Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@princez-94
yeah jawad didnt seem to be of that kind...but still i think he has got something for her...the way he praised her when they went to a resturant
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

i always thought Aisha was wrong and i still think soo...

shes showing k shes really helpless and mazloom... but she defo has done something wrongg...
and Faisal... haan usski tho ghalti hai hii... but theres more to it.... i havent seen yday's episode though! πŸ˜”
what happened??? πŸ˜•

To some extent she might be... But she has the right too...

Well A lot happened in short... the most happening things....

They were in the past and showing Aisha and Jawad( Mugheez friend) talk on the phone... and then Mugheez mom picks up the phone to call someone but she over hears their convo.... And we hear their convo. where Aisha & Jawad are talking about getting married to each other and Aisha says she wants talaq from Mugheez, but don't now how to say it... I think she meant that she didn't want to tell him on the phone par face 2 face...

Anyways Mugheez mom over hears the convo and comes running into Aisha's room and starts accusing her.. Ur married and ur planning to marry someone else.. etc...

Later She calls Mugheez and tells him everything, first Mugheez don't believe her but at last he says ke call Aisha i wan't to talk to her, But Aisha refuses she says i want to talk to him face to face not on phone...

And the episode ends.... In the pre-cap Aisha & Jawad are in a park and they look like their so In LOve especially Jawad....

and then there shown Aneela & Mugheez and Mugheez is telling her i have to go back to Pakistan... she says why so sudden... And then he says

"Meri Biwi Mujhse Talaq Mang Rahi Hai"

And End...

U should watch the episode it's a must....πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: amazing_mahi

@princez-94

yeah jawad didnt seem to be of that kind...but still i think he has got something for her...the way he praised her when they went to a resturant

Haan... It's pakka that he loves her... But no he can't... Don't u remember he defended Mugheez when Aisha told him the "girlfriend" thing...So he can't be the bad one.. He loves her that's for sure but he can't create distance between them... I think Mugheez will misunderstand and his family will only do it worse... That's why his mom feel " Quaid-e-Tanhai" Now days... she feels guilty for doing something...

Here's the episode

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

http://youtu.be/EAK7zs9FakU

Pre-cap

Enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: princez_94

Haan... It's pakka that he loves her... But no he can't... Don't u remember he defended Mugheez when Aisha told him the "girlfriend" thing...So he can't be the bad one.. He loves her that's for sure but he can't create distance between them... I think Mugheez will misunderstand and his family will only do it worse... That's why his mom feel " Quaid-e-Tanhai" Now days... she feels guilty for doing something...

Exactly...jawad though loves her but would never express his feelings,,,i agree things would have been manipulated by moiz family to create distance b/w aisha and moiz...and now the way aisha is completly silent not at all justifying her side proves that neither she nor jawad would be guilty
Warda. thumbnail
@princez-94
thanx for the video links:-)
Edited by amazing_mahi - 13 years ago

Exactly...jawad though loves her but would never express his feelings,,,i agree things would have been manipulated by moiz family to create distance b/w aisha and moiz...and now the way aisha is completely silent not at all justifying her side proves that neither she nor jawad would be guilty

Exactly... But the question is what did Mugheez family do? or how did they do it... I have this feeling maybe Mugheez won't come to Pakistan... He wants to but he's family won't let him or something...? what do u think....
Warda. thumbnail
that is very much possible that moiz will not at all come to pakistan...i have a feeling that aneela will express the desire to marry him even after knowing hes already married...and he ll stay back with her...what do u think?

that is very much possible that moiz will not at all come to pakistan...i have a feeling that aneela will express the desire to marry him even after knowing hes already married...and he ll stay back with her...what do u think?

Yah that could be... he doesn't go back... His family starts putting negative thoughts in his head about Aisha & Jawad... and then Aneela express her love and he marries her...?

We should be writers... πŸ˜†
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: princez_94

Yah that could be... he doesn't go back... His family starts putting negative thoughts in his head about Aisha & Jawad... and then Aneela express her love and he marries her...?

We should be writers... πŸ˜†

lolx....ya the way we are guessing future plot we can become writersπŸ˜†