Khel Khel Main: Last part up: page 67

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Nehaji Teleflims Production Proudly Presents

Khel Khel Main: It's Love…

Angad Khanna Living in England, London. He's a business tycoon, owning the largest chain perfumes, "Passion," along with many others. He doesn't believe in love nor marriage. He is in a fix when his family, living back in India, tells him it's time he gets married. Getting married is the last thing in his plans. That's when he comes across a Kripa Sharma.

Kripa Sharma is a struggling model in London. She ran away from her house after her family compelled her to get married to someone in Punjab. Somehow she landed in London. She's unlike most girls doesn't have any plans of getting married. For her, her career is everything. Love is another name for troubles for her.

When Kripa Sharma and Angad Khanna's paths cross, destiny plays it's game. The two people decide to help each other out. Little do they know that fate will compel them to do things that they have never wanted to do. 'Khel Khel Main: It's Love,' is a story of two strangers who become fast friends, to lovers who you have never seen before. They both believe in writing their own destiny. What they deny to accept is there is someone above them who has something different planned for them. A fun loving stories of two people who hate each other for various reason, yet are great friends. Two people who can do anything for each other. Anything but accept they love each other. It's a game started by Angad Khanna, but fate will be the one who gets it to it's destination.

Edited by neha9 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sounds interesting
simplyconfused thumbnail
I am already loving it!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I am sure it will be fantastic as your other ones!! Cant wait for it to start!!! πŸ˜ƒ
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

LOVE NEHAJI TELEFILMSπŸ˜‰ (Kekta mai ki chutiπŸ˜›)

ANOTHER ONE πŸ˜ƒ !!! Yippie. U rock Neha πŸ€— , post the first part as soon as you can. Can't wait.

Edited by jjknrokz - 18 years ago
night girl thumbnail
omg continue the first part soon
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow Neha!!! 😳 its amazing!! n i m looking forward to read this 1 too! 😳 πŸ˜³ it sounds really amazing n cool!!! 😳 πŸ˜³ so plzzzzzzzzz continue soon!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
marvelous.malks thumbnail

I'm loving it....simply lovin it...! Sounds soooooooooo FUN! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 'Khel khel mein...' how naughty! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Cont sooooooooooon... i dont want promos. Just start this one! πŸ˜‰ I'll go catch up on Pyaar ka pal noww..sheeeeeeshhh

~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

U STARTED THIS ALREADYYYYYYYY!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGG!!!!! NOW ENOUGH OF THE CHARACTER ANALYSIS!!! GET ON WITH THE STORY W/O THE PROMOSSSSSSSSSSSS I CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok lemme catch up with KK now.. jeezie weezie.. and nice name khel khel mein.. another K πŸ˜‰
zarna thumbnail
oh wow another one. sounds nice so continue soon with the promos and the first part. 😊
divaalike thumbnail
Hey,
Lovely as always. Sounds very interesting. Carry on the great work. Good luck.!! πŸ‘