinks she is guilty..maybe she realised later tht she had committed a big mistake...tu us ne ab apnay aap ko chor diya hai.....she thinks she deserves this treatment...even she said this to noor....ke main tu apni ghaltion ka kaffaara adaa karrahi houn......she has said this...more than once....even one or two epis before...she said this to moiz ke ghaltian tu bhtt ki hain main ne zindagi mein...so i think she thinks tht she has committed a big mistake...so she doesnt protest now..and thinks tht she deserves such treatment... Even she said to her saas ke baat maafi ki nahi hai ...unka aitebaar tora hai main ne....

that could be the point...her guilt is haunting her now...thats why she had stayed mum...and does not protest at all....lets see how it turns out today 😊
farahs_6 thumbnail
In yesterday's epi....Faisal and Sawera both were brilliant... Both of them are such amazing actors...esp Faisal Qureshi
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesterday's episode was so powerpacked with brilliant performances. I felt so sorry for Aisha, she ended up with nothing in her hands in the end. Moiz was so hurt.... and his mum was making up all those torture plans for Aisha. Now I understand why she doesnt defend herself and says that she was the one who was wrong. Jawad turned out to be a coward, he completely ruined her life. I liked Moiz dialogue about the difference between him and Jawad is that he considers his friend's wife as his sister. Aisha took a wrong decision because of the conditions she was is and also because she was under the impression that her marriage wouldn't last. Jawad had also contributed to these suspicions of hers, so he kind of led to the current scenario....
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well whatever it is but Moiz didnt have a direct affair wid Anila....but yes Aisha was Definitly wrong....she took such a bold step suddenly... and thn ended up with nuthing.....i feel so bad for Moiz
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

well whatever it is but Moiz didnt have a direct affair wid Anila....but yes Aisha was Definitly wrong....she took such a bold step suddenly... and thn ended up with nuthing.....i feel so bad for Moiz

who cares about what he did and how,,, the important thing is he did it... He started it all, even though he did't have an affair with aneela what was the use of telling and bragging about her on phone with Aisha so he was the sole reason for her behaviour and the bold step she took...
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL im glad someone asked this question, coz i wanted to ask this question 2.
Anyways coming to ur question, the lady is always blamed.
The most stupid thing was tht Moiz let Aisha go out W*H his friend, and didn't mind AT ALL. A husband cannot say "Main busy houn, mere dost ke saath enjoy karo", which i felt happened in Moiz and Aisha's situation, evn though Moiz didn't say tht line. It is Aisha's fault in the end tht she want's to marry another guy, whn she is already married. But the whole problem started whn Moiz left for US ( i think), coz i have seen situations like a husband has to go and earn some money while the wife is alone W*H her husbands family.
Wht r all men thinking whn they leave their wife alone W*H his family. I think it's so wrong.
I wud again say tht in the end Aisha is wrong, but it wud not have happened if Moiz hadn't left her alone for 5 years W*H his family.
Also i felt Aisha didn't wanted to marry Jawad coz she loved him, but bcoz of Noor.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea i know this all obviously wudnt have happened if Moiz hadnt gone abroad....but if husbands go abroad it doesnt mean tht their wives can cheat on thm n go away wid someone else...i understand tht Aisha was frustrated but still...the type of girl Aisha is, i dont think all this suits her character