Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks Chalhov..........I am confused........Radhikas character sketch says that she will get married to this Rohan chap but will get a spiritual connection with Dev and will not realise that Dev is the first husband..........and the synopsis of the show says that the kabutar lady oops sorry maheshwari will choose Radhika as the wife for Rohan and the last question is that whether Radhika will get married to Dev or Rohan............Now how can both happen?........Areh yaar zee please check what you are writing before posting it on the website.......you are again confusing your audience when they are reading what you have written on the website.😳.........

Anyway from what is written regarding the character sketch,..........I liked Dev part specially him not knowing that he is actually a purohit and only two other characters are aware of this........can you make this part interesting? hmmmmmmmm......and this story is different from the other one....πŸ€”

lets see what is there in the future.

Ohh before I forget..........the most interesting bit in the synposis given at Zee website......" Dev (played by Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (played by Muskaan Uppal). ".........so will the child Radhika never grow up.πŸ˜‰

Misti, you are right. The story is a Pardes and Hum Kissi se kam nahi plus Abhay track of CB2 where Dev forgets about Radhika and his marriage to her. So, in the first half he will be like Shah Rukh Khan of Pardes. Are they going to CB1 for the marriage part where Dev out of obligation marries Radhika (Apoorva is too drunk) due to Kanha's intervention and then the story is similar to CB1.

So far nothing exciting except as you say Dev's character sketch. Found the last line hilarious (Grown up Dev with baby Radhika).
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing..

nahi....Radhika ki shaadi kisi aur se😭.
I hope it doesn't.
when i first read the info i was thinking she will be just engaged but reading the comments then i realized Radhika is Rohan's bride.πŸ˜• i hope nothing happens like this.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
OMG,I'm so confused.Ihope Radhika gets married to Dev.Maybe Kanha will stop the marraige with Rohan & eventually Radhika will end up getting married to Dev.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

OMG,I'm so confused.Ihope Radhika gets married to Dev.Maybe Kanha will stop the marraige with Rohan & eventually Radhika will end up getting married to Dev.

yaaa may be I wish this will happen........
you are correct.......
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the different stories given in synopsis and cast are meant to arouse viewers' curiosity. Will Radhika marry somebody other than Dev? How can it happen? Won't Kanha interfere? etc.. Viewers will tune in and the mission is accomplished.

They are also advertising "outspoken...fighting for their rights..." Lets see if that happens or if the story is logical?
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aditi for sharing this ...I am also confusedπŸ˜• with this info anyway wait and see what they have stored for us...
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ZEE as we all know is renowned in confusing its audience. It has not failed once again.
My feeling is Dev and Radhika will get married in their childhood, while Dev has forgotten everything, Radhika may have vague memories. She comes as CB of the PF which means someone knows about this child marriage and brings her to PF. There, when she meets Dev she will be the first one to realise that she has married Dev and not Rohan. Hopefully if they dont have the pressure of the waaris then they can build the ehsaas track of Dev and Radhika.
I dont know if I am making sense here.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There is one more story about childhood marriage.When you people were talking about the above movies...That was CHHoti Si Mulakaat with Uttam Kumar and Vaijayanti Mala....here the girl forget about the marriage....Had some beautiful song (Tughhe Dekha ) because of that i remember the movie...Does not matter from where the track is, as long as script is strong and does not go haywire to suit concerned people whims....Without ups and down story can not move forward for that turns should be reasonable...Dev can very well play Shahrukh ,s role..he is quite mature for that...Story line seems to be interesting ..Lets see how it goes forward...Its a big challenge for Zee and DJ,s as first time they are making second season of their own show and must be wanting to be successful and getting their viewers back, because of their demand bringing the show back....Lets give them a chance to prove the viewers wrong...All the best
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Musti - I'm already confused! I was going to point out about Radhika played by MU. But your eagle eye caught the mistake. πŸ‘πŸΌ I also won't be surprised if they show 'you know who' first...Their favourite, who shouldn't even be there in the first place!

Well last years experience taught me that the one who should not be named has some hold on the channel. This time the so called positive character will have beams radiating from her head.......I mean to show her goodness and she will be singing lalla lalla lori to the kids.πŸ€”
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: why3

Misti, you are right. The story is a Pardes and Hum Kissi se kam nahi plus Abhay track of CB2 where Dev forgets about Radhika and his marriage to her. So, in the first half he will be like Shah Rukh Khan of Pardes. Are they going to CB1 for the marriage part where Dev out of obligation marries Radhika (Apoorva is too drunk) due to Kanha's intervention and then the story is similar to CB1.

So far nothing exciting except as you say Dev's character sketch. Found the last line hilarious (Grown up Dev with baby Radhika).

Angie why am I getting this feeling that they are still undecided about the story.......that the script is still ping ponging in their heads.....πŸ€”....I mean their synopsis and character sketch actually is a kichri of almost all the articles that have been wriiten regarding the plot of CB2 and CB1.