Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
believe me Apu is one awesome actor as Dev Pratap Singh he was fantastic !!

Even we are shocked at this entry of his
I just hope that they show somthing good with his role and we get somthing great out of his entry !!
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

but what omg ok i dun wana say this...but er...haha jus sumtin brieve...what if he gets mad or sumtin when dev takes radhika away *JEALOUSY* ...u noe?? πŸ˜† i think he'l play the role of dev's bro or his fren.....lets wait n see....nyway i've seen him in the role of dev in kaajjal he was good.....πŸ˜ƒ

😳 thanks so much...
jab koi apu ko accha bota hai to mujhe bahut accha lagta hai😊 dont worry TD never break lead pairπŸ˜† bas end tak dono ko mine nahi deta hai😑
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PARDES NO 2?? πŸ˜†

DEV- wil take over shar rukh
RADHIKA-mahima choundary
ROHAN-remains the same(apoorva) 😲
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: savee_k

its not confirmed yet apoorva playing the character rohan ..

if its true i just hope the creatives has well sketched his character as rohan..
no doubt apoorva is talented so he needs the screenpresence.
yes the story is about dev/radhika still would want to watch the relation of the brothers rohan/dev..
it may be like pardes but still there can be a change in apoorva's character .he does not need to be a replica of his original one in the movie..
oh definitely not a love triangle so they can introduce someone else for apoova/rohan later..
so waiting for an article confirming his entry..

savee i doubt apu will agree to do a repeat of pardes role...and i hope not ..as such he wil egt too many jutas and chapals here..if he plays negative phir to bus..humko jooton se bachne ki jageh nahi milgi...πŸ˜† if story is about dev and radhika..if there si no twist in it then how will they run the show...so obviously they need soem diffrent characters na....
i am sad apu agreed to do such a role..i want him to play MAIN LEAD...😭
me too waiting for confirmation,hope it is a mistake an di leave dev and radhika fans to enjoy them in peace..and if news si true😭 i wil come to get all chapals that come his and our wayπŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

😳 thanks so much...
jab koi apu ko accha bota hai to mujhe bahut accha lagta hai😊 dont worry TD never break lead pairπŸ˜† bas end tak dono ko mine nahi deta hai😑

yar RADEV tho RAB NE BANA DI JODI..so no matter how he try or not...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....no one will be able to seperate them..... 😍
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

savee i doubt apu will agree to do a repeat of pardes role...and i hope not ..as such he wil egt too many jutas and chapals here..if he plays negative phir to bus..humko jooton se bachne ki jageh nahi milgi...πŸ˜† if story is about dev and radhika..if there si no twist in it then how will they run the show...so obviously they need soem diffrent characters na....

i am sad apu agreed to do such a role..i want him to play MAIN LEAD...😭
me too waiting for confirmation,hope it is a mistake an di leave dev and radhika fans to enjoy them in peace..and if news si true😭 i wil come to get all chapals that come his and our wayπŸ˜†

di tohre chapals mujhe bhi dedenaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
samhal k rakhungi..aur baad main TD & ss ko post kar dungiπŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

yar RADEV tho RAB NE BANA DI JODI..so no matter how he try or not...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....no one will be able to seperate them..... 😍

woh to sahi hai😳

bas TD should get some akal this time😑 ..we also dont want apu in CB2πŸ˜”
par kya kare adaat se majbur dilπŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even I hope Rohan dose'nt come between radev

I want some one nice for Rohan also

even if they take it pardes track they should give their twist and show rohan gets his girl who loves him and can keep him happy..

I just hope creatives hear our plea
Apurva needs his own lead costar if he's going to actually be in CB2 if he is the apurva Agnihotri we know πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@sami..pata hein we became the punching bag of the other fans..
if its true so we wil l bear it again for our hero..😊.but still want the creatives to do changes in his character..no love triangle etc..its dev/radhika so let it be..
i know we want him as main lead .
why i have the feeling as the story is like pardes so definitely apoorva's name is mentioned as he was in the movie.
when did he take up the role as he was in mauritius till this sunday...πŸ˜•...
chalo dekhte hein wat happens some news should be out soon..
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

woh to sahi hai😳

bas TD should get some akal this time😑 ..we also dont want apu in CB2πŸ˜”
par kya kare adaat se majbur dilπŸ˜†

c'mon yar...we'l enjoy the ride together...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it'l be fun trust me......
now tere's 3 famous stars....πŸ‘πŸΌ im sure CB 2 will ROCK!!! and hopefully apoorva would get a gud role as rohan....would nt like to see the negative role of him...