Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti thats why I wrote in caps ANYTHING I HAVE FORGOTTEN

πŸ˜†.........I couldn't help myself.......had to point it out to you.πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

Thanks for opening this thread too Devika ! πŸ˜†

Agree with everyone of you and then some .... about Misti ! There have been times when I actually thought of you becoming part of DJs team, knowing your multifarious creativity including journalistic acumen too, rem guys ?! I may not post on them but I do read them, get a chuckle here, a smile there and come away learning something new ! That's a huge contribution as far as Shrel is concerned ! πŸ˜ƒ
Keep rocking ! πŸ‘

Thanks radev24. πŸ˜ƒWhy are you after me that you thought that I should work with DJs.πŸ˜• Arreh yaar they are people off exalted thoughts. πŸ˜‰
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once i wrote in one of my posts that you are very talented whether its poetry,cartoons, your comic sense or analyzing the topics...you are good with your witty comment and all this bring smile to your face....Because of you and some other people i am addicted to this forum as there is healthy discussions no crap...Not from the admiration society but i think its in the formation now...Keep going on with your creativity....Best of luck...
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Misti di, apne har posts se isi tarah forum mein jaan bharte rehna... u truly rockkk
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arrey, ChalhovJi, thanks, yaar!
Meri beti ki itni taarif and I would have missed it but for you!
And thanks Devika too for recognizing my daughter's talents.
Congratulations, Mishti.
Ab main kya kahoon? I am just in awe of her. Everyone has praised her sky high and left no words for me to add!
But remember, I am her Mummy and I have to maintain some perspective or Mishti's head may not fit through the door!
PS. ShantaJi, you are no friend of mine. You gave away MY Colin Firth to Mishti on a pillow!
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ye, I am back... Thank you all for saying thanks to me too for inititating the threadπŸ˜›
misti , esse tharah mujhe bhi asani se thanks mili/mila whatever. 😎
I am so so happy to give you all a chance to respond and Misti, thank you so much as all others say you rock baby⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
love and God bless you
Devika.
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: why3

πŸ‘πŸ‘Devika, thank you opening this thread. I saw your message in the morning. But, decided to post my message a little later.

Misti, my friend: Devika and others are absolutely correct. You deserve the honor of being the most creative person in this forum. I joined the forum before you, but was not a contributor. I started posting around the same time you did. I would not have been active in this forum for so long if it were not for you. You make such interesting humorous threads that sometimes I end up responding despite my vow not to do so. Also, you are one of the main reason that I am still writing my FF. Otherwise, I just opened that thread as a spoof and had no intention of continuing after a while.

So, a big thanks to you for making this forum interesting.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and a red carnation bouquet from Jai to Dear Veeru.

Howdy Jai! You are welcome boss. Apun ka kya hai...joh man main hai woh bak deti hoon likhte samaye. Boleh toh...apun aiseich hain..........mast khao, mast raho aur mast jeeyo.......tension vension lene ka nahi.........waise boss woh joh apun ka joh Dev aur Radhika ke beech jhamela chal raha tha na uss ka kya hua?.........aur Imarti woh theek hai na.

Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinianil

Congratulations Misti and a big thanks also for making this forum very active with so many intersting posts...
Everytime i don't comment though i like your posts...

You are welcome vinianil. I am glad that you like my posts.πŸ˜‰
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks radev24. πŸ˜ƒWhy are you after me that you thought that I should work with DJs.πŸ˜• Arreh yaar they are people off exalted thoughts. πŸ˜‰

Ab to I will be even more after you since you get irrirated with that notion hehe ! πŸ˜‰ No seriously, these people are depleted in the dept of common sense and logic ... so who better to instill those qualities than our own resident IF leader .... called Mishti the genius ! πŸ˜† Esp for CB2 as this serial has to break its own record of CB1, kyun kyun ??
Best cartoon I could find to "pull your leg"
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwin

Thanks Devika for this thread ! Misti, your post always cheer me up and when i am down i go back to ahbay scene which bring the smile to my face..πŸ˜ƒ

well, i am not very good with words so thank you dear for the good work and may god bless you always πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You are welcome suwin. Happy to know that I can make you smile. Keep on smilingand enjoy life.πŸ˜‰
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago