Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Koi meray apu pay diya karo๐Ÿ˜†

Plzzz don't bash him sob sob sob!!!
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha03

Grey and stubborn Rohan is fine with me๐Ÿ˜ณ. Hope Rohan helps the two soulmates to unite. I want Rohan to have his own soulmate.

his soulmate mite be sum1 like mrinalini....badi bahu maybe.๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol what a ride...waise love this new development apu in choti bahu trust TD to deliver dhamaka for us..thanks dear for this ziddi hmm i like apu as dev such attitude cool dude in kajjal;..
rekha........whateevr happens we r here for our kanha na(apu) hsi gopis ready to support him if he is there..which i still cant seem to believe
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

his soulmate mite be sum1 like mrinalini....badi bahu maybe.๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

who is mrinalini๐Ÿ˜•
but whoever she is..she is lucky ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

lol what a ride...waise love this new development apu in choti bahu trust TD to deliver dhamaka for us..thanks dear for this ziddi hmm i like apu as dev such attitude cool dude in kajjal;..

rekha........whateevr happens we r here for our kanha na(apu) hsi gopis ready to support him if he is there..which i still cant seem to believe

nyways,nice knowing a true fan of apoorva like u....hope to see u aroun here often....and yea....as u'l cum to noe...im the most and the CRAZIEST fan of avinash@ DEV....u'l see more of me here in this forum...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

who is mrinalini๐Ÿ˜•
but whoever she is..she is lucky ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

mrinalini was playin the role of badi bahu in the previous CB....trust me.....u have not seen the evil side of her ...๐Ÿ˜† and now for that here's Maheshwari ( Pragati Mehra) to replace her...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aww and loved ur take dear......after bidaai disaster we tend to get shocked easily...obviously Dev and radhika belong together...but if apu agreed to do rohan it will be a powerful role.... nice to meet u too dear..yes i think am crazy apu fan lol
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

mrinalini was playin the role of badi bahu in the previous CB....trust me.....u have not seen the evil side of her ...๐Ÿ˜† and now for that here's Maheshwari ( Pragati Mehra) to replace her...

God know ..whos going to play what...except dev-radhika๐Ÿ˜ณ
I dont like to much melodrama...lets see
apu humne aur kya kya show dikhata hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sammy jaha Apu wahan hum, Sony se ,Imagine se, Starplus se Zeetv tak๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tilashini thumbnail

aww and loved ur take dear......after bidaai disaster we tend to get shocked easily...obviously Dev and radhika belong together...but if apu agreed to do rohan it will be a powerful role.... nice to meet u too dear..yes i think am crazy apu fan lol

yes...i will watch the episode fr about a week.then il sort it out what xzackly n how will it turn.....But plz CV's NO CIRCLES! NO TRIANGLES!!