sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys, Vanakkam/ Namaskaram, Hope you all had a great weekend....🤗

Valentine's day is here, and so the theme for the DOTW is none other than ❤️LOVE ❤️

Here are some things that u may wanna talk abt....😳

What love means to you...
How is love generally portrayed in today's movies...and your take on them
Any movie that changed/ reflects your idea of love...
The most romantic hero/heroine on screen..

and any other things you may wanna add.... ❤️

I wish everyone a very happy Valentine's day!! 🤗😳

Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A VERY HAPPY Valentine's day TO ALL....

n now on to the ques....

What love means to you...Love is like an eternal flame,
Once it is lit, it will continue to burn for all time.
It is impossible to fall out of love, love is such a powerful emotion,
That once it envelops you, it does not depart.......
How is love generally portrayed in today's movies...and your take on them
love has been made like an instument to show their charactors...... A delightful and enchanting movie of love should be weaved with charm and innocence. ...
Any movie that reflects your idea of love...is none other than MNIK.....in tht love was portrayed with charm and innocence....thts so pure n eternal.....but i luved the all those all time love stories & films........
Any movie that changed your idea of love...sure...tht was kabhi alvida na kehana......tht made me feel tht love is smething unconditional....
The most romantic hero/heroine on screen....my all time fav is shah rukh-kajol.....they r truly amazing.....n i luv both of them.......n wanna c more of them......

nice topic......gud job sandz......👏⭐️👏
Edited by AISWARYA_SAJAN - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da sandz for this topic....i m late here though posting my feel....

To me love is a feeling anyone can have on everyone unconditonally and love can make u feel great. When u know someone showers u love to the core the feelig would be great. Its like an avalanche. U need to pass on love and keep loving everyone.
Well love in otherways is truly understanding the one to one has and the essence of love should always be increasing and the one to one should compete on pouring the love, support each other in difficult situations, forgive ones mistakes, egoless and care for one another.....
Acc to me if u love a person truly be it ur own blood, friends or ur life parter or the person whom u love......u can never hate them and do only what is good to them at all times.....

When coming to mov.......srsly i dont remember anything now...will come and update later....lol....

And of all a love we shower in a person should always be optimistic and deftly unconditionally.......
Shemmo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sandy for the wonderful Topic!!👏

1. Love is a feel. It is not only for Lovers, it can also come to mom-daughter etc.....!!
If u love someone, then you will feel that ur on the top of the world!..Its something which
is priceless!😛

2. In commercial films they dun show true love, instead they portray it like its a chore...But
in recent time some movies are very good, which also potrayed true loves!!..Like Myna etc.

3. Alaipayuthey - Told me not to have ego!
Kaavalan - Told me not to hide love anymore
Dont remember any movies...Will edit it soon!

4. Vijay - Simran, Surya - Asin, Ajith - Shalini, Prashanth - Laila, SRK - Kajol etc.

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sandy for the this week's DOTW. Nice topic 😃.

Love to me means is when nothing is looked for in return....and is unconditional in every aspect. And according to me the mother's love is the best one can wish for and have in one's life...nth can beat that. The feeling one gets when being in love can't be described and makes you feel more special to those ppl who love you.

Today...i don't think any movie except Mynaa portrayed a love this deeply recently. But otherwise...i like the movies Kadhalukku Mariyadhai, Kushi and Kanda Naal Mudhal for the love they portrayed there.

I can' t think of any movie that reflect my idea of love....atleast not now...

The romantic jodi on screen is acc to me Surja-Asin, Vijay-Simran, SRK-Kajol.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shand great topic maa :D
i'll soon come back n reply here
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
love.....
for me love is so many things, i love my family, my friends, i even love my things!
really you know, people try to tell you what love is, and i feel that you cant really TELL anyone. its a feeling thats just... i cant describe. why do you love someone? is that a question that's answerable?
why do we love our parents? is it because we're trained to do so? is it our gratefulness? is it cuz were used to them?
if so then, while there are different types of love, how do you explain love at first sight? theres no training, no gratefulness have the time, theres no being used to them...

love is just... love.

in movies, well see each movie portays it differently, but one movie i loved, and its cliched, is gajini 😛 hes just so you focused, i mean the one thing he doesnt forget. mnik, o that was wonderful, i mean that whole thing cuz she said something....

jwm, because she changed him and he accepted her the way she was....

i love the movie abhiyum naanum for the father daughter relationship....

the movie thilakam, because she waited.
perumazakalam, because she forgave him and let him live his life even though he killed her husband
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
for me love is something that cannot be forced and along with it a lot of other things such as trust is also important
generally in today's movies, love is portrayed as something out of pity (from the heroine's side) or something that suddenly happens because of incident like the hero fighting against some rowdies(usually for a girl)
and from the hero's side it is always love at first sight or no love at all- i've seen so many movies where the hero either is always staring at the heroine with his mouth open or just plainly ignoring her
other than those kinda movies there are some good movies that show the emotion of love well and that make you fall in love with the hero...😍
specific movies include - alaipaayuthae and minnale - i so luv maddy in those movies
also, VTV (changed my opinion on simbu a bit)
most romantic heros - surya in vaaranam aayiram and ghajini, simbu in vtv, maddy in alaipaayuthae and minnale
romantic jodis- simbu-trisha, arya-pooja, surya- jothika, surya- asin