Ayush....to rude!!

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys,

Did you guys see yesterday's eposide?  Aww...i feel sooo sori for sonya, because she was trying to tell ayush the truth and Ayush never understood her.  Even worse did you see the part when they all except for sonya got into ambulance and before ayush shut the door...did you see the glares he gave sonya?  Also Sonya is ayush's girlfriend, I think that he should believe her, and understand her.  I know that he loves this brother very much but, he still could have thought about what sonya was saying, instead of interrupting her and shouting at her all the time.  I hope in the coming episodes Ayush does not slap sonya, rather i hope he says sorry.  What did you guys think about yesterday's episode?  Please share your thoughts!!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i know god he is so  stupid and way rude 😡😡😡 and i do fee sorry for sonia
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He is maddd hot tempered! Do u guys remember the last ayushmaan? he was hot temepred in real life and the directors couldnt take him breaking pplz legs anymore, so the old one was fired! and the new one came on! But gosh, ayushmaan has such a temper for a small age!

-mika

dkdisha thumbnail

ya ayush was really rude to soniya and today the police came to arrest bodhi boy is dr dalima ever mad. i cant stand that dr mayank guy. he just makes me so angry! and i think dadi will die

Jessi 😡

dkdisha thumbnail

oh man they kicked the old ayush out cuz he was too hot tempered i agree with u. look at this one. he is so damn scary he gets so angry at such a young age yikes

😕

Selina thumbnail

I like the new one better.