Quaid-e-Tanhai... ((Spoiler Alert)) - Links added

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
If u haven't watched the latest episode DO NOT Read this... It's spoils some of the info...

Hey guys...

I just saw QT and omg... finally the suspense is broken and we know what Aisha did... U know throughout the whole episode everyone said something....

But there still a lot of suspence... Mugheez is coming back....It will be interesting to see...

But one thing i don't get is... We know that they won't get married as Aisha & Mugheez are still married now... So that probably means Mugheez didn't give her Talaq... But one thing i don't get here is...

He (probably) don't give her talaq, but he marries that Aneela himself?well that answer will get in the future...

Anyways my question is do you think Aisha did right by taking that step? And thinking of marrying Jawad...?

If I look at the cause, I think she did right.. Mugheez himself calls her tells her I found a girlfriend..and says " Aur usse dekhe bina mere din accha nahi guzarta, aur mujhe usski bohat yaad aathi hai aur mujhe usse muhabbat ho gaiy hai aur usse shaadi karna chahta ho..".
Ussne mazak mein sab kuch kaha lekin Aisha is a possesice biwi but still... You tell ur wife all that and the one person who called twice a day suddenly one day stops calling for months.... What is she supposed to think...? When he stops calling suddenly one day... Of course she'll do something with her life... She didn't want him to go, he went, and now he (mazak main) says that he wan'ts to marry Aneela.... I think she's right to take a decision like that... (Aisha thinks) He loves someone else in US ,he's settled there what will happen to my daughter and me? I found her right to a massive extent...

What do u guys think? right yah wrong aur kyun? 🤔

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh...I missed todays episode...seems it was an important one today....
but yeah i agree i didnt liked mughees saying all this to his wife that he met a girl and all that ...even if he was joking....moreover he didnt even disclosed to Aneela that hes married..even when he had feeelings for only Aisha at that point.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amazing_mahi

oh...I missed todays episode...seems it was an important one today....

but yeah i agree i didnt liked mughees saying all this to his wife that he met a girl and all that ...even if he was joking....moreover he didnt even disclosed to Aneela that hes married..even when he had feeelings for only Aisha at that point.

That's exactly what I'm saying... Si why is "Aisha" being the bad here... He told Aneela just in today's pre-cap that he's going to Pakistan she says why so sudden? Then he says "My wife wants divorce from me"
So what wrong is she doing... when her husband is having fun with girl in US...
U should totally watch it... really important epi...
-Laiba

Warda. thumbnail
O she told aneela that hes married?
im waiting for the links to be uploaded...
Aisha is such a poor soul...feel sorry for her:-(
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree completely or maybe aisha and jawad were only faking the whole thing so that Moiz comes back to Pak maybe they both thought that its the only way to get him away from Aneela?
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

i agree completely or maybe aisha and jawad were only faking the whole thing so that Moiz comes back to Pak maybe they both thought that its the only way to get him away from Aneela?

that could be possible...maybe they want to initiate his feelings towards aisha.....that would be interesting...otherwise keeping in mind aishas character i dont think so she can take the intiative of taking this descion of marrying jawad1
Paramore thumbnail

that could be possible...maybe they want to initiate his feelings towards aisha.....that would be interesting...otherwise keeping in mind aishas character i dont think so she can take the intiative of taking this descion of marrying jawad1

yes Aisha can't if she wanted to marry Jawahar then wouldn't she talk on the phone with Moiz and clear things easily but then why did she ask to bring Moiz back right?
Warda. thumbnail
I love this story the way the real picture regarding moeez and aisha s relation is revealed slowly...truly holds the viewres to see what will happen next:-)
Warda. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

yes Aisha can't if she wanted to marry Jawahar then wouldn't she talk on the phone with Moiz and clear things easily but then why did she ask to bring Moiz back right?

agree!!............aisha is truly in love with moiz...she cant think of jawad like that....i hope in the coming episodes they reveal the real picture
Paramore thumbnail

I love this story the way the real picture regarding moeez and aisha s relation is revealed slowly...truly holds the viewres to see what will happen next:-)

i know but i believe Aisha and Jawahar r fooling Moiz