Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
gosh apu here in choti bahu...is it confiirmed guys...am so shocked...apu played amazing dev in kajjal now in choti bahu he wil play dev's friend??? hope it is not pardes..i dont want apu negative😭
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Is Apu enterting CB2'😲

Guys guys plzz!!! I am a big Apurva fan and he was awesome in every role he played..

If he is coming in CB2 as Rohan and he is playing similar to the role he played in pardes, then I just want him to be positive grey will do...

Another thing i request the creatives to plzz.. give him a lead co star if possible as I don't want any triangles or any thing tio make things uncomfortable...

Apurva Agnihotri you rock I will be more than glad to see you back on television !!!
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
apu in CB2😲
confused kya karu....................
should I be happy😊 or sad😔

but if this news is true then I m all in for CB2😆
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

OMG Is Apu enterting CB2'😲

Guys guys plzz!!! I am a big Apurva fan and he was awesome in every role he played..

If he is coming in CB2 as Rohan and he is playing similar to the role he played in pardes, then I just want him to be positive grey will do...

Another thing i request the creatives to plzz.. give him a lead co star if possible as I don't want any triangles or any thing tio make things uncomfortable...

Apurva Agnihotri you rock I will be more than glad to see you back on television !!!

haha thats why....im suprised to...lol....and btw NO WAY he's coming in between of radev😡😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I tell you we also don't want rohan between radev !!!

I just hope he gets a lead co star opposite him since we have had a lot with his entry in Bidaaii in Starplus..

I would not want to go through the same animosity faced in that forum !!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its not confirmed yet apoorva playing the character rohan ..
if its true i just hope the creatives has well sketched his character as rohan..
no doubt apoorva is talented so he needs the screenpresence.
yes the story is about dev/radhika still would want to watch the relation of the brothers rohan/dev..
it may be like pardes but still there can be a change in apoorva's character .he does not need to be a replica of his original one in the movie..
oh definitely not a love triangle so they can introduce someone else for apoova/rohan later..
so waiting for an article confirming his entry..
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tilashini

haha thats why....im suprised to...lol....and btw NO WAY he's coming in between of radev😡😆

no one want rohan between dev-rad....😡😆
hope TD use their brains this time ..& dont spoil story😛
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tilashini

u know my dear ..i am so upset if he is in this serial ..though i will suport him....when he comes..my heart is still broken with treatment apu's fans got in bidaai forum,....why apu why.....why u have to come in between a popular pair😭😆😕😆
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

I tell you we also don't want rohan between radev !!!

I just hope he gets a lead co star opposite him since we have had a lot with his entry in Bidaaii in Starplus..

I would not want to go through the same animosity faced in that forum !!

but what omg ok i dun wana say this...but er...haha jus sumtin brieve...what if he gets mad or sumtin when dev takes radhika away *JEALOUSY* ...u noe?? 😆 i think he'l play the role of dev's bro or his fren.....lets wait n see....nyway i've seen him in the role of dev in kaajjal he was good.....😃
poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

u know my dear ..i am so upset if he is in this serial ..though i will suport him....when he comes..my heart is still broken with treatment apu's fans got in bidaai forum,....why apu why.....why u have to come in between a popular pair😆

hamari halat...................😭
kaun samjhega😭 koi nahi😭 apu u better dont come between dev-rad...
we lost all aur energy during bidaai😉😆so this time u better think 10000000000000 times before saying yes😡😆